[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After the edited hug scene in ep 13 preview I thought they will show the clock tower kiss, but no, lol, they jump to the cafe scene, it so sweet though, love it when they're hugging

Notice how he slightly touch her lower lips after the hug, I thought he's going to kiss her there

Just now, kristy86 said:

After the edited hug scene in ep 13 preview I thought they will show the clock tower kiss, but no, lol, they jumpt to the cafe scene, it so sweet though, love it when they're hugging

Notice how he slightly touch her lower lips after the hug, I thought he's going to kiss her there

SAME i thought that bit was quite the adlib and him staring at her lips again... HE REALLY DOES HAVE A HABIT FOR THAT DOESN'T HE????? /yes we love it SJK

*dont't think I can take this part of the girls grieving* OKAY FF TO LE REUNION PLS

2 minutes ago, kristy86 said:

After the edited hug scene in ep 13 preview I thought they will show the clock tower kiss, but no, lol, they jump to the cafe scene, it so sweet though, love it when they're hugging

I thought so too...but still that was a sweet scene for our OTP. 

You guys are sooo cute!!! Won't be streaming tonight too. Ugh. But thanks for the updates. 

NOW SJK TELL US IS THE ENTERTAINMENT WORLD THAT SMALL THAT EVERYONE YOU WORK WITH RIGHT NOW IS A FRIEND AND RELATED TO SHK IN ONE WAY OR THE OTHER??? ORRR BASICALLY YOUR WORLD IS NOW TRAPPED INSIDE A PETITE WOMAN'S BODY BY THE NAME OF SHK?? Kekekeke

oh and that shipwreck kiss!! Maybe it was a private joke or a certain conversation that they shared that involved "i love you" and "that is a question" that's why they couldn't help but crack up. Lol now i wonder why the editing crew chose that when they probably had many other close up scenes (knowing how many times they shoot a scene per angle) and that it clearly showcased SJK and SHK rather than YSJ and KMY. 

is there something you guys want to tell us? That is a question as well. Lol

@kristy86 and @songsquare Her lips are pretty irresistible ;) . There's just no way it's an absolute conscious move on his part to do that ;) It's the attraction from deep within helping guide him while acting. Hehe. 

I want to say Song Hye Kyo is perfection, but nobody is perfect ... but she is damn near perfection. The woman has the perfect nose anyone could want, the big, expressive eyes, and those full, pouty lips! She also has the graceful, svelte form that even a straight girl like me wants to hug :) But I'm all right if most of the hugs are reserved for Joong Ki. And I could probably go on and on about her inner beauty. 

As for Song Joong Ki, I could write a book about what makes him great! LOL. With the exception of his stick legs---LOL---everything about him is beautiful, also inside and out. Byeontae mode on: And his fine a s s! The guy is the ideal person a woman would want to introduce to her parents. 

Apart from her past relationships with two actors, I don't know anything else about her dating life, but if I'm just going by those two notable ones, then, wouldn't Song Joong Ki be just the right kind? Third time's the charm, yeah?

I don't care anymore if people think I'm delusional or reading too much into things ... There hasn't been any denial from either Songs, and with Hye Kyo's pretzel-like response about the dating rumors, I believe there's something romantic going on between her and Song Joong Ki.

I'm kinda thinking that she probably isn't going to be doing acting for a while maybe she is preparing for her future as a wife eeeeeeek that delusional thought makes me so happy!! I really wish and hope so!!! They both deserve each other and they deserve to be happy! And plus Song joongki said himself he is traditional so I'm sure if they are planning to get married in the near future  hyekyo is probably gonna go hiatus for a while for her future husband and kids that's a sacrifice she is willing to take " I would too if I was her" but I am pretty sure that if she decided after marriage that she wants to act again Song joongki would support her decision 100% because he is such a great guy like that! Those two are a match made in heaven... I give them my full blessing on marriage and their future together in whatever decisions they choose I will always stand by them as individuals and as a couple!!!

CgkhjnOU4AAkcuM.jpg

CgkhlzTUYAA6KqR.jpg

cr : via @pearl0024 twiiter

i knew SJk is a great actor..but the way he looks at SHK is so loving..his eyes..OMG he is so smitten..arghhh their chemistry is not joke...look at the way they're hugging, their upper and lower bodies are glued to each other:wub:

6 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

If KBS doesn't give SHK the damn Daesang this year....Imma riot!!!!!

Me too but I fear (oddly) that they would give it to Song Joong Ki due to the SJK syndrome..Usually they only give one Daesang award right??? It's a win-win situation for us.. But SHK's acting was soooo moving especially in the last episodes. Her acting transcends through the screen...SJK's acting too...GAAAH I'm torn with my two faves in one ship ...Eottoke?? Can they just award them both? (Or am I wrong about this?)

tumblr_mtl1rfVvkB1s0osg8o1_500.gif

Recap done and dusted...

BTS and epilogue tomorrow night...

9:35pm local time....

forgot to to mention that there was a new scene added tonight, of YSJ and KMY hugging. This was just before YSJ was going to get the vaccine by exchanging the diamonds...

This was not broadcast originally, only a partial flashback for a preview...but tonight they showed the whole scene... Surprise we got this as I was expecting this was suppose to be recap...

looks like the editors didn't realise this...

check it out when the raw is uploaded later...I need to watch again with subs to see what they were saying...

So this may be an unpopular opinion but I'm kind of glad she denied the role in the HK film. There's a number of reasons but I think the key one is that she's just gaining her status and momentum back in SK netizens after that scandal (that wasn't her fault at all) and she wants to avoid any backlash from her people even if it's only a small majority. 

I mean netizens are already crying buckets of tears over sjk guesting in RB and it's just a show. 

And I know shk usually takes a break between her filmings as to not overwhelm herself so maybe she's just relaxing after the success of DOTS. We all know she can ride that out for a long time if necessary. 

Girl is smart. Brave. Independent. She really is Kang MoYeon so I say we not worry and let her live her life (with sjk hah!). 

Archived