[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

17 minutes ago, Bambiina said:

I AM ANTSY NOW..

If he denies I would be lying if I say I'm not disappointed, but I understand totally ..  I will not give up hoping :D .. 

He can deny all he wants - but the evidence is just to obvious .. :D .. 

I'm sure there will be question about their dating rumors (unless the journalists are warned not to ask such question) ..

Haiyo .. I'm sweating in this air-conditioned room 

Your post is just what i am thinking.... i'll be sad for sure.. but even if he did not give any confirmation, we'll still be here waiting for THE DAY.... 

In the last interview he did not give a definitive answer, and looking at that, i think it'll be the same in in this PC... unless he proves us wrong.. and say YES haha... :P 

Dots is big achievement for him, and i guess this is where he will direct the interview... He's a smart guy after all. 

But who knows.. who knowws right? Journalist can also be smart and sneaky right? we'll see how this goes.....

Arghhh the waiting is killing me.... 

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are we there yet????? (To SONG2 Love Land)

Arrrrgggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....... This is killing meeeeeeee...............

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa SJK shi.... If u just said I'M BLESSED again  in this 'strange PC', our dedicated BETA, GAMMA , ECHO teams will hunt you down man.........

3 minutes ago, ewff said:

It's because I value him too much. In my eyes, he is very different from the normal korean male and asian stars. I will disappointed in that regard.

(hypothetically )

He has a lot at stake .. a lot to think about  . not just himself .. SHK too .. and we don't really know SHK's stand on this .. so yeah can't judge by just his action .. we don't know for sure ..  

4 minutes ago, lovely_skham_stv said:

There is no way that man can refute what everyone CLEARLY can see......

JOONKI-SHI YOU GOT "LOVE" WRITTEN ALL OVER YOUR FOREHEAD 

*LOL AND SHK MADE SURE IT WAS PERMANENT!!

HAVE FAITH..... LOL IM AIMING FOR A BRUSH OFF OR A TIP TOE AROUND SAID QUESTIONS IF THEY ARE ALLOWED TO ASK SUCH QUESTIONS

Yes .. I trust him .. whatever it is .. :D ..  :high five:

6 minutes ago, Bambiina said:

(hypothetically )

He has a lot at stake .. a lot to think about  . not just himself .. SHK too .. and we don't really know SHK's stand on this .. so yeah can't judge by just his action .. we don't know for sure ..  

Yes .. I trust him .. whatever it is .. :D .. 

I know that he has a lot at stake, that's why I would totally understand it if he does not confess. Again, I would not expect him to confess and I am not sure whether SHK would like to see him confess in public. What I hope is that he WOULD NOT deny it. He is a very smart guy. He will know how to answer the question without confessing or denying. If he denies it, it is because he intentionally wants to deny for his stake, which is totally justifiable (of course he has every right to do so), but he will no longer be the SJK that I think of. 

7 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

Your post is just what i am thinking.... i'll be sad for sure.. but even if he did not give any confirmation, we'll still be here waiting for THE DAY.... 

In the last interview he did not give a definitive answer, and looking at that, i think it'll be the same in in this PC... unless he proves us wrong.. and say YES haha... :P 

Dots is big achievement for him, and i guess this is where he will direct the interview... He's a smart guy after all. 

But who knows.. who knowws right? Journalist can also be smart and sneaky right? we'll see how this goes.....

Arghhh the waiting is killing me.... 

AND IF NO QUESTION AT ALL ABOUT DATING RUMOR - WOHOHOHOHOHHO.. we can celebrate because that mean they are not allowed to ask such question ... wahahha.. SOOOOOOOOO .. 

Draw your own conclusion girls ..

Why not addressed the issue once and for all - deny or not :D ..

I am praying harddd ... veyr very very hard

Relax, everyone.

If he's asked about the rumour of dating with SHK, he'll sing the same tune - cos the drama is well-loved and both hye-kyo shii and he are enjoying it over snacks. That'll give him more supper outings with Alpha team and her. Why not?

So what's the problem?        :D

SJK denying i guess  we wont see that if he stays to his principle and words. Well totally understandable if he denies but  a total turn off for me. So i totally get what @ewff were saying. I want him to be a MAN OF HIS WORD not a MAN THEY WANT HIM TO BE. :):)

While waiting for the PC updates....

Just want to share this...

RkFSBkO.jpg 

Is it my eyes... or the guys behind seems like leaning towards SHK......

On a  bigger view ............(picture credit sun.sun.2016)

QzTtdo3.jpg

Ahhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaa.... no wonder SJK's pose like that...PROTECTIVE COUPLE POSE... marking his property huhhhhh

1 minute ago, jl08 said:

Relax, everyone.

If he's asked about the rumour of dating with SHK, he'll sing the same tune - cos the drama is well-loved and both hye-kyo shii and he are enjoying it over snacks. That'll give him more supper with Alpha team and her. Why not?

So what's the problem? ☺

Yes, I'm relaxed. I'm just curious about whether and what he will say about SHK. I also expect the same thing like you do, that he will answer the question that way, which means that no confirmation but no denial. 

There is no problem either with him denying it. It is just that I will be disappointed because I think of him so different from other actors. But who cares whether a no name fan like me is disappointed or not. 

3 minutes ago, 3rin said:

SJK denying i guess  we wont see that if he stays to his principle and words. Well totally understandable if he denies but  a total turn off for me. So i totally get what @ewff were saying. I want him to be a MAN OF HIS WORD not a MAN THEY WANT HIM TO BE. :):)

Thank you very much for understanding what I feel. 

12 minutes ago, Bambiina said:

AND IF NO QUESTION AT ALL ABOUT DATING RUMOR - WOHOHOHOHOHHO.. we can celebrate because that mean they are not allowed to ask such question ... wahahha.. SOOOOOOOOO .. 

Draw your own conclusion girls ..

Why not addressed the issue once and for all - deny or not :D ..

I am praying harddd ... veyr very very hard

hahahaa.. i like the way you're thinking @Bambiina

Even if there is nothing in the PC, it'll still be an interesting one for us to see.... i wonder if it will be on camera? I forgot, i think most of the info in the previous page is from IG correct?

Relax everyone!! SJK is probably told to have this PC due to the overwhelming success of dots but look at this man, just too relaxed it doesn't even feel like a press con lmao! Anyway someone is in a very chipper mood, whether it's due to the successful ending of dots on kbs or him watching the last ep with someone or just simply, getting some sleep cos he's been looking like hell for the past few days with back to back cf shoots and whatnots! 

Anyway I'd be happy if he just revealed more bout his experience during the drama and inevitably this will involve SHK since 99% of his scenes are with her! So yea I'd think some confession would be near impossible cos one, he'll only admit it if caught and two, he won't do it without her I'm sure, it wouldn't be respectful to her kkk (but yes one could always dream) :D

@elenakerr thanks for sharing this. there's a hd photo of this pic somewhere coz i've seen it and im currently hunting for it. that will answer if this hand belong to SHK or not.

In my opinion though it belongs  to SHK but we need facts in this case.

Archived