[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, kikyo486 said:

yes, fans of the other actress are blaming SHK.

Ok now that I've clamed my farm I see it clearly :P I was thinking it was actually the actress who was blaming our Kyo. well who cares about those idiotic, jealous fans' babbling?! those trolls aren't really worth worrying about. Cheer up peeps

1 hour ago, angieknows said:

hahaha. damn you!!! 

Okay, while I search for a pic or something worthy of a byeontae's leer, here's Vogue's video of SJK at the Dior live show. I know one of his fans posted a portion of it on her IG:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x46zcpw_sjkatdhhkliveshow2016_people

I love this @angieknows....SJK is such a standout in this video...not just with the red suit, but his entire aura is perfect for Dior!

1 hour ago, angieknows said:

@joongkyo @ilovesjk and everyone here ... I guess if I really want to go full byeontae I could post that clip of Joong Ki in Penny Pinchers ... it was very naughty but also made me laugh a lot. He seemed like a horny teen ... I just couldn't ... LOL.

At work, when I'm not trying to sneak a look at this thread, I sometimes daydream about Hye Kyo and Joong Ki making out at her place in New York. LOL. I've often wondered if the scene in my head is close to what could have gone down when they met up in NY early this year. Okay, I've also imagined them making out like the characters did in Coffee Prince. Heh ... Hye Kyo pinned against the wall and just passionately smooching Joong Ki as he desperately pulls the shirt over his head. Haha. 

But on a romantic side, my daydreams usually involve this: Song Joong Ki hooking his arm around Song Hye Kyo's shoulders, pulling her tighter next to him, and giving her a lingering kiss on her temple as they walk :wub: I just love it when guys do that ... kissing the side of your head and giving it a good sniff at the same time!

OMO, I'm blushing here reading your post  :relaxed:  And no no, please don't post that clip from PP, I can't watch it again, lol. 

I am always imagining them together, and every night I will think: I hope SJK is with SHK tonight somewhere somehow... 

@Chewy Hoe Oh, haha, I will never get sick reading your post. Love them, let's spazz more... :D . I have edited my post where I quote you before so not to make more fuss on the matter.

Let's keep the positive vibe chingus, I have posted many many comment in SHK ig, even though she probably will never read them but I feel that's the only way I can show my support for her. Don't let hatters win, let's show our love to uri Kyo in a good and elegant way :D 

24 minutes ago, angieknows said:

And in the morning, she can be opening her eyes to this---but a post-army this :w00t: A manlier and more mature this! Aaaah! Look at that "V" trailing down to his ... :blush:

Oh My!! my heart just skipped a beat! :P Is it just me or has this ship got a bit hotter since you posted this picture :D

@Chewy Hoe I think everyone loves your posts, well I do!!.

Look what I found. Koreas have a new name for SS Couple, they're calling them the "Adam Couple" because "Adam” is pronounced the same as the Korean term for “small”, so they're the representative couple for smaller built celebrities....lol, they're comparing them to JIS and CJW who are the tall couple.

송중기-송혜교 ‘아담’ vs 조인성-최지우 ‘장신’ 커플룩 빅매치

26106716.jpg

[시크뉴스 임소연 기자] 장신 대표 배우 조인성과 최지우가 국세청 홍보대사 위촉식에 나란히 하면서, 보호본능을 자극하는 아담 커플로 통했던 송중기와 송혜교 스타일과 비교된다.

최지우는 큰 키의 장점을 극대화할 방법으로 다리에 꼭 맞는 스키니진과 깨끗한 화이트 블레이저의 합으로 쿨한 분위기를 완성했고, 그녀의 곁을 지킨 조인성은 투버튼 시멘트색 슈트로 클래식한 모습을 갖추면서 최지우 스타일과 컬러 조화를 이뤘다.

이와 대조적으로 송중기와 송혜교는 보다 발랄한 느낌을 살렸다. 

감색 슈트 재킷의 단추를 푼 채 스니커즈와 매치한 송중기의 세미 정장 스타일은 송혜교의 커다란 라펠 장식과 독특한 패턴의 빈티지 원피스와 합을 맞춰 오밀조밀한 분위기를 완성했다. 

[임소연 기자 news@fashionmk.co.kr/사진= 권광일, 이미화 기자]

Me as a fan felt very hurt when read harsh comments about SHK (especially in the other shipper thread for SJK and the "other" actress), so I tend to avoid reading such comments. How come some people can live with that hurtful words to other, at least she is human too. I really wonder how SHK overcome this kind of situation in her life...as we know what she was going through before.Felt kinda sad for her. How I wish she meet someone that  will be on her side no matter what..in direct speaking, a spouse that can take care of her,hopefully SJK shii....

Although I am more to silent reader here(everyday I make sure to log in here to read updates about kikyo), I am so proud that this thread of kikyo is more reasonable and polite(plus some funny byeontae mind too:lol: as bonus)..I'm really happy to have many friends that shared similar interest with me too...:heart:luv u all..

@phing 8 millionnnn... :phew:

The more haters said the more solid the base n even gaining more coz is hey an open publics source.. Haaaaahh thankkkk youuuuu... You just make people want to know dots  n eager to know. Songsong couple chemistry hahahaha coz number really can't lie:D this is really goood.. I know with since beginning of dots n now with songsong couple is like boomerang bad turn to opportunity :glasses:

@Chewy Hoe unnie, please keep posting. I don't think anyone here would mind when you spam this thread with your always interesting & entertaining posts hehe.

@joongkyo please kindly brief us what's content of that article? even the title translation would do dear :)))

Seriously though, I have a very vivid image of our SongSong couple walking together on the red carpet at Baeksang award in my head lol. No one can take that dream away from me :P

are you free to give us a little sneakpeak to the article? @joongkyo or anytime when you are free :) thankyouuu for always sharing SHK-SJK goddies. reporters are like us too, they cannot help but write about them and we spazz :D

@joongkyo "adam" thats cute. thankyou for translating!!! you are gold :) 

@my_bazuka me too. i can picture them in my head. SS walking down the red carpet together and sitting next to each other during the ceremony. i'll continue to dream til it came true 

14 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

@Chewy Hoe I think everyone loves your posts, well I do!!.

Look what I found. Koreas have a new name for SS Couple, they're calling them the "Adam Couple" because "Adam” is pronounced the same as the Korean term for “small”, so they're the representative couple for smaller built celebrities....lol, they're comparing them to JIS and CJW who are the tall couple.

송중기-송혜교 ‘아담’ vs 조인성-최지우 ‘장신’ 커플룩 빅매치

[시크뉴스 임소연 기자] 장신 대표 배우 조인성과 최지우가 국세청 홍보대사 위촉식에 나란히 하면서, 보호본능을 자극하는 아담 커플로 통했던 송중기와 송혜교 스타일과 비교된다.

최지우는 큰 키의 장점을 극대화할 방법으로 다리에 꼭 맞는 스키니진과 깨끗한 화이트 블레이저의 합으로 쿨한 분위기를 완성했고, 그녀의 곁을 지킨 조인성은 투버튼 시멘트색 슈트로 클래식한 모습을 갖추면서 최지우 스타일과 컬러 조화를 이뤘다.

이와 대조적으로 송중기와 송혜교는 보다 발랄한 느낌을 살렸다. 

감색 슈트 재킷의 단추를 푼 채 스니커즈와 매치한 송중기의 세미 정장 스타일은 송혜교의 커다란 라펠 장식과 독특한 패턴의 빈티지 원피스와 합을 맞춰 오밀조밀한 분위기를 완성했다. 

[임소연 기자 news@fashionmk.co.kr/사진= 권광일, 이미화 기자]

Hahaaha ... Small couple is ok ...but I like it better if they call SongSong CUTE couple instead. :wink: 

Hi all chingu, glad to read all of your posts regarding uri SongSong couple, it’s enjoying to join this ship.. :D
I’m just a silent reader who only post something if I found interesting posts to comment, hehe J

Feel really empty since DotS Special 3 and just keep replaying, rewatching all DotS videos, Ost, especially the SS BTS cute scenes, still can not get over it. :tears::tears:

I’ve been watching all SJK and SHK projects but never ship them with anyone until DotS, their chemistry are DAEBAK. :wub::wub::wub:

@angieknowsI was about to post something but I've completely lost my train of thoughts because of your post. Now I can't focus on what I wanted to say, instead you fueled my imagination further and god knows where they went!  And mind you, I'm good with imagining things I can picture your daydreams vividly and pervertedly lol. Keep going our resident byeontae expert  I'd love to read more :blush:

On a serious note, I don't exactly know what all these fuss is about.. But I happen to get the gist, I log on from time to time but I can't read everything especially the long ones so if there's anyone willing to enlighten me through PM that would be great. Thank You so much

Archived