[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

1 hour ago, thepixies said:

So....June 19, Mr S will be in the premier episode of a new Chinese TV programme, 《说出我世界》- 'My World My Voice'. 

More info about the programme - http://wapbaike.baidu.com/item/说出我世界?adapt=1 (Unfortunately in Mandarin)

SJK-sshi, 你是不是很想说你的世界就是 SHK-sshi 呢? :phew::P:lol: (SJK-sshi, are you dying to tell us that SHK-sshi is your world?)

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Ai Mei said:

When SJK says he's okay to date a woman who is older than him and even mentioned that even 7 yrs older than him during his FM . Is Park SI yeon the girl whom Song joong ki refering to ? She was born in the yr. 1979 .

I hope you realise that what you just typed out can be grounds for suing you.

Park Shi Yeon is in the middle of getting a divorce and if you make posts like yours which suggest that she's with a man other than her husband or that she's in the process of being with another man then it would be harmful to her case in court.

You could be sued by SJK as well, for defamation and harming his personal image by linking him in a romantic manner to a married woman.

3 hours ago, joongkyo said:

I hope you realise that what you just typed out can be grounds for suing you.

Park Shi Yeon is in the middle of getting a divorce and if you make posts like yours which suggest that she's with a man other than her husband or that she's in the process of being with another man then it would be harmful to her case in court.

You could be sued by SJK as well, for defamation and harming his personal image by linking him in a romantic manner to a married woman.

yes. I understand it now.

There was nothing special about Radio Star. When being asked if  he often had a lot of meals with seonbaes in Taebaek when filming dots. he said as being stuck in the narrow village (in the deep mountains) , they had meals together all the time and always got together at the lodging  in the mountains and  played games.  Caption says dots drama team was getting along well  like family members.

He answered SS are  best friends in English (with very stiff face..so funny And too much nervous voice) and something was edited out cause next scene was not smoothly linked after that.  And he said he made sushi for pd, writer and SS.  Wow Kms is such a great singer. 

p.s: many netizens think his answer is unexpected cause he could've said dating rumor is not true they're seonbae hoobae or noona dongsaeng but best friends. So some ss fans think he must've been coached by someone and at least he might have informed ss of him being a guest in radio star beforehand

33 minutes ago, melissala said:

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003321089&gid=999339&cid=1016869

Radio Star article

Best friends now?  They upgraded

Well, 

looks like everyone has their versions.

Jasper said siblings.

PD said they're close friends who happen to be of opposite genders. 

KMS says they're best friends - that too in English - lol!. looks like a shout out to international fans.

Wonder who will be interviewed next.

@ElaineChan: I think he cannot help it; it's as if his eyes has a mind of its own!

@Kristy86: yes I love the way they look at each other like there is no one else in the room except them, this often happens when two are in love and are oblivious to their surroundings. and yes, their kisses are so sweet like the kind when a couple has when they started falling in love :)

@hclover96: hi clover96, your caption just nailed it, so spot on. this is such an emotionally charged scene esp SHK/ KMY when she looks at SJK/ YSJ. incredibly sexy as well!

I hope that I have referenced to your names correctly; pardon me if it's wrong as this is the first time i'm doing it...

15 minutes ago, Ai Mei said:

When SJK says he's okay to date a woman who is older than him and even mentioned that even 7 yrs older than him during his FM . Is Park SI yeon the girl whom Song joong ki refering to ? She was born in the yr. 1979 .

Woah. This is probably the most unfounded/dubious allegation I've ever seen on this forum (and I've read other shippers' page). Accdg to google, there are roughly 18 south korean actresses born on 1979, and if we use your logic, SJK is basically running a harem.

(And isn't 'said actress on the process of getting a divorce? Well, let's not bring her and her family into this.  It's a difficult time for them. Plus this is an SScouple forum!)

And by 7 years older, it should be 1978. However, I believe that SJK was just being vague. No need to look into everyone born on 1978. 

I like best friends the best.

And it cracks me up they say they filmed in isolation so everyone was close!  Well, it's been 6 months...so why are the two still hanging out...while nobody else really is...?  But you two go on and be best friends. Don't let us stop you. :)

AND SERIOUSLY GUYS STOP QUOTING AND RESPONDING FOR PAGES AND PAGES TO TROLLS AND TROUBLEMAKERS. 

7 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Well, 

looks like everyone has their versions.

Jasper said siblings.

PD said they're lclose friends who happen to be of opposite genders. 

KMS says they're best friends - that too in English - lol!. looks like a shout out to international fans.

Wonder who will be interviewed next.

I wonder everyone their closest friend wouldn't say anything about SJK and SHK relationship until their self explained to public... 

I guess so... 

Songsong's baby Minsuk is really a good chef...hope he can be castes in more dramas or movies related to cooking...he's the one taking care of his grandmother...but of course in radio star what I'm enjoying is they're showing songsong couple pictures...Mbc is songsong supporter too..maybe..even though the drama was not shown in their channel

27 minutes ago, Chewy Hoe said:

AI Mei, no actually it's my brother who is dating park si Yeon. I didn't Want to say it actually but since you just came and you asked I had to tell you. And please don't tell anyone ok? 

LOL....good one

OMG! YOU GUYS ARE HILARIOUS ON THE BEST FRIENDS THING! HAHAHAHAAH I CNT STOP LAUGHING! 

And you knw, i actually slept but woke up so i just came here and look, what have you guys done. Now i cant sleep anymore. HAHA :D  

@lovesongsong 我的世界就是你的世界:你的世界就是我的世界啊! :D  (My world is yours and your world is mine as well) 

HAPPY 800 PAGES! 700PAGES WAS SO YESTERDAY. :) 

Archived