[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

18 minutes ago, hyekyo0717 said:

In case, anyone want to watch the May, the Children narrated by Song Hye Kyo here the link: 

I can't find any eng sub yet. :( 

Thanks for sharing the video! :) I have been searching for it since last night, but couldn't find it. I need to watch it again to hear SHK's warm voice :wub: Wish there'll be the eng-sub for that or at least KBS World will upload one for international fans like us kkk

Anw @shirunsaadon wish you get better soon :) re-watching DOTS would be another good medicine for you :D

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@dees33  please enlighten us with facts and proof that SJK was friends with studio concrete people (prior to knowing SHK) before making such an assumption.  Unfortunately false assumptions is what we got in trouble with before and people who are very naive believe false assumptions and it gets spread virally throughout the whole SNS community.  So please prior to writing down remarks - please be cognizant of what you have to say and be 100% accurate. 

Do you have proof that SJK was friends first with studio concrete people? or unless is it "lost in translation?" --  I may not be understanding what you are writing....  I do apologize if its me who is not understanding your point?

4 minutes ago, Bambiina said:

Whatevwr the reason .. the main point SS ARE CLOSE .. that is all that matter ... we don't need anything else ... NYC ... and them not denying the rumors of dating and to be spotted together ... more than often.. that is all that important ... :D

Yea I am not denying the fact that they are close. I think they are very very close. There is no doubt.  At this point I just need to wait for the next level of their relationship..okay? :D

If I have to be delusional, SJK has time to hang out with SC people despite his busy schedules which mean the more he has time for dating or he makes time for his loved ones. 

I was going to post these later tonight/today, but for obvious reasons, these might help maintain the positive vibes here.

Disclaimer: All rights belong to NEW/DOTS and Lim Hyo Seon. Please credit me or Couch Kimchi for scanning if you decide to post these elsewhere. Thanks!

1DBniS.jpg

EhuHxD.jpg

Hiiiiii  SongSong/KiKyo shippers!:)

Told myself not to make a soompi account but nah couldn't help to voice out my overflowing love and squealing shipping heart for SongSong couple after several days of lurking here and watching them on YT! Lol.

Aside from reading recent posts, I've been back reading as well and I'm  now at page 334! :D

Just want to thank you guys for all the posts; for the Eng translations and most especially, for all the meaty investigations!:)
You are too clever and keen like real detectives! Hehe. I spazz everyday... up to 5am which will i think eventually turn me into a panda woman. Hahaha!

Love DOTS. It was a beautifully written story; it was too unique among others I had watched before.. but what caught my attention most was the off charts chemistry of SHK and SJK.. like they didn't even need to speak, eye to eye contact was even enough. It sizzled on screen, seemingly effortlessly. Perhaps, cause they're already for real? Oh my!
:wub:  Saw their off-cam interactions thru BTS videos, and aaaww I cannotttt!:w00t: Hahaha. Love, love, love them to bits! <3

In other news, been casting my votes too to our lovely couple SHK and SJK for Baeksang Most Popular F & M Awards! Of course, i love them both equally, so I've been alternately voting them. Thank you also for the tutorial! <3

Best regards to everyone! :)

with my phone dead and has to go to hospital until i don't know when , i just can read this thread with my laptop at home and i think so many thing happened today... can somebody any kind soul enlighten me by PM what happened with instagram and stolen information and why joongkyo deleted instagram ? :(:blink:  thank you soooo much 

trying to backread....

good news for me is that my baeksang points still safe and i can use my mom's phone to vote but i can't add my points ( afraid to play game with my mom's phone :P )... yeah....

Spoiler

Screenshot_2016-05-05-20-03-21-1_zpsye8k

should i use all my vote tomorrow and the day after tomorrow or should i wait until near end month to see the situation ? :glasses:

@joongkyo

i mean because i don't know when my phone fix so i just want to keep my points maybe until half month to use again if something happened with voting result SJK or SHY , how about that ? or should i vote tomorrow... but i just can vote for 3 days..

3 minutes ago, boozle14 said:

@joongkyo

i mean because i don't know when my phone fix so i just want to keep my points maybe until half month to use again if something happened with voting result SJK or SHY , how about that ? or should i vote tomorrow... but i just can vote for 3 days..

Lol, sorry!. I read the number on your post as 46,870 points and I was worried it would go to waste!. :D You can vote whenever you want.

37 minutes ago, hyukgu said:

Thanks for sharing the video! :) I have been searching for it since last night, but couldn't find it. I need to watch it again to hear SHK's warm voice :wub: Wish there'll be the eng-sub for that or at least KBS World will upload one for international fans like us kkk

You're welcome :) I've been looking for eng sub since yesterday will let you know if I already found one. 

@mummyof2 no problem noona I wish KBS World will upload the documentation with eng sub on youtube anytime soon. 

1 minute ago, joongkyo said:

Lol, sorry!. I read the number on your post as 46,870 points and I was worried it would go to waste!. :D You can vote whenever you want.

if that's my points :D :D  i gonna vote everyday and i'm gonna hide my mom's phone and use it everyday until my phone back :phew: :P

1 hour ago, hyekyo0717 said:

In case, anyone want to watch the May, the Children narrated by Song Hye Kyo here the link: 

https://www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/x48pbuu 

I can't find any eng sub yet. :( Let me know if it already post here so I can delete my post. 

Credit: baidu, dailymotion. and for korea film for uploading the video. 

Thank you for sharing!!!

How great our Kyo unnie did. I guess our Big Boss would be so proud of her, too.

The thought that Big Boss is in Thailand today, but still watches this video and thinks about our Beauty makes me smile :blush::blush:

I am sorry I can't control myself anyway deleted my post.. going back to my lurking mode and not goona be bothered by anyone that don't believe ... Is not important what other think .. It's what I believe that matter :D

Thank you my buddies here for the strong support...  I am not going to pull the weed out anymore .. :D

I am waiting for them to get married ... hehehe.. 

THANK GOD .. JK went to NY and they went out together (I believe just the two of them.. report saying only two of them holding hand .. wahaha.. and agency didn't deny    JK didn't deny and same goes to SHK .. THANK GOD .. 

That the only evidence I need... YAHUUU FOR NY ... GOD BLESS NY

'

Archived