[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SJK sounds like he will be going to Changsha tomorrow for Happy Camp--> Beijing for FM --> Seoul...

Hope he gets some time to rest!

-----

Yonhap news tv brief report of Thai FM

------

SJK for Dior Hommes Winter collection.... Not sure if it was posted previously

32CA7FC4-139B-4B4B-B7E7-84BB5CD39DD4_zps

81F2D48F-9993-4C35-B94E-1321E36840A4_zps

http://tv2.vogue.co.kr/vogue/_definst_/mp4:wp/vogue/2016/04/style_571dd7b655279.mp4/playlist.m3u8

http://www.vogue.co.kr/2016/04/25/%EB%94%94%EC%98%AC/?_C_=11

7 minutes ago, dotsj00ngki said:

brief update~

SJK: 70.33%

SHK: 86.91%

Everyone all worked hard for this!! I nearly went deaf listening to the live feed Everyday but anything for Song Song!!!! Let's continue to send them to baeksang!! 

Credit to owner 

I think I also read it here, it's said there will be so many sweetness in the bts. If they really did massive change on the current bts then I can't imagine how much more sweet they are in the original one, how I wish we can have that one.

I read Sigang's post again and again. SJK is really persistent, isn't he? He didn't hide that he's so into SHK. In some scenes we can even see him act like a jealous boyfriend. He always tried to get her attention. He's so smitten by uri HK. And the biggest thing of all is he flew all the way to NY to meet her. I can't help not to smile everytime I remember the NY meeting. And I'm sure HK also feel the same bcos if not JK wouldn't have done all that. 

Appears SHK and LKS filmed the CF for Shilla separately, according to the Weibo account below posted on May 7, 10:19 of the worker (I believe she's Korean but can speak/write Chinese hence has a weibo acct - CMIW tho)

"Filming this CF, from last night 9pm til morning 10am in order to finish... /// the previous night's filming was SHK, last night til today morning was LKS, he even spoke a few Chinese words but i have no idea what he said"

Hence, SHK filmed her part on May 5 night, and LKS on May 6 night to May 7 morning

cr: RUBY水婷 weibo account - http://weibo.com/u/2138296855?profile_ftype=1&is_all=1#1462792303263

拍个广告,从晚上九点拍到今天早上十点多才结束,完全困成狗,等下回家洗洗再去下午的行程 去之前听说广告模特是宋仲基,去了发现根本没有他,前天晚上是宋慧乔出来的,昨晚到今天是长颈鹿,还说了句中文,我努力想听清楚他说的什么,到结束都没听明白他那句话说的什么

1 hour ago, storeberry said:

Can anyone access the Mission to earn points from Singapore? Whole day, it kept stating to check back on the website...

I cannot access the whole day up to now. So frustrating coz my 8k points not yet credited and i cant add up points to maximize my 10 votes for SHK today. :(

Finally! Magzter Gold is back on the list, woohooo! 

I'm so sick of all the web games already, lol.

Come on guys we can do this.

Fighting! 

Edit: I spoke too soon, can't enter my CC number, wuaahhh... :bawling:

1 minute ago, jagabee said:

I cannot access the whole day up to now. So frustrating coz my 8k points not yet credited and i cant add up points to maximize my 10 votes for SHK today. :(

I think my the app on my iPad is gone see, I deleted it and can't find the app in the App Store anymore. I managed to find the Magzter on iphone and subscribe! But no 8,000 in sight yet. But how do I access the webpage to download the game app to earn points? The webpage seems to be missing....

Is it just me, but SJK's schedule is terrifying. I mean, the guy just came home from a fm that required him to travel a few hours then there's a cf shoot waiting for him and now less than 24 hrs he has to leave again for a shoot and a fanmeet. Maaaan, his professionalism is something. i admire him even more. I just do hope his health won't deteriorate and that he well get enough rest in the next days. Anyway, is there any day that he's free to rest and do what he wants? I am not familiar with his schedule 

3 minutes ago, mulder9999 said:

Source oncc.tv HK

http://tv.on.cc/hk/?s=4&i=OEN160509-13627-1315M&d=1462780623

HK media reports on SJK in Thailand, over 4,000 fans at fan meeting.

also signing 4 new cf

SJK is really popular ....

He's extremely popular right now. With tons of CF deals he can be considered rich right? or he is rich.

I wish SJK would buy house/property near SHK's resident in S.Korea and also the famous city of New York (singing like Alicia Keys :phew: "Hear it for NEW YORK..NEW YORK..NEW YORK" :phew: ). Ok just a wish...just a wish :phew::D

16 minutes ago, luvforever said:

Seeing SJK playing with the kid warms my heart because I can already tell that he is gonna be a great dad someday. SHK and SJK hurry up getting married so you both can make beautiful little Songs.

He will be a wonderful dad.:wub: Ok I have another wish. Wish to see him in The Return of Superman someday. :)

Oh BTW I think SHK will update her IG again in the nearest time coz the KBS documentary "May, The Children - Part 2" will be aired on May 11th.

8 minutes ago, kaceong said:

@storeberry @jagabee me neither! it's so frustrating. Can't gain more points. :( Managed to gain a few hundreds by completing the Korean missions. And I don't know where to ask for help. :/

Hi... for the magzter gold app, after downloading the app and entering your credit card details, you just have to open any magazine up, that is just flip thru it. The points were credited to my account 10 mins after that. As for the credit card, instead of clicking on the space for the credit card number, click next when you're at the name on card and card type. I managed to do this with the help of the other shippers as well. Hope you manage to get the points soon... Hwaiting... jiayou... :)

34 minutes ago, storeberry said:

I think my the app on my iPad is gone see, I deleted it and can't find the app in the App Store anymore. I managed to find the Magzter on iphone and subscribe! But no 8,000 in sight yet. But how do I access the webpage to download the game app to earn points? The webpage seems to be missing....

I just click mission and then above the list of games there is some rectangular button with diamond (sorry i forgot the caption already) i just clicked it and i am redirected to Tapjoy website. The list of games to DL will be listed there. 

Btw, have to go to the magzter gold website to sign up. Not from the app. After filling in the credit card details and all, a welcome email from the website will be sent to your email. Keep this just in case the points dont get credited. 

Yay! I made it...! Turn out we need to click next instead of clicking the space, lol 

Magzter add my 8000 points straight away after I click pay, I didn't even need to open any magazine, that's normal right? lol, this is really the first time for me to be doing this. Gosh, SS what have you done to me? 

Yes, I hope JK will have more time to rest, his schedule is so full. But we know someone is taking a good care of him :D

Archived