[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

For RL and WH they are classic examples of being more popular in China then in our native country. 

Same for Kyo, she seem to have more international fans than her own native people. Just look at her IG with the slew of alien languages that she wouldn't be able to relate to 

Hard working does not transcends to popularity. It seems people in general like controversial people and both RL and SHK are not. They are simple and pure hence not news worthy enough 

Everyone who sees RL news today all draw references to SS age difference. What happen to the talk about age not mattering? 

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Summer Rize said:

@joongkyo can u translate this for us .I see more than 190 comments from knetz on this article 

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003322374

The article says that SHK, SJK, MGY and PHJ are the four archangels of the entertainment industry when it comes to donation and charity.

The comments aren't really for SS couple...people are arguing why the journalist chose to say these people are the 4 foremost celebrities when it comes to charity. No necessarily bashing SS couple but more like questioning the journalist for the criteria for judging these 4 individuals as the best in the entertainment industry when it comes to donation.

All Baeksang voters, please check if you won the Baeksang Award ceremony ticket. Check your user code in Baeksang App. 

Screenshot_2016_05_21_09_48_59.png

Note: Baidu SS shippers won 11 out of 20 invitation tickets. Congrats to them!

18 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

The article says that SHK, SJK, MGY and PHJ are the four archangels of the entertainment industry when it comes to donation and charity.

The comments aren't really for SS couple...people are arguing why the journalist chose to say these people are the 4 foremost celebrities when it comes to charity. No necessarily bashing SS couple but more like questioning the journalist for the criteria for judging these 4 individuals as the best in the entertainment industry when it comes to donation.

Thanks alot :D .I tot something new news about ss couple. And no doubt our couple indeed have a good heart .Proud of them :heart:

http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=895621

‘친구과 연인사이 ’…스캔들 불구, 프로 커플들

'Real life couples'....the on screen couples involved in scandals.

20160521_1463794460_89753800_1.jpg

[TV리포트=손효정 기자] 일단 너무 잘 어울린다. 사적으로 친분도 맺고 있다. 이들은 정말 친구 사이일까, 아님 연인 관계일까. 

고현정&조인성, 이종석&박신혜, 송중기&송혜교는 작품 속 케미스트리가 좋아서 실제 커플로 오해받는다. 하지만 오히려 열애설을 비웃기라도 하듯, 작품 속에서 열심히 호흡을 맞추고 있다.

To begin with, they all match really well. They also have close personal relations with each other.  Whether they're just friends or really in a relationship.

Go Hyun Jung and Jo In Sung, Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye , Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo - couples whose chemistry is so good that they're mistaken for real couples.

'태양의 후예' 송중기, 송혜교

'DOTS' SJK, SHK

20160520_1463731164_96743800_1.jpg

KBS2 '태양의 후예' 송송 커플 송중기, 송혜교도 열애설에 휩싸였다. 송중기와 송혜교가 뉴욕에서 만난 사실이 알려지면서 열애설로 와전된 것. 송혜교는 인터뷰에서 "한 작품을 6개월이나 같이 한 친구가 뉴욕에 왔다고 연락이 왔는데, 스캔들이 걱정된다고 밥도 먹지 않는 것도 웃기지 않냐"고 해명했다.

KBS 'DOTS' SJK, SHK were involved in a dating rumour/scandal . Once it became know that SJK and SHK had met up in NYC , the rumours of their relationship started. SHK in an interview said " This person that I had worked with for 6 months called and wanted to meet up for a meal, to refuse him because of a fear of scandal wouldn't it have been ridiculous"

실제로 두 사람은 절친한 선,후배 사이로 알려졌다. 함께한 스태프나 배우들도 "사귀는 사이보다는 친한 친구 사이 같다"고 말할 정도.

In fact they're known to be best friends and also have a senior actress-junior actor relationship. The staff of the drama who worked with them state "More than romantic relationship, they're close friends "

송중기와 송혜교 역시 열애설에도 불구 함께하는 모습이 자주 포착된다. 홍콩 프로모션도 함께 다녀왔고, 친한 배우들과 자주 만나는 등 우정을 이어가고 있다.

SJK and SHK despite the rumoured relationship showed pictures that they had taken together. They also went on Hong Kong promotions together and they often meet up with (in the company of) other actors that they're close with.  

2 minutes ago, alice_dvm said:

I won a ticket to the awards night?! I never win anything! Wohooo!!! 

Too bad, I'm in Sydney...

I don't know how to insert emojis (sad face, crying, not happy)...

I did too!  I see my number up there from my second account! Yay let's celebrate... 

yz2Wh8Q.gif

But like you... it's not like I could go since I'm from the US and poor and don't have a passport lolz

bzqPOu8.jpg

At least Song Song shippers are well represented! 

A couple of links for Happy Camp streaming , though have not tried them out myself

http://www.zhiboba.cc/pindao/hunanweishi.html

http://original.livestream.com/happycamp

Official site streaming link though you have to be a VIP member, apparently starts 2020hr:

http://www.mgtv.com/liveshow/965.html

FM live streaming link by 爱奇艺, again you have to be a VIP member:

http://www.iqiyi.com/yule/SongJoongKi.html

other alternatives to live streaming is to use the  yizhibo app, likely some live streaming either by official sponsor or fans. Can be downloaded here: http://m.yizhibo.com

The official sponsor ID is:
E46F62D5-DCD9-4902-9C9F-F8F9D9F68CE5.png

A short rehearsal vid from yesterday - I guess might be similar to Beijing FM.

I just read in my twitter that geum jan di (the series was very hype back then in my country) is getting married today with her co-star on Blood and is younger than her. 

When I read that, I feel like my hope is getting higher. Too many "relations" to our otp lol. The force is strong with songsong couple. 

@alice_dvm That bites, but still, congratulations! :D

@melissala Considering you remind everyone to vote all the time and that you're consistently one of the few to post updates on the Baeksang rankings, it's only right that you win! :D This should motivate you to get a passport for next time. You never know, you might have a similar chance next time! :D 

@joongkyo I wonder if that writer had to stifle his/her giddiness while writing the bit about the Songs ... She might have a feeling about the real score between our Songs, but heh ... the journalist has to be careful about crafting that article.

Edit

Haaaaa! I won, too! My code's [323E]! I might have to call in sick that week ... I was already planning to call in sick the day of the Baeksang, but now ... Mel, apply for a passport and get it expedited! Let's be poorer together and meet up! Haha.

@pgaltr Thanks for notifying everyone here :) 

1 hour ago, pgaltr said:

All Baeksang voters, please check if you won the Baeksang Award ceremony ticket. Check your user code in Baeksang App. 

Note: Baidu SS shippers won 11 out of 20 invitation tickets. Congrats to them!

Hi everyone. I just woke up and read this and saw one of my user's code ( yes checking this thread is my number 1 morning routine :phew::D) Cant believe I won and grinning ear to ear then bam Im here in London :bawling:( Ill ask my mom later why were not living in HK or Singapore it nearer to travel going to SKorea)

By the way Thank you for all the contributor of this thread I cant name u all but u knw who u are..Thank you :heart:  thank you..

KEEP ON SAILING AND KEEP ON VOTING.

Thank you so much for the translation on the articles @khxy and @sigang I'm backreading now... :D 

Want to say congrats @alice_dvm @melissala (now why I can't see your icon when I tag) and @gcgl :D I don't think I win, lol, maybe I'll check my other accounts.

So 11 baidu shippers and 3 soompi shippers won, it's already 14 out of 20 tickets, daebak... so the other 6 tickets?

Great job shippers! Let's continue voting, only 10 more days, fighting!

HfRuc5Y.gif

Add:

OMO, you won too @angieknows ? Envy envy envy...I want to go home now so badly to check my other accounts, lol 

42 minutes ago, angieknows said:

@alice_dvm That bites, but still, congratulations! :D

@melissala Considering you remind everyone to vote all the time and that you're consistently one of the few to post updates on the Baeksang rankings, it's only right that you win! :D This should motivate you to get a passport for next time. You never know, you might have a similar chance next time! :D 

@joongkyo I wonder if that writer had to stifle his/her giddiness while writing the bit about the Songs ... She might have a feeling about the real score between our Songs, but heh ... the journalist has to be careful about crafting that article.

Edit

Haaaaa! I won, too! My code's [323E]! I might have to call in sick that week ... I was already planning to call in sick the day of the Baeksang, but now ... Mel, apply for a passport and get it expedited! Let's be poorer together and meet up! Haha.

@pgaltr Thanks for notifying everyone here :) 

I have one, but's expired a few years ago.  I wonder how long it takes to get it get a new one.  Okay, 110 dollars + 60 dollars to expedite it. But, I already signed up for a class for the summer.....!! :sweatingbullets: Don't tempt me!  DoTS already ruined my English Lit grade, will Song Song shipping further ruin my college education!?  Probably... 

So many shippers won... seriously weird. 

17 hours ago, mulder9999 said:

I just saw this report too, they were in underground relationship for 4 years before announcing they are dating publicly today...

they met via filming as well.

So for SongSong shippers, we need to be patient and have faith in them that they will announce good news to us in their due time.

Just be happy that SongSong couple are 'best friends' for now...eventually it will turn into Soulmates and marriage mates in the future..

so long as SJK and SHK are happy is what matters most.

salute comrades

I just realise that there is another Taiwanese couple with similar circumstances to SongSong couple.

Michelle Chen and CHen Xiao who met in 2014 filming Return of the Condor heroes.  They were outed after going on a date with the paparazzi taking pictures in 2015.

Michelle is 32 and Chen Xiao is 28 ..4 years difference. :)

They. Just announced they are getting married in July 2016...

so SongSong shippers hang in there, pretty sure they will make announcements to the world when the time is right..... :)

CONGRATS GUYSS!! i cannot check my baeksang account now but i dont think i will get it. :lol:@melissala i guess it shows that a lot of SS shippers vote. we play games everyday and you have been updating us everyday without a miss. 15 of 20 is really awesome, and maybe more!! 

546C, that's me! Sadly, I have exams and a mountain of papers I have turned in.  I wonder if the tickets are transferrable.  Any SS shippers out there wanting to go on my behalf and cheer on kikyo for all of us? 

@melissala It paid off to get those flowers for my mom and grandma! LOL. All for those points! Mel, I'm a champion of a good education, but I'm going to be a devil's advocate and lure you to the dark side of shipping. Haha. You're doing it for the two folks in your siggie :D 

I'm already exchanging text messages with my sister, asking her for advice on how to lie to my boss if I'm going to get that week off. Haha. She doesn't have much faith in my abilities, whereas she's proud of her skillful vice. LOL.

Me: How do you fake cry?

Sis: Ha you can't. Sometimes it can happen, but you're not a natural liar like me.

Me: I can be too a natural liar ... But you're just better. So, give me tips!

Sis: U can't teach that s h i t. Mine was born out of necessity ... Didn't want to get in trouble with s h i t  I was pulling.

I think my shipping has gone a to a whole new level ... Scary ... Heh.

8 minutes ago, Livvieee said:

546C, that's me! Sadly, I have exams and a mountain of papers I have turned in.  I wonder if the tickets are transferrable.  Any SS shippers out there wanting to go on my behalf and cheer on kikyo for all of us? 

I don't think they are.  Seems like you bring your phone and show them the code...so no, you can't transfer it to another person.  I guess you could if you gave someone your account information actually?  I guess we can wait for more information and if that's even possible or if it's tied to your phone number. I'm not against giving mine away if someone could use it.  It's worthless to me.  Though it's risky to try this unless you lived there and just wanted to try.  I wouldn't take a chance and pay to go to Seoul and it not work. 

@finickyfray  And yes, it seems like!  We are working hard! :blush:

Archived