[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

2 minutes ago, jonahviea24 said:

Listening to DOTS' OST. And my tears doesn't stop from falling. Been crying every now and then since last night. I couldn't accept the fact that it has finally ended. But hell yeah! Life has to move on. Hate this emptiness and loneliness i feel right now. Otokke. :bawling::cry:

I'm the same way. I found myself crying on my drive home from work while listening to DOTS OST. Each time I finish any of SJK's projects, I face the worst withdrawal effect and I always shed tears. But this time seems to be the worst one yet since it's not just having to say good bye to SJK's character but also SongSong and KMY who I also love. I want to believe the closing of YSJ and KMY only opens doors for SongSong in real life. This is the only thing that's making me hopeful right now. It's so ridiculous to some but I truly get attached to these characters to the point where I feel a sense of loss when the drama ends. It happens every time with SJK's characters for me. So I can only imagine SJK and SHK right now. They're probably really sad too. I hope they're comforting each other. 

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, applegirl2 said:

Hmm..apparently Mr song is holding a PC today. .  a end of DOTS interview kinda thing.   Wonder what he  will say that has already not been said in the Blossom statement 

THANK YOU FOR THE NEWS 

CONFESSION TIME PERHAPS.....

HE SHOULD ANNOUNCE HIM AND HIS HYEKYO-SHI IS IN LOVE!!! NOW THE WHOLE WORLD WOULD ERUPT!!! I HAVE A FLIGHT TO SEOUL ON MAY 19TH LOL I HOPE I FIND SOMETHING JUICY THEN!!!

So the scene that recorded the highest rating of the entire drama was SongSong's kiss in episode 16? Hear that, Kim Eun Sook? You should've made them make out all 16 episodes. Perhaps the drama would've reached 100%. :P  Don't you regret now?

done watch full ep 16 with and without sub , then returns repeat kiss scene them again and again .. i feel more byeontae then capt yoo now .. lol ..

but the kiss is truly perfect,more look like SJK -SHK,  kiss n confess then YSJ  n KMY .. (MR n MRS SONG  we get ur confess here now )  :phew:

coming to this thread,read all comments n analysis of their kiss make me blushing kekeke, now i feel really really  byeontae.. omoooo... :flushed:

LOL Diapact caption in sjk pic..  Can they do their job,  catch up our otp  soon.  But why now they look like sjk fangirl hahaha

So happy knowing korean fans want they truly dating, dots really their destiny, now them in bless by anyone and wherever, so what u both waiting for ??? :glasses:

18 minutes ago, applegirl2 said:

Hmm..apparently Mr song is holding a PC today. .  a end of DOTS interview kinda thing.   Wonder what he  will say that has already not been said in the Blossom statement 

Is it normal to have PC after drama ends ???

I guess it would make sense since he has  *NO SNS* it would be the only way to thank everyone directly.... *cough cough*

He's received such an overwhelming love and response from the public that they'd love it if he made this gesture, as you can see S.Koreans love this sort of thing. Lol.

15 hours ago, Chewy Hoe said:

For SHK, her CFs to me it's always quality vs quantity.  people always remembers her ads. Look at how Laneige is thankful to her seriously 

15 hours ago, songsong6416 said:

Plus the guy has to earn money to prepare for his wedding and take care of his SongSong children in the future. Delulu

tumblr_mqcwoy4YRd1qe8a0fo1_500.gif

Watched ep. 16 with Eng Sub this morning and watched our OTP's part again just now. 

Onto my spazzing:

1. Who doesn't love their kiss scene at Urk's beach? I am really awed by how SJK seems to enjoy the kiss so much! Hye Kyo is always calm during her kiss scenes in dramas, so I can't see much of her reactions during the kiss. Except when she touched his arm and leaned in. SJK though, was very transparent. 

I remember their kiss scene on the truck and SJK was biting her lower lip, hahah. 

In this finale kiss he looked like he's enjoying it so much he was the one who seemed melting. I can understand, though, SJK. Kissing a Goddess must feel amazing, right?

And the way he kept touching her mole on her chin screams, "I WANT TO KISS YOU MORRRREEEEE!!!".

Sigh.

What I can say is about SHK is only her smiles look amazingly bright during that scene. And she's really a good actress in controlling herself because she was the one who pulled away first from the first kiss, like she was the one who reminds him, "Hey, we're still working here, please control yourself". While SJK was the one who seemed like he needed to recover first. 

But what's equally meaningful to me is YSJ's dialogue during the scene. The one when KMY asked him to go and get her a star. And then he answered: "I have one already. It's sitting right beside me. It's shining so brightly. My whole life suddenly become brighter too". And of course the punchline that made me stared and gaped: "How did such a woman become mine?"

I am very very very sure it was Song Joong Ki speaking of his feelings for the beautiful Song Hye Kyo. He wasn't Yoo Shi Jin at the time. It's like the universe gave him a chance to profess his feelings, in a beautiful place, and he got paid for it, lol. Plus millions of people will get to see it.

Those lines really made me dissolved into a puddle of goo. 

2. The First Scene

The continuation of their reunion after one year. I think it's adorable how Moo Yeon hit him, walked away to cry. The way she ranted and told him she doesn't need him, but in the end hugging him and saying she loved him. It's also sweet how he patiently waited for her until she poured everything in her heart and only followed her with his eyes, then hugged her tight when she's finally hugging him again. Love love love!

3. The "Ghost" Scene

It's hilarious, really. The way MY felt scared he was only a ghost then her colleague confirmed that he was really there. And of course the way her friends from Hae Sung thought Yoo Shi Jin came as a ghost behind her and eating his rites food was super hilarious! 

4. The washing car scene

His sly "Oh, I'm so cold, hurry hug me!". Really looking like a clingy boyfriend!

5. The Tent Scene

When he leaned his head on her shoulder and tried to kiss her, but said "not now" and he collapsed to the ground, and MY patted his head affectionately. 

I know I will be repeating this drama over and over again. 

I'll look forward to the BTS next week. 

Will wait for more hints from them. 

Will continue to spazz here. 

And I'll write more fics about them, haha, because they are just so spazzable like that. If I can't stand it, I might write a rated fic about them.

Thank you to everyone who contributes here, I'm gonna backread now. 

Plus that bonus line: "You're the kind of woman I can only get after saving a nation". And I feel it's very true in real life. How many people has named Song Hye Kyo as a Goddess and the most beautiful woman in South Korea? She has legions of fans and I'm sure the pun every men say would be "How can you get Song Hye Kyo, Man? You gotta save a nation, first!".

The lines at this scene really feels like reality. 

38 minutes ago, lovely_skham_stv said:

THANK YOU FOR THE NEWS 

CONFESSION TIME PERHAPS.....

HE SHOULD ANNOUNCE HIM AND HIS HYEKYO-SHI IS IN LOVE!!! NOW THE WHOLE WORLD WOULD ERUPT!!! I HAVE A FLIGHT TO SEOUL ON MAY 19TH LOL I HOPE I FIND SOMETHING JUICY THEN!!!

Thank you for reminding, my memory is blurred since I've been swimming in delulu of their kiss scene with unicorns playing around :lol: I wonder if the deadline of submitting questions is after the 16th episode is broadcasted then how the organizers can handle flood of questions related to the kiss :phew:

For instance: Joong Ki-ssi, kindly tell us how you managed to have such a passionate kiss scene with Kyo-ssi? How many NGs it took to have the final scene? - how many times you guys kissed? How do you you feel about it? Did you guys need to practice before the scene? :phew:

20 minutes ago, ilovesjk said:

I'm the same way. I found myself crying on my drive home from work while listening to DOTS OST. Each time I finish any of SJK's projects, I face the worst withdrawal effect and I always shed tears. But this time seems to be the worst one yet since it's not just having to say good bye to SJK's character but also SongSong and KMY who I also love. I want to believe the closing of YSJ and KMY only opens doors for SongSong in real life. This is the only thing that's making me hopeful right now. It's so ridiculous to some but I truly get attached to these characters to the point where I feel a sense of loss when the drama ends. It happens every time with SJK's characters for me. So I can only imagine SJK and SHK right now. They're probably really sad too. I hope they're comforting each other. 

And your comment made me cry even more. Withdrawal effect is the hardest thing to deal with whenever a drama has ended. Apparently,my DOTS Sepanx has showing exaggerated signs&symptoms, it made me lose my mind. Why did we allow ourselves to be this deeply attached to the characters. Things will be harder in the days and weeks to come until we can finally get over it.

38 minutes ago, ilovesjk said:

Same feeling I have right now. :bawling: 

WHAT IS GOING ON AT THE PC! @ilovesjk the post that you posted was posted by Sporbiz and their caption reads

"꼭 또 나 만나러와요 다음생에도" 굿바이태후 송중기

"You must definitely come look for me in the next life time too " Goodbye DOTS (heart) Song Joong Ki' press conference

They tagged SongSong couple in the hashtag

Thank god that they will take sometime before they do another project – THANK GOD .. I know I can never watch SJK with another woman and SHK with another man .. I won’t feel right .. I know this is selfish … I know I will be deprived of their super awesome acting skill .. I know that I will miss them terribly .. I know.. I know ..

D.E.L.U.L.U MOD

SJK – enlisted 27 August 2013 .. and before that – he told the fan that he went to TWTWB set and joke? About wanting to see SHK sunbae??

So after he enlisted .. I assume he get to see SHK .. and I assumed he must be a fan boy of SHK to make such remark. May be he secretly have crush on her during the AIMH days … SHK was nation angel .. 

So he went to the army … cut off from real world … no sportlight … may be kinda worried how his life gonna be after army.. will he be accepted can he resume his success before enlisted … I think he must be deprived of the life he used to have (PURE SPECULATION) .. so he gets the script .. and the potential leading – OH NOOOOOOO … the one and only SHK … his secret crush … he heard how good SHK had been with her co-star (chemistry on-screen) .. All of her dramas are a blockbuster though some may not be up to the level of national drama (AIMH, FH, ALL IN, Hotelier (she was not the lead though) were all national drama – MEGA BLOCKBUSTER – TWTWB also can be consider as MEGA BLOCKBUSTER .. I don’t know what happen to WW (the only SHK drama I didn’t watch – I even watch most of her old drama like guardian angel, sunlight pourdown etc etc – with the exception of WW – dun ask me why .. hehehehe)

So .. SHK is the first girl he work with after so long .. I believe there was no ‘baggage’ on his part … the fact that he just got out from ‘prison’ .. is one of the reason for that explosive chemistry. He was not hung up on his previous role/character … 2 years away from all the attention and everything connected to his previous work make him a new man .. with so much enthusiasm.

The timing was perfect, The script was perfect .. the location was perfect and SHK is perfection … so combined all the factors …

Tell me girl – Who wouldn’t fall for SHK? .. The way she smile.. that cute, cheeky and adorable face/attitude despite her age .. She is so cuddly … sexy …

Tell me .. who wouldn’t fall for her???????????????????

To be continue

PS Why am I so nervous about SJK PC? .. Why do I feel that there is something big going to happen on that PC? .. Why  Wae? .. PC after DOTS end? unless to announce something?

Wae?

I don't want to keep my hope high .. but OTOKE .. this heart of mine won't listen ... huhu

Being a member of this thread (and the main one) is one of the best gifts that I have ever had! Now that the drama has ended, it's kinda pity yet sad, but I hope we shippers will continue to post more and more things about our OTP. Let the ship sail to its destination guys! :glasses:

%C5%C2%BE%E7%C0%C7%C8%C4%BF%B9%C3%D4%BF%

7 minutes ago, Bambiina said:

Thank god that they will take sometime before they do another project – THANK GOD .. I know I can never watch SJK with another woman and SHK with another man .. I won’t feel right .. I know this is selfish … I know I will be deprived of their super awesome acting skill .. I know that I will miss them terribly .. I know.. I know ..

D.E.L.U.L.U MOD

SJK – enlisted 27 August 2013 .. and before that – he told the fan that he went to TWTWB set and joke? About wanting to see SHK sunbae??

So after he enlisted .. I assume he get to see SHK .. and I assumed he must be a fan boy of SHK to make such remark. May be he secretly have crush on her during the AIMH days … SHK was nation angel .. 

So he went to the army … cut off from real world … no sportlight … may be kinda worried how his life gonna be after army.. will he be accepted can he resume his success before enlisted … I think he must be deprived of the life he used to have (PURE SPECULATION) .. so he gets the script .. and the potential leading – OH NOOOOOOO … the one and only SHK … his secret crush … he heard how good SHK had been with her co-star (chemistry on-screen) .. All of her dramas are a blockbuster though some may not be up to the level of national drama (AIMH, FH, ALL IN, Hotelier (she was not the lead though) were all national drama – MEGA BLOCKBUSTER – TWTWB also can be consider as MEGA BLOCKBUSTER .. I don’t know what happen to WW (the only SHK drama I didn’t watch – I even watch most of her old drama like guardian angel, sunlight pourdown etc etc – with the exception of WW – dun ask me why .. hehehehe)

So .. SHK is the first girl he work with after so long .. I believe there was no ‘baggage’ on his part … the fact that he just got out from ‘prison’ .. is one of the reason for that explosive chemistry. He was not hung up on his previous role/character … 2 years away from all the attention and everything connected to his previous work make him a new man .. with so much enthusiasm.

The timing was perfect, The script was perfect .. the location was perfect and SHK is perfection … so combined all the factors …

Tell me girl – Who wouldn’t fall for SHK? .. The way she smile.. that cute, cheeky and adorable face/attitude despite her age .. She is so cuddly … sexy …

Tell me .. who wouldn’t fall for her???????????????????

To be continue

PS Why am I so nervous about SJK PC? .. Why do I feel that there is something big going to happen on that PC? .. Why  Wae? .. PC after DOTS end? unless to announce something?

Wae?

I don't want to keep my hope high .. but OTOKE .. this heart of mine won't listen ... huhu

I thought I'm the only one, but glad to know that you haven't watched WW too.  I'm a fan of SHK since 2003 and I have watched and re-watched all of her dramas and movies with the exception of WW.  I don't know, maybe I was less of a fangirl when it aired or I was busy with other stuff ...but I completely forgot about WW until I lost interest when I heard the not-so-good news about their pairing/relationship.

About the PC, the fans and the shippers are all happy with last night's final episode, so a "negative" news from SJK's PC today is unacceptable.  The only possible scenario is he keeps everything as is or announce something "POSITIVE". :blush:

Archived