[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
53 minutes ago, ladylia257 said:

Watched ep. 16 with Eng Sub this morning and watched our OTP's part again just now. 

Onto my spazzing:

1. Who doesn't love their kiss scene at Urk's beach? I am really awed by how SJK seems to enjoy the kiss so much! Hye Kyo is always calm during her kiss scenes in dramas, so I can't see much of her reactions during the kiss. Except when she touched his arm and leaned in. SJK though, was very transparent. 

I remember their kiss scene on the truck and SJK was biting her lower lip, hahah. 

In this finale kiss he looked like he's enjoying it so much he was the one who seemed melting. I can understand, though, SJK. Kissing a Goddess must feel amazing, right?

And the way he kept touching her mole on her chin screams, "I WANT TO KISS YOU MORRRREEEEE!!!".

Sigh.

What I can say is about SHK is only her smiles look amazingly bright during that scene. And she's really a good actress in controlling herself because she was the one who pulled away first from the first kiss, like she was the one who reminds him, "Hey, we're still working here, please control yourself". While SJK was the one who seemed like he needed to recover first. 

But what's equally meaningful to me is YSJ's dialogue during the scene. The one when KMY asked him to go and get her a star. And then he answered: "I have one already. It's sitting right beside me. It's shining so brightly. My whole life suddenly become brighter too". And of course the punchline that made me stared and gaped: "How did such a woman become mine?"

I am very very very sure it was Song Joong Ki speaking of his feelings for the beautiful Song Hye Kyo. He wasn't Yoo Shi Jin at the time. It's like the universe gave him a chance to profess his feelings, in a beautiful place, and he got paid for it, lol. Plus millions of people will get to see it.

Those lines really made me dissolved into a puddle of goo. 

2. The First Scene

The continuation of their reunion after one year. I think it's adorable how Moo Yeon hit him, walked away to cry. The way she ranted and told him she doesn't need him, but in the end hugging him and saying she loved him. It's also sweet how he patiently waited for her until she poured everything in her heart and only followed her with his eyes, then hugged her tight when she's finally hugging him again. Love love love!

3. The "Ghost" Scene

It's hilarious, really. The way MY felt scared he was only a ghost then her colleague confirmed that he was really there. And of course the way her friends from Hae Sung thought Yoo Shi Jin came as a ghost behind her and eating his rites food was super hilarious! 

4. The washing car scene

His sly "Oh, I'm so cold, hurry hug me!". Really looking like a clingy boyfriend!

5. The Tent Scene

When he leaned his head on her shoulder and tried to kiss her, but said "not now" and he collapsed to the ground, and MY patted his head affectionately. 

I know I will be repeating this drama over and over again. 

I'll look forward to the BTS next week. 

Will wait for more hints from them. 

Will continue to spazz here. 

And I'll write more fics about them, haha, because they are just so spazzable like that. If I can't stand it, I might write a rated fic about them.

Thank you to everyone who contributes here, I'm gonna backread now. 

Plus that bonus line: "You're the kind of woman I can only get after saving a nation". And I feel it's very true in real life. How many people has named Song Hye Kyo as a Goddess and the most beautiful woman in South Korea? She has legions of fans and I'm sure the pun every men say would be "How can you get Song Hye Kyo, Man? You gotta save a nation, first!".

The lines at this scene really feels like reality. 

Love...love...your posting...I feel the same....sowell said and well written...thank you :D

4 minutes ago, applegirl2 said:

Baidu fans reckon it's because he's so busy going forward  he won't have time to do multiple interviews. . So he's gIving  a mass interview to the media. . Organised by his agency .. 

Everyone in baidu is quaking in their boots... they're just hoping he won't say anything  to refute the 'issue '... lol 

However.. Mr Song has also not been behaving terribly conventional these days... so everyone is nervous .. haha

Ikr! It's funny because there are others calling for people to calm down and that it's normal to call a press con after a show ends. 

*shrugs* Just have to wait for translations....sigh

Omg...

I haven't even made up my mind on what to write yet haven't even back read yet,,, and suddenly there is a PC...

OMG... What is going on?  :w00t:

9 hours ago, lovely_skham_stv said:

THANK YOU FOR THE NEWS 

CONFESSION TIME PERHAPS.....

HE SHOULD ANNOUNCE HIM AND HIS HYEKYO-SHI IS IN LOVE!!! NOW THE WHOLE WORLD WOULD ERUPT!!! I HAVE A FLIGHT TO SEOUL ON MAY 19TH LOL I HOPE I FIND SOMETHING JUICY THEN!!!

8 hours ago, ilovesjk said:

@joongkyo LOL he doesn't look to be paying attention either. Hahahah. While the lady is talking, he's distracted by something else and laughing and pointing. What kind of press conference is this? 

8 hours ago, Bambiina said:

I am having a hard time to breathe .. my DELULUNESS is working overtime ... I am waiting for something that is impossible to happen - at least not this fast

8 hours ago, applegirl2 said:

Baidu fans reckon it's because he's so busy going forward  he won't have time to do multiple interviews. . So he's gIving  a mass interview to the media. . Organised by his agency .. 

Everyone in baidu is quaking in their boots... they're just hoping he won't say anything  to refute the 'issue '... lol 

However.. Mr Song has also not been behaving terribly conventional these days... so everyone is nervous .. haha

I'm having a hard time concentrating with my work... Reall live sucksssss :tears: 

Please Mr Song... please put our heart at ease........

10 minutes ago, applegirl2 said:

He can't possibly say anything to "refute the issue".  Not this time when fans and shippers are flying high with happiness to how the drama ended. 

5 minutes ago, thepixies said:

Ikr! It's funny because there are others calling for people to calm down and that it's normal to call a press con after a show ends. 

*shrugs* Just have to wait for translations....sigh

The fact that he called a PC isn't strange and most probably it'll just be standard interaction with the media.

But then why did Blossom's release that statement from him thanking the viewers this morning?.

Maybe they want to go all out and thank everyone, in that case Mr. SJK is dressed in a very laid-back fashion today - lol . Also, walking around during PCs..not a common sight in Korea..lol, maybe it's an informal setting.

Lol , just look at him strolling into the hotel before the PC

2 hours ago, joongkyo said:

The fact that he called a PC isn't strange and most probably it'll just be standard interaction with the media.

But then why did Blossom's release that statement from him thanking the viewers this morning?.

Maybe they want to go all out and thank everyone, in that case Mr. SJK is dressed in a very laid-back fashion today - lol . Also, walking around during PCs..not a common sight in Korea..lol, maybe it's an informal setting.

MOD EDIT: PLEASE DON'T QUOTE IMAGES.

Waiting for the update of this PC...Curious :P

4 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Do one mass interview to get them out of the way so he can concentrate on projects? *shrugs* 

But yea, looks like Soompiers are getting nearly as antsy as those on Baidu. (As long as he doesn't deny SS relationship, they are saying.)

9 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

HE IS IN ONE CHIPPER MOOD, THAT IS ONE HELL OF A SMILE IF I HADNT SEEN ONE MYSELF, 

*I am praying to the gods our GODDESS is the REASON for his smile and of course the OVERALL SUCCESS OF THE LAST EPISODE AND THE KISS, THE KISS I TELL YOU 

1 minute ago, thepixies said:

Do one mass interview to get them out of the way so he can concentrate on projects? *shrugs* 

But yea, looks like Soompiers are getting nearly as antsy as those on Baidu. (As long as he doesn't deny SS relationship, they are saying.)

agreed, it could be that. 

Also, no real time articles means nothing too ground breaking was said since each journalist would want to break the news.

Just now, lizzybaby said:

Hello, everyone! Am back again - catching up on all news here and the DotS thread as well.

Am just wondering why is a PC held for SJK and nothing for SHK? Very strange...

Not sure why SHK is laying low. But this press con was arranged by Blossom not KBS.

3 hours ago, Erin Lokanata said:

That kiss! That intense stare of them! I believe that they're dating! I have never seen SHK so glowing like this! Any Kyonatics here? Have SHK ever seen so glowing for a kiss scene?! And damn! She opened her mouth too! She is responding to SJK kiss! As I know SHK has never opened her mouth in a kiss scene although her costar kissed her like.....how to say LOL :P

Totally agree with you.

Just now, lizzybaby said:

Hello, everyone! Am back again - catching up on all news here and the DotS thread as well.

SHK is a quite private person. This does not only happen to DOTS. This also happens to other products. 

3 minutes ago, lizzybaby said:

Because his agency thought to do so and her's didn't, UAA wouldn't anyways...lol, their artists enjoy way too much autonomy to be told what to do.

More pictures.

I couldn't think straight now........

My DELULU mind is taking over...

Calling for a PC?????? strange action huh.... really strange... as if he didn't interact with media at all... or gone missing before this... The fact that he made scene at all over the place in Korea...... including the latest event with the Prime Minister....

The only thing that I can come up with is...... CONFESSION... coz SHK indirectly had made several confession herself by posting comradeship picture at her IG & several more of personal pictures of them.... But on SJK side... NADA...NONE... Look likes somebody is sulking....... heheheheh

8 minutes ago, lovely_skham_stv said:

HE IS IN ONE CHIPPER MOOD, THAT IS ONE HELL OF A SMILE IF I HADNT SEEN ONE MYSELF, 

*I am praying to the gods our GODDESS is the REASON for his smile and of course the OVERALL SUCCESS OF THE LAST EPISODE AND THE KISS, THE KISS I TELL YOU 

7 minutes ago, ewff said:

Can I wish that SJK will just declare his love for SHK in the PC? Please do it, SJK ah. Please do it, SJK ah. Please do it, SJK ah. Please do it, SJK ah. Please do it, SJK ah

ahhh the wait is killing me..... 

Archived