[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

Upon watching the epilogue many times....I just notice that the director keeps holding hye gyo arms so much...hehehe surely he was mesmerize be her beauty.....keep on looking at her too always...the director always wants to be close with hye gyo..I know his a director but we can notice he always watch her ...I love it when joongki become territorial on the truck kiss bts...the way his legs touch hye gyo legs too,,when it was shown his legs was wide apart but bts their legs were stuck each other...I was just laughing that the director instruct them how to kiss on that scene,,, and they don't seem to care what his talking..they just enjoy talking to each other..I laugh at the director face at the last scene coz the two are having a world of their own...he became out of place and move by himself farther

Lastly they're talking banmal with each other...some people would think it's rude because it's really rude coz  hye gyo is a senior plus shes older than him..but for people who have romantic relationship it's so normal to talk like that...it's so surprising that joongki talk to her casually without using yo...huhuhu hu suddenly I'm pushing and believing that there's something romantic going on with them. Even kwangsoo call jihyo noona even though they're close with each other for 6 years...same with ksh and junjihyun.. But with songsong  couple something is going on

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, triplezg said:

He finished his military service on 26May2015. And the script reading is on 28May2015. The filming start on June2015.

Ah, so this confirmed my assumption, at least this makes me 99% sure that they were already close before the first script reading. It's impossible for that familiarity *rubbing his head on her shoulder so comfortably* to occur only after 2 days of acquaintance. Thank you so much for your information!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BEieRG2yVaX/

Saw  photo shk and ms lee at ig .  Judging from the pictures obtained from weibo .but I do not know when this pic taken .  I hope Kikyo shippers whose having a weibo account and understand the Chinese language can help us .  

.. My hope is shk in hk.  We know that mrs Lee did not back to Korea together with SJK andvWho knows shk went to hk quietly yesterday lol hehehe 

i've been a silent reader in this forum from dots begin.. and i can't hold to stand still after watch the bts :) SJK and SHK are so match each other, the fact that SHK is older than him but he treat her like she is someone important to him. and its seems they know each other before the drama begin? based on when the script reading when SJK tease SHK with his head :wub: ( as everyone say ). i can tell that SJK like her so much even before the drama begins, his eyes tell everything lol. And from my life experience, when a guy love someone and want to be her boyfriend, he like to annoy her and show her everyside of him ( just like SJK's attitude toward SHK on all bts scene ) to tell her how much he love to be with her. when their agencies denied the rumour somehow i sense something is hidden ( like everyone did in here ) althought i feel a little bit sad because of that :phew: . i still believe this couple is so damn real and if they're dating, of course they will do it secretly :) we just need time to figure it out! hope to see more SS moments ahead and of course the evidence that they're dating! :lol::wub: sorry for my bad english..     

6 minutes ago, Summer Rize said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BEieRG2yVaX/

Saw  photo shk and ms lee at ig .  Judging from the pictures obtained from weibo .but I do not know when this pic taken .  I hope Kikyo shippers whose having a weibo account and understand the Chinese language can help us .  

.. My hope is shk in hk.  We know that mrs Lee did not back to Korea together with SJK andvWho knows shk went to hk quietly yesterday lol hehehe 

sorry if i burst ur wish bubble, but judging from her fringe, i think it was taken sometime back. but she might cut her fringe, we never know. :P delulu mode :D 

7 minutes ago, finickyfray said:

sorry if i burst ur wish bubble, but judging from her fringe, i think it was taken sometime back. but she might cut her fringe, we never know. :P delulu mode :D 

Ohhh i forgot about that. Recent photos her bangs a bit longer. In that ig look shorter...i too hope of sjk and shk in a same place that's y i was not careful with the little things like this. Forgive me T_T 

Finally caught up with all the updates phew, esp the ones from @joongkyo on the article from the reporter as well as the one on tone/body language SJK had on SHK hehe. I must say, SJK being all super casual and using banmal on camera albeit offscreen to SHK did take me by surprise for a while (probably less than 5 seconds) cos finally we get to see how they /really/ are with each other when not acting, having hundreds of cameras flashing in their faces or promoting dots together. it's blindingly obvious these two are way past the friends and close colleagues stage with the way he calls her name and how when they're together, either filming or just talking or being arnd their castmates, they just gravitate towards each other like magnets. And it's extremely pleasing and I had the heart emoji in my eyes moment watching SHK be all carefree, literally lol-ing and letting loose with no inhibitions, esp arnd SJK, and this further illustrates how beautiful she is. Meanwhile, SJK just seriously cannot help himself around her and it's like he needs to control and maintain himself more than she does arnd him LOL but it's absolutely endearing cos she reciprocates back to him and even adds her own touch of flirtation that renders him speechless lolol bet he didn't expect her to reply "but we've kissed many times already tho!" INDEED THE QUEEN HAHA

I think at this point of time, there's no doubt their relationship is sailing far far away! It's clear to the entire world or whoever watching the bts that these two have smth special and precious that's being protected by themselves and their closest friends and even the people they've worked with. Perhaps, things have been sailing during the filming of dots itself with the entire cast and crew witnessing the progression of a beautiful relationship between two beautiful beings, which may be why everyone's mega protective of them. 

All of us here are pretty much addicted to this thread and constantly checking for updates on our fave couple lol! And I see there's a lack of trolls here lately hah! If ever one day SS reveals news of their true relationship status, I hope they know the existence of this happy thread hehe. Not enough thank yous to all of you esp our major contributors for news, gifs and basically anything! You guys are the best! 

viewimage.php?id=3eb2de21edcb3dad77b0&no

Gosh seriously she could wear a garbage bag and still look fabulous! Her beauty is out of this world!
but why do I want to believe that this grey top (which looks more like a men's undershirt) belongs to SJK sooo badly!?  :(

14 minutes ago, Summer Rize said:

Ohhh i forgot about that. Recent photos her bangs a bit longer. In that ig look shorter...i too hope of sjk and shk in a same place that's y i was not careful with the little things like this. Forgive me T_T 

i hope so too. lols :) 

2 hours ago, Chewy Hoe said:

@kristy86 haha Ki is probably just too consumed with happiness that Kyo is so aegyo towards him infront of the screen. He didn't even look embrassed one bit so this aegyo-Ying must have been frequent lol 

and he aegyo Kyo infront of the screen while at script writing first so they are basically love aegyo-ying each other! now they just need a baby of their own to aegyo seriously 

@raniryu to expand on Kyo honesty and straightforwardness I just have to share that during a chance meeting with her in airport some time back. I can testify that those eyes don't lie!! When I ask her questions she looked right into my eyes and answered my question with some much earnestness that I finally believe the saying that our eyes cannot lie!! Plus she is so pint sized too cute for words lol 

LOL, your post cracked me up. They really need to start the baby making soon, palli palli...

Ok, now this is awesome. You have met HK too? How I envy you..., you even met JK several times. I really have to salute you, how did you manage to ask HK question and look into her eyes? If I were you I would have fainted. 

I've been thinking if I should say this, I watched almost all SJK's previous project. And this is the first time I see him looking/staring at his co-star in such a way, the hugs, the kisses, I don't need more words to describe it except beautiful. I can see everything in his eyes, they just don't lie.  While in one of his other show I even need to convince myself that he really loves the lead. His acting was truly awesome, and I fell in love with him from this show, but the chemistry was not that strong. Well, this is just my personal opinion. 

In DOTS, I remember I had goosebumps when I watched the first trailer with confession/apology scene, if I remember it right it was only 20sec (?). I fell in love with SongSong with just that, lol.

But look how close they are in the BTS ! And at the 1st press conference they were acting suspiciously as if they don't care about each other and we knew that something was going on and they were acting like that bc of the cameras.

12 hours ago, luvforever said:

During their part where they were practicing for the truck kissing scene anyone noticed what they said?

SJK: I need my mom's permission

SHK (laughing): Still? We've done it a lot

SJK: No, I must ask her. I have to ask her.

SHK: You should've have asked already

Wait a minute Kyo did you just slip up and said that you two have done it a lot of times? DOTS didn't have a lot of kissing scenes before the truck kiss so when and where did you and SJK do a lot of the kissing? My mind is going wild:D:wub:

My thought exactly. 

Which kisses and when and how many times, SHK-ssi? What do you mean? Did you slip a huge slip and let the whole world hear it?

1 hour ago, ladylia257 said:

@tikawarokka thank you. And please, if you know, when did he finished his army duty?

Another BTS scene that I'm amazed at is SJK filming the maknae soldier and asking "I heard SHK is nice to you?". It's like a very smooth investigation for me. He looked exactly like someone who has the right to do that, using "She's mine, why were you getting cozy with her, do you want to die?" tone, but milder, lol. 

@ladylia257

Oh, exactly what I thought about that BTS. From the way I see it, he asked him out of jealousy, and the tone of his voice, it's a bit strict like he's interogating him. He really doesn't like the idea his girl being nice to him, lol. He even asked him to give the detail, I was like, omo...someone is jealous here :D 

And did you notice his legs are facing SHK the whole time even when he's recording puppy soldier? I read somewhere before, when you like someone you tend to sit or have your legs facing the object that you like, lol. To show that she have your full attention, and it's only her who matter the most, others are just passing by, lol. 

1 hour ago, kristy86 said:

@ladylia257

And did you notice his legs are facing SHK the whole time even when he's recording puppy soldier? I read somewhere before, when you like someone you tend to sit or have your legs facing the object that you like, lol. To show that she have your full attention, and it's only her who matter the most, others are just passing by, lol. 

LOL. I just got finished the scene again when Joong Ki was interrogating Min Suk. And you are spot-on about the body language. The way he's sitting, with his legs open like that is also him subconsciously showing his masculinity. LOL, and yeah, in a way he was considering the way he put the heat on Min Suk. LOL.

From this article, 10 Body Language Love Signals:

1. When men display their crotch: Every woman reading this knows at least one man who sits with his legs spread wide at her, like he is taking her photograph. "The crotch display is effectively putting a man's masculinity on show," says Barbara. "His feet are planted firmly on the ground, with his legs apart, displaying the crotch, and letting whoever is observing know that he's not going anywhere.

Even as he filmed Min Suk, Joong Ki didn't move his legs. Joong Ki just twisted his upper body while addressing Puppy, but his legs and feet were still facing Hye Kyo :) 

During interviews, though, he uses the European cross leg when he's sitting. I think it's habit but also a sign of confidence. But I remember reading somewhere, that it also means he's in control and [being] proper. :) So, based on the BTS, we can correctly assume that when he and Hye Kyo are together without the media presence, he's so much more masculine and comfortable around her :)

@kristy86 haha maybe because I am slightly older then she is so I felt confident enough? It's a chance meeting in the airport and I got lucky.  Her eyes are like diamonds if you ask me. 

And ya I don't even like him in nice guy with the alpha female lead. And I totally can understand why some cannot even bear to watch him in there. 

do joongki really ask permission before he do a kissing scene??? or is it a joke only? cause i think i saw some clips of him kissing other girls in a series/movies? and it is more torrid (sorry, don't know what word to describe it) compared with his kissing scenes here in dots. i was really curious coz it is quite embarassing for hye kyo to hear such an answer from him? he is 30 plus already right? thanks in advance to those who will reply. :)

21 minutes ago, kristy86 said:

@ladylia257

Oh, exactly what I thought about that BTS. From the way I see it, he asked him out of jealousy, and the tone of his voice, it's a bit strict like he's interogating him. He really doesn't like the idea his girl being nice to him, lol. He even asked him to give the detail, I was like, omo...someone is jealous here :D 

And did you notice his legs are facing SHK the whole time even when he's recording puppy soldier? I read somewhere before, when you like someone you tend to sit or have your legs facing the object that you like, lol. To show that she has your full attention, and it's only her who matter the most, others are just passing by, lol. 

Regarding legs, I actually didn't pay attention to his legs, too busy gaping at what he was saying and doing. 

I've heard about that body language too. And in one of my teacher's training in the past, the direction of your legs explains what/who you're paying attention to at the moment. 

It's shocking how he behaved so into her in that BTS part. I mean. He's so transparent he scares me a bit. 

Come out from the cave after watching the epilogue with sub. First of all I want to express myself that I'm so terribly lost because DoTS is finally ended, and it happens that no more special wed-thus again, no more waiting for each episode with trembling heart, no more YSJ and KMY fantasies, no more Ki and Kyo in my screen. :tears: This drama is change my perspective in a dramaland once again, and I will respectfully put DoTS in my memories nowadays, it'll become that  I can't move on to other drama for this term at least. It happen with me several times, but I think DoTS will last longer, bcs this is the first time I'm waiting for such a drama since 2015, even join the soompi forum with you guys. So, at least let me say thank you to all of your effort this entire time. Nights and Days, my life is full with all of your updates, and I'm sincerely greatfull.

So, here becomes my little analise, some sort of the epilogue based on my experience. First, when the script reading Ki nuzzling his forehead to Kyo which is very comfortable act makes me giggle. Why? Based on my personal experience, if a boy/man can do that nuzzling posed to other girl/woman it means that they actually being attracted by each other and simply in a term like "I can't help myself to talk or chat with her every single day". My experience, which is a boy that happened to like me a lot even in the term that can say "I like you this much" and of course also act like nuzzling me (also on my shoulder!!) all the time. What about me? It will becomes not so far like Kyo expression which is feel pleased and happy at that time and for the next day too. And Kyo pointed it much to all of us that she is so enjoy and cheerfull all the time when the shooting began. Big thanks to Ki!  

Second, which is when SDY surprise birthday party. It turns out that Kyo who appeared beside Ki, eventhough I have a question like, "why MJ not also appeared there?" because DY shoot a lot of romance scene with MJ and even KJW once said that JG always cared of her in the shooting location. But it seems like Kyo is happily join SDY surprise party (and KJW can't be seen everywhere), because perhaps she wants to always being together with Ki, and of course they like a couple who give a surprise party to his colleague. kekekeke:phew: (if I'm not wrong this also can be proved by Kyo comes to Park Hoon's mom restaurant eventhough she hasn't a schedule of shooting that day. Such a lovely girlfriend will do to his boyfriend so she can always taking care of him).

And the last is the Private Puppy interview belong with Ki and JG talk about Kyo. What can I said, I watch it over and over again but all I can say is Ki who always try to discuss about Kyo by push other people point of view about Kyo, so it doesn't seem like it's only him who wants to talk about her himself. It so funny yet very cute and I know this because when a boy/man like someone, they will never get boring to talk about the girl/woman he loves. I can see what are you doing there Joongki~ ;)

Gyaahhhh...all of this epilogue and BTS is so hilarious and interesting. I will watch it over and over again!! Annyeong! :rolleyes:

Archived