[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

@joongkyo I see what you mean. I'm really losing my cool with these damn people too! You're not alone. 

But LOL right?! I found it so cute that she gave him so many signed photos too. What, does she keep those photos handy in her purse? LOL! She's the cutest, seriously. Wished I was there too. Sigh!

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, ilovesjk said:

The Goddess! She's absolutely the sweetest! Love her so much! And looks like another piece of puzzle is solved, her pullover is NOT SJK's lol.

well that's kind of disappointing! :P hehe
is that Puppy grinning at them?

@joongkyo Sounds like a plan! Must we stay for a month and stake out there like true snipers every day? I think we will be bound to run into them at least once! So many things I'm willing to throw my money at these days. It's about time I check myself into an institution. But not until after our successful trip. :P 

@joongkyo ahh thats what you mean. i saw a few of those hate mail too. i dont inderstand why they have to do that. even if i support someone it doesnt mean i want to hurt others. agree they can have their own imagination since it wont came true anyway duh! @ilovesjk @Chewy Hoe can i tag along with you three? :) i promise to stay quite and listen hahaha. 

50 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

@finickyfray @ysteee Lol, don't worry I didn't mean you two were throwing shade. People who did it know what and why they're doing what they're doing.

Also, to the freaks of nature who are attacking SHK on SNS - your bias's issues in life have nothing to do with SHK. Kindly leave her alone unless you want richard simmons dragged around regarding your bias as well. Your immature and ridiculous behaviour is inciting a fan war, believe me when I say this you will not like the end-result. I know you stalk this thread and then go report it to your other cronies and then attack SHK on various sites.

Yes, SHK has dated 2 of her co-stars...is that a crime?. You think your Unnie's never had a man?.....But, unlike some - SHK has never ever played the victim card. She's never thrown shade, never used public sympathy, she's never opened up about the relationships or her break-ups. She's been a lady and classy through out her life!. 

Tell those freaky morons, joongkyo! We are all behind you on this! Soooo idiotic behavior! thumbdown

Wanna fight??? slappy slappyslappyslappymoreofus

You are barking at the wrong tree, knuckleheads! Why not go after those 2 egomaniacs?  Mad

How can I even eat now!!! Even though Kyo is far away in Phuket and now now this! Talk about timing!! 

Wah seriously the saying goes when the cat is away the mouse come out to play!! 

50 minutes ago, ilovesjk said:

@joongkyo Sounds like a plan! Must we stay for a month and stake out there like true snipers every day? I think we will be bound to run into them at least once! So many things I'm willing to throw my money at these days. It's about time I check myself into an institution. But not until after our successful trip. :P 

But we cannot go stalk Ki house Okies? He has to go seek solace at LWS house already from time to time so let's not go there lol 

lets go to Kyo house instead because we might run into Ki there? Lol I wish right 

2 minutes ago, Chewy Hoe said:

Where are all the Kyo Long time fans or short time fans? Your goddess is under fire while being far away in Phuket!!! Time to show your comradeship to her 

this is the goddess that Ki loves so Ki fans please partake in this too 

omg I am going bonkers 

Can you please explain or provide more details?  Don't really understand what's going on here.

2 minutes ago, Chewy Hoe said:

Where are all the Kyo Long time fans or short time fans? Your goddess is under fire while being far away in Phuket!!! Time to show your comradeship to her 

omg I am going bonkers 

yeah right she cannot even rebuke :angry: she didnt do anything. gah i'm pissed, gotta go and join the others to support

@Chewy Hoe Noooooooooooooooooooo ... don't say MCW .. it's the fan.. 

And here I tot Joongkyo is angry at me .. wahahaha ... how can I think I am that important huh? 

Joongkyo - don't you dare stop posting .... that's what they want .. 

You know.. I have been suppressing the need to dis some of the fans of you know who ...  OMG .. please don't tarnish you idol name you idiot ... the more you behave like a jealous idiot the more you will tarnish your idol name ...

Wahahah .. I know some are so mad because DOTS was aired at the same time with their idol drama and the rating WAS PATHETIC .. MUAHAHAHHA (EVIL LAUGH)

@ilovesjk @Chewy Hoe Lol, we can't stalk their houses!!!. But we know all their regular hang outs as it is.... @alleverything and I are even planning on doing fake internships at Studio Concrete where we just overhear things and see certain things...hehehe.

@finickyfray the more the merrier...also easier to do stake out operations!

edit:  @ilovesjk I'm sorry but knowing their drunken habits our OTP should not get drunk together....OR, should they ...definitely should!...lol

I seriously get addicted with SS OMG i can't missed a day without open this page really that you for the really cool post and discussion guys ! @joongkyo @Chewy Hoe @ilovesjk and all the others

Spoiler

well i'm actually also quite sad with what happen about the fans of the other actress who somehow attacks SHK. It's also quite sad because based on what @ilovesjk and one of you said (i forgot what's your name sorry) about the interview that SHK did a few years back she watch SJK previous drama because of that actress and latter on notice SJK because of that, so it show that SHK respect that actress. But that immature fans is just so uhh. To be really honest i'm also mad at them but then again i just dont want to make them got the attention.

But i hope we as a fans of both SJK and SHK will not be driven by them and i know we won't. Why dont we just attack back by showering them with a lot of Song Song moments? And not attacking that other actress because i believe both SJK and SHK will never want their fans to hurt other actress, right? they (the other fans) are just so jealous. I hope this post isn't considering as a troll you guys can delete it if it somehow can cause miss understanding. 

6 minutes ago, Chewy Hoe said:

omg I am going bonkers 

uhh what are you on about?  :blink:  please explain.

Sorry to all who quote me but because I am really busy with unfinished business now so I have excuse myself 

basically i did say that Kyo is being under fire because an actress deleted her IG and her fans got upset 

and yes!!! I am not firing at that actress! 

Archived