[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Woah thankyou for the video @pgaltr i'm searching that video everywhere but i can't find it.

and YES HE DID the calculation! I mean, does he even realize it?! His fingers made the calculation sign 1981/1982.. Is it my eyes fooled me?? OMG!!! 

@pgaltr Thanks for the info. So he will go to China after back from Bangkok. He will be arrived in Korea around 4:00-5:00 AM KST on May 9th. Wow must be tiring day for him. Will he be staying in China until his fanmeeting on May 14th?

i'm more focusing on shk rather than sjk. well of course for time being.

currently no.2 is dropping almost 2% (but she increased on accrued % by 0.6%)

shk:77.45% (accrued last time 84ish currently decreasing by  1%)

sjk:70.04%

Yeah, seems like his schedule is really tight nowadays. Maybe he just get to rest in the flight back to Korea. 

BTW, i'm hoping that he'll join Running Man with uri SHK soon, like Kim Ji Won and Jin Goo. 

Love how he was so serious and answered "YES" firmly. "Yes, YES!" Double YES! Yikes!!! We knoooww Joong Ki! :lol:

And the way he behaved.. He was barely excited for the result that he made his one ear went nearer to the lie detector test...

And his smile.. he was elated upon knowing that it confirmed he's telling the truth! Priceless.. really.. aaaww!!:wub:

Thanks for the videos @pgaltr.. You've just made me more inspired in doing better to win the games! Haha!!

32 minutes ago, human1981 said:

@pgaltr Thanks for the info. So he will go to China after back from Bangkok. He will be arrived in Korea around 4:00-5:00 AM KST on May 9th. Wow must be tiring day for him. Will he be staying in China until his fanmeeting on May 14th?

I don't know his schedule about this. I guess he might stay there if he has other CF shooting there. :)

He needs fly to China on 10th May, this means he only has 1 day rest in SK. Hope he has good rest then. :phew:

brief update~
SJK: 69.40%   68.33%  69.11%  69.14%  69.80%  68.98%  69.00%  72.04%

SHK: 77.88%  78.51%  78.68%  79.25%  79.79%  80.37%  81.82%  82.99%

***SJK is back in the 70% range, again!! and, with no surprise, our Beauty is rocking the 80% range once more:D

3 hrs ago, Stylist hyun_kyoung liked this tagged photo?taken-by=bow_110542&hl=en?taken-by=bow_110542&hl=en from this dots fan account bow_110542

See the caption: 태국에 또 오십시오. SHK & SJK #songhyekyo  (well I don't know korean but google says "also come to thailand" SHK &SJK) :)  someone please this is the correct translation!

you can see there are many pictures tagged to her account and wonder why she liked this fan account pic?:w00t:  Also, I noticed that she doesn't like pics randomly. Most of the pics she liked are from close friends and I am pretty sure she reads the captions :P 

21 hours ago, Karolineee said:
8 hours ago, intanhyoo said:

my fave is should i apologize or confess bts when two of them drink coffee....SJK cant take his eyes out beauty....maybe cant handle her cuteness doing spinning body in front of him...kekekeke.

Sorry to cut your post.   I've noticed this scene too and have been re-watching it several times.. Glad someone also notices this.

thanks lovely_skham_stv , pgalta, chewy Hoe and other people to update and translate the inf. from Thai FM for SJK, and khxy for kyo updated, hope will see bothe cfs or photoshoots soon, we really missing them so much together,  I still enjoy their FM in HK, they are so touch to us, hope we can see more FM from China , and will see kyo new Cfs and magazines soon, we definitely want both of them in Baeksang Awards , I still try to work out the voting, it's really to play games for me, I never play games but I will try because of kikyo, someone can let me know the photo essay is photos or essays in korean, maybe  I don't understand , do they have only photos of DOTs , thank you all of you contributions and effort make this thread  more fun , hope Joongkyo stay good, she's really the big caption for this thread, spend her much effort and time to support both kikyo and let us know more deep for them ,really hope they are happy and announce to us until  ready:P  

SHK looks so sexy there. Her eyes though are like "when you get home you're going to get it for going to a massage parlor" lol

i found this picture. Omg he is super cute like a kid lol. But look at the people inside the gates lmao 

cr. Original owner 

tqk9qWe.jpg

I'm super happy for how famous he is in Thailand. Even people at the market has DOTS on. Every where he go, the place is full of onlookers and fans ahah Even though he did not have any personal time after coming back to Bangkok but he should be happy how people there love him. And I was feeling emotional because he is such a kind guy. He treats the fans and everyone so well. Seriously, the Thai people love him so much more after seeing him. I'm not even in Thailand but I can feel the emotions going there. You even see grandmas waiting for him or men taking photos and video him. Fame are short moment but SJK deserves what he has now. 

so happy that SHK is recovering well from the mass voting:D. SJK is not being threatened atm, so his #1 place seems to be pretty comfortable right now. this is a good day:sweatingbullets:

*edit* as of adding in this edit, our Beauty is back at the 80% range, with 80.39%!! YAY

Archived