[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

Morning and evening everyone, I'm free of online games for today LOL :lol: Thanks Chewy eonni for your encouraging words and always update the tread with the voting situation. It helps a lot as I don't really understand how it goes, I just voted for them. And Joongkyo thanks so much for your reminder, I was so happy when I saw your profile pic, I thought you're back for good. Well I understand your decision tho, SS shippers fighting! I'm not that good in IG, so I don't really know what's going on in there. 

It's so early in the morning, lol, they looked like married couple here, so natural I can't help not to grin :blush: I've never seen this level of chemistry before

Wqe7wdh.gif

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, mssunshine said:

For fellow mates still have problems with authentification code,

The numbers in the links I previously posted are no longer useful. Most of them are authenticated already. Please try the following:

1-ReceivesmsOnline.com

2-Receive-sms-now.com

3-Receive-sms-online.com

4-Receivefreesms.com

5-Receive-sms.com

6-Receive-sms-online.org

7-Freesmsreceive.com

8-Freeonlinephone.org

9-Receivesmsonline.net

10-Sellaite

Good luck and pm me if you still have issues. I am in California so anyone has problem with voting please please pm me. Let's get our votes count!

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART! YOU'RE A LIFESAVER!! IM OFFICIALLY AUTHENTICATED. :w00t: 

Okay, I am seriously fustrated! I have been trying to get an authentication code for the last week with no luck. I just tried the free sms link and none of the numbers work...i created 2 different Google voice number, I even tried my personal number!  I tried creating another account with a different email but I keep getting an "error" or "sms number exceeded for the day." I even tried borrowing an android phone  to see if it's due to my iPhone...I am at lose and I don't know what to do! I really want to contribute plus I am good at playing app games too!

Btw I have never been this invested in somethings g like this before ever! The power of songsong 

3 minutes ago, sweetsourgirl18 said:

Okay, I am seriously fustrated! I have been trying to get an authentication code for the last week with no luck. I just tried the free sms link and none of the numbers work...i created 2 different Google voice number, I even tried my personal number!  I tried creating another account with a different email but I keep getting an "error" or "sms number exceeded for the day." I even tried borrowing an android phone  to see if it's due to my iPhone...I am at lose and I don't know what to do! I really want to contribute plus I am good at playing app games too!

Btw I have never been this invested in somethings g like this before ever! The power of songsong 

i dont know if this will help, but try and use the phone numbers from places that are not so common. like i tried using numbers from canada, us, germany but none of them worked. but 3 of the numbers from countries like estonia did work. i think i used the second link, if that is of any help to you:) keep going though, the numbers do work, i had to go through about 15 different ones before i found one that worked but it was worth it!

On May 10th, a personnel from Hurry Up, Brother (Running Man China) said all fees for SJK's appearance on the show will be donated.  This episode will be broadcasted on May 13th at 9pm.

These 2 are amazing and kind-hearted people.  They are really a perfect match :wub:

Thanks all so much for the updates and news.  Let's band together in getting them both the popularity award in hopes of seeing them attend the Baeksang together (preferably holding hands) :)  Here are some gifs to motivate us to vote more (have to put them in spoiler tags though), lol

Spoiler

0069qwwDgw1f2bqbtz85eg30hs0u01ld.gif

0069qwwDgw1f2bqir4fb6g30ak0ht4r6.gif

0069qwwDgw1f2bql0xi5gg30b40ir1ld.gif

cr to weibo

10 minutes ago, sweetsourgirl18 said:

Pm me, I can help you.

1 hour ago, Elaine Chan said:

Hi, i'm a newbie here, just stumbled upon this forum ysty and been catching up on reading the postings...right now is only up to page 38...(alot of catching up to do..hahaha).

Anyway, would like to share something interesting that i read in IG, someone posted in IG that the IG photo of the window blind that SHK changed in her IG is actually the photo of SJK's hotel's window blind in BKK so there is a theory that the person that actually changed the photo is SJK n not SHK...someone is jealous there... n just taking a random photo to change the bikini pic... :P

1st and foremost, not everything in the instagram is RELEVANT/VALID.

try avoiding instagram as much as you can unless it is proven the validity/relevancy of its findings!

i hope this will help you in future.

ps: some of the findings/analysis in the instagrams are actually collected/taken/stolen/obtained from this thread. some took from either translation from khxy, hclover, joongkyo or any other  shippers. their hard work were stolen/taken and no credit was given to them. so try avoiding those instagram. okay? 

anyway welcome to the thread!

17 minutes ago, sweetsourgirl18 said:

@dotsj00ngkiOmgosh!!! I think it works now!! I am waiting for the msg now....thank you:) super excited... 

Does anyone know how long it will take the msg to arrive? I have been refreshing the page waiting for the code!

some numbers require a couple of minutes but some numbers on different websites will have the messages come in 2 seconds after being sent. mine sent immediately. i suggest that if the messages take longer than 2 minutes, use/try a different number:) 

I haven't contributed much ... at least in the last day or so, and I think everyone here has expressed every positive thing that I wanted to say :) So, thanks everybody for keeping this ship cruising :D

And I hope you guys enjoy these scans!

From the DOTS photo essay ...

fKjNyo.jpg

3yNPK6.jpg

A close-up of the clock tower kiss ...

gpplRL.jpg

More ...

fbgUb7.jpg

mrArJp.jpg

tYgV1M.jpg

DI75Bx.jpg

And a few more enlarged HBK shots of SJK ...

FrTPlF.jpg

TfpGI7.jpg

FW9Fut.jpg

Disclaimer: All rights belong to NEW/DOTS, Lim Hyo Seon, and Harper's Bazaar Korea. Please credit Couch Kimchi for scanning the images. Thank you!

1 hour ago, mssunshine said:

Pm me, I can help you.

So happy that my  kids had been helping me with this Baeksang voting.  Yesterday they ordered  flowers from Pro Flowers which earned me 8k points as Mother's day gift.. and today they ordered another flower for me.  ..they are so supportive .. 

SS couple for the win.

Thank you @mssunshine for helping me with.

Thanks @angieknowsfor the scans.  I love your scans because they are so clear :wub:

Don't know if these translations have been posted or not.  Writer Kim Won Suk did an interview where he answered 28 questions regarding DotS.  I translated just the questions specifically pertaining to SJK and SHK :)

Q:  Heard there were a lot of candidates for the role.

A:  Right now, I can't imagine anyone other than Song Joong Ki as Yoo Shi Jin.  Thank you for being so good, Song Joong Ki as Captain Yoo is really great.

Q:  Writers fell in love at first sight for Song Joong Ki's and Song Hye Kyo's acting?

A:  Of course (laughs).  Song Joong Ki's thinking is deep, is a good actor who can feel the character's sincerity.  As a man's opinion, he is handsome.  There is no doubt that he's handsome.  Song Hye Kyo's acting is excellent.  Actually Kang Mo Yeon is not an easy role, emotions change drastically, even have to achieve at the same time (bringing out different emotions in the same scene).  Song Hye Kyo interpreted Kang Mo Yeon's emotional changes perfectly.  Even I would be sad watching her performance.  Really great actress.

cr to yaoyao for the Chinese translations

Cute fan edit (this is NOT a real pic)

94e3aa15jw1f3pzohga22j20m80rrn0e.jpg

@hclover96Thank you for all the updates.
I am touched to hear SJK donates his fee for another charity.. 
SJK and SHK 's charity work have always impressed me, because everything they do,  they show us that you can always do your best in your work and share it others too, and altough money is nescesary, not everything is about the money.
Their work and lifestyle compliments each others well... :wub:

Well let's get back to voting then hahaha...
Chewyy hoe.. thank you for supporting words... 

Archived