[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

Oh ..

I was reading about the lie detector questions … woho …

WHO CAME UP WITH THIS QUESTION?

WHO IS THE GENIUS AND MASTER MIND behind this question …

err.. you know the one about bathing … that start with feet .. wahahahhahahah… Oh my brain now working overtime … wahahaha …

Aiyo .. why la this question .. now I cannot block this his image .. danggggggggggggggggggggg … now I start wondering how he took his bath   .. which part he start first …

WHO IS THE PERVERT WITH THIS PERVERTNESS LEVEL MEGATRON QUESTION …

Why? … why?? .. Why not ask about what drink he likes or .. what kind of movie he loves .. does he like to eat popcorn while watching movie… Ask more ‘important’ questions like whether he likes to use umbrella or he rather wear rain coat? ..

Does he like pepsi or coke more … or which superhero he likes more …

Or whether he like bumble bee more than Optimus prime ..

Dannnnnnnnnnnnnnggg ..

I wonder which part he washes first …  me and my maggot filled brain … isk isk isk

@Elaine Chan - how long are you gonna be in this ship? :D

@angieknows - So enough huh?

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SHK in that cover has such sweet eyes. Lol If she looks at SJK like that everyday, he's dead. Game over. Lmao

and did she really say "the man i love is humorous"? That's like saying she has someone she loves now. Usually we would say "The man that I love needs to have a sense of humors", not "the man i love" :sweatingbullets:

Lol That Chinese actor host is such a fanboy and quite hilarious. So we know SJK smells good, according to people and fans. 

@Bambiina : I will be on this ship as long as u r on.... hahahha and I was laughing out loud after reading your last post on the washing (that starts with feet?!)...oh my, now my brain is working overtime tooo but its not good, as i'm now in office and my colleague was looking at me smiling and laughing as if i'm losing my mind...but i just can't help to keep on refreshing this thread...:D

Dear all,

I'm trying to vote for Baeksang. I'm living in Thailand. Is there any suggestion how to vote via app android in my region? Sorry, but my technological skill is lower that SJK.....:tears: 

it doesn't matter who she hugs in the photo 

What matters is who hugged her 

It doesn't matter that YAI is in the picture 

Because he cannot show you everything now and YAI is just a Friend so that's why he showed you, you think he would show you a picture with someone else who is in love with her? 

Spoiler

In case you didn't know SJK is truly the PR genius. His prize money to YAI for being a shield: He publicise TMI to the whole world effortlessly 

13 minutes ago, kaprao said:

Dear all,

I'm trying to vote for Baeksang. I'm living in Thailand. Is there any suggestion how to vote via app android in my region? Sorry, but my technological skill is lower that SJK.....:tears: 

i downloaded the app while i was in thailand, you can just google baeksang in the play store and dowload. 

I had so much back reading to do, but it was all so worth it! 

To see SJK mention or even hang out with SHK and squad long after/a month after the filming/broadcasting ended is soo cute and touching. It shows that everyone (including SS) have developed a close relationship. Also, I'm not sure if I should bring in a different couple BUT I found this very relatable to our SS couple...

Kit Harington, one half of the Jon Snow/Ygritte from GoT aka the couple who went from reel to real (Kit Harington and Rose Leslie) in GoT, recently sat down in an interview where he reveals how he fell in love with his co-star:

"During his sit-down with the fashion magazine, Harington detailed his favorite "Game of Thrones" scene so far. It's the kind of description that leaves a person with butterflies: 

'The three weeks in Iceland when we were shooting the second season. Because the country is beautiful, because the Northern Lights are magical, and because it was there that I fell in love,' he said. 

[BEST PART OF THE INTERVIEW......]

"If you're already attracted to someone, and then they play your love interest in the show, it becomes very easy to fall in love..." Harington told Vogue.

:phew::phew::phew::phew::phew:

Seeing as our SS couple went to Greece and filmed there for some time plus SHK playing the role of SJK's love interest plus SJK already possibly maybe was interested in SHK prior to filming....(let your minds wander from here with Kit's revelation...)

2 minutes ago, Chewy Hoe said:

it doesn't matter who she hugs in the photo 

What matters is who hugged her 

It doesn't matter that YAI is in the picture 

Because he cannot show you everything now and YAI is just a Friend so that's why he showed you, you think he would show you a picture with someone else who is in love with her? 

True!! It's not even a hug but an arm around the shoulder that is too casual and too candid. Lol (tho where is ki's right arm then?) Kekeke besides, would the man post a picture of them in a manner that would even more question their real score and would further ignite the dating rumors? Even the innocent phtots that he shared were scrutinized and overly analyzed by some. So, these photos were carefully selected before it was shared. 

3 hours ago, Karolineee said:

I finally found the video where Joongki talks about his wish and fans suddenly shout "Song Hye Kyo." Just wanted to share for those who want to see his reaction. :)

It starts at 3:30

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Pz70v2b0ypg

Thanks for the link girl!! My assumption on his reaction...why wish for SHK if she's already mine kekekeke

@joongkyo elle caption clearly says: The man I love is humourous/have a sense of humour and that would mean......

I died 

so you have been forewarned our thread probably has the most number of people dying in Soompi 

not for the weak and faint hearted 

Frankly speaking I got a shock when I saw Elle China magazine cover.... the photo looks like any untouched photos that I normally take... I don't understand why a Magazine cover photo would turn out sooooo 'raw'. Then Joongkyo  comes to explain the rationale behind it... they really rank very highly of our dear Beauty....

Nevertheless.. like what all Beauty's fan boys always say, her beauty will come out gradually like a pearl... so I am looking at the magazine cover over and over again.. just to see if the 'beauty' can transmit out.. I think the picture is growing on me... you should try it... she is looking more and more beautiful  every second I stare into the picture!!!!! I think I am going nuts...

Archived