[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

Just now, joongkyo said:

More from PC today, looks like they're taking question from Journalists now btw the PC is taking place at Grand Hyatt Hotel, lol... I thought it would be at his agency.

Aww look at the way he dress .. so down to earth .. nothing fancy ... I LOIKEEEEE

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm with the knetz too...it's surprising that so many nets want them to date for real...many Korean nets said that its okay if they date and want them to do it privately and just announce it when they're going to get married....

Rewatching the show now and I finally found it. The scene on episode 6 at around 22:30. When KMY was having either a flashback or wishful thinking of what if or could have been. about captain YSJ and her on the shipwreck either on a date or something. Exact same spot (location and clothing) as the final kiss scene in episode 16. 

All I can said is whoever is doing the editing work....ummm...."NG" lol

After replaying the kiss sence for 100 times, I would like to believe that songs are real. The kiss is so passionate, deep and lovely. I was like are you really acting? If it is just for acting, I must say they are such great actors. 

Now I am feeling a bit empty. Nothing to look forward on Wed/Thurs. No news about SHK. Wonder why SJK is doing the PC alone. Looking forward to how he will address SHK if he ever mentions about her.

Dear detectives, I am counting on you to find new info about our song song. I think I will give up on this ship if there is no progress or news after one year because I believe no celebrity can hide their relationship. Till then, keep on dreaming :D 

Just now, ilovesjk said:

@joongkyo LOL he doesn't look to be paying attention either. Hahahah. While the lady is talking, he's distracted by something else and laughing and pointing. What kind of press conference is this? 

I am having a hard time to breathe .. my DELULUNESS is working overtime ... I am waiting for something that is impossible to happen - at least not this fast

1 minute ago, ilovesjk said:

@joongkyo LOL he doesn't look to be paying attention either. Hahahah. While the lady is talking, he's distracted by something else and laughing and pointing. What kind of press conference is this? 

Or he seemed restless or tensed that's why he's constantly moving? Oh, my heart is beating so fast.  Will there be something that will be revealed today at the PC? As I've said earlier, a negative news at the PC is unacceptable. The fans and shippers are all very happy with last night's final episode.

Baidu fans reckon it's because he's so busy going forward  he won't have time to do multiple interviews. . So he's gIving  a mass interview to the media. . Organised by his agency .. 

Everyone in baidu is quaking in their boots... they're just hoping he won't say anything  to refute the 'issue '... lol 

However.. Mr Song has also not been behaving terribly conventional these days... so everyone is nervous .. haha

Whoaaaaaa.... Everybody like came up with their own analysis on the hot kisses by Song2 couple at the end of DOTS...

Well.... this is mine......DELULU MIND BEGIN....

Remember after the first kiss in episode 16, SJK said I LOVE U to SHK... then she replied ME TOO..

Then immediately SJK said IT WAS A QUESTION.... I guess that was an adlib from him by looking at SHK's reaction . ... taken by surprise I guess... Then SJK started giggling .. (naughty boy)... I assume SJK also wanted to hear SHK said I LOVE U back to him.......  :wub:

8FqjYkr.jpg

There... SHK said it..... (who can resist huh... with continuous stroke at her jaw and chin by the seductive SJK...)

UOmkzpN.jpg

I'm dying ok...... Dying with pleasure ...hahahahahah

MRSC9z1.jpg

:wub::wub::wub:

Archived