[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, lovely_skham_stv said:

SHE HAD REASON TO DELETE IT, LOL SHE  JUST ADMITTED TO HER 1.5 MILLION FOLLOWERS THAT SHE LOVES THAT SCENE ACTUALLY TO BE PARTICULAR HIS FACE LOL, I HAVE TO AGREE WITH @naya

SHE ONLY POSTS THINGS THAT HAVE A RELATIVE SIGNIFICANCE TO HER LIFE. AND HIS FACE IN THAT SCENE KILLED ME..... BEAUTIFUL SCENE THE ANGUISH AND THE RELIEF FROM BEING APART AND FINALLY BEING REUNITED IS ALL OVER HIS FACE. * I HAD MULTIPLE HOUR LONG UGLY CRIES FROM LAST NIGHTS EPISODE AND I AM SURE TO DO IT AGAIN IN 7.5 HRS....... OH THE FEELS 

THIS SHOULD HAVE BEEN SHK'S CAPTION: THATS MY MAN!!! SJK not YSJ

I watch it again this time pausing every sequence to my heart's desire:wub:

The intense feeling of loneliness being away from the one you love reflect in his eyes.

That strong arms & masculine body lovingly and tenderly molding itself to her. Ahhhh! such a nice way to represent a non physical form of intimacy.

I need to correct myself....This is better than a kiss :w00t:

MUAHAHAHHAHAHHA .. IPUNYI .. no use deleting anything from your IG .. remember your word?

I’m kind of cautious about it because everything I upload turns into an article. If it wasn’t the case, I think I’d do it with a little bit more of feedom. Since it turns into news, I’m really being careful. No matter what.

Wahahaha… .. I’m sure you have thought it over and post… COME ONNN IPUNYI … hahahhahahhaha … kekekekekekkee … WE KNOW … no need to hide you have our blessing …

Post away .. do you realized that you have made millions happy? .. Do you know that you can make people forget their worries for awhile with that photo .. Continue to post your IG .. you are helping to make the world a better place (WAKAKAKAKA.. I LITERALLY MEAN THIS .. just look at this thread .. how many people celebrating – and please be reminded that some of us are working right now and not suppose to hang aroud here .. we take the risk. That’s how important you are to us)

THANK YOU Kyo donseng … you make unni very happy today …

@missandrea – I am not jumping ship .. I will stick around for a longgggggggg time ..

@joongkyo – NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO .. you are not a Bsimmon .. Nooooooopeeeeeeee wahahahahaha … never that !!!! ..

@ladylia257 – I have no thread to go :D .. I will be around for a long time … repeating again again the awesomeness of this drama – that hug .. that raw emotion .. I can go on and on ..

@redwinecouple – Make sure I see you hanging around this thread

@twtwb – Your comment are those I waited for – full of substance. It deserved 3 Stars .. The set back is just that you seldom post your tots :D … thank you very much .. so good to read a man POV .. :D

Just now, ysteee said:

by the way, aren't anyone curious about Dr Song Sang Hyun's private file? what was the password again? 1030? HAHAHAHA 

I was just thinking about that. Hopefully they mention it tomorrow...

1 hour ago, missandrea said:

Now isn't that something! Just saw it too! Is she nonchalantly insinuating something and us crazy peeps and shippers will have something more delusional to talk about!! Ooooh, something smells juicy out there! SHK seemed to think that it is way too intimate for her IG account? Gaaaaaahhh! Just confess guys!! Haha! 

Lets regroup later then, captain! I might be lurking a few more hours though!!!

Which pic being deleted? I saw 3 of them from last night epi

3 hours ago, twtwb said:

I remember actor Jo In Sung saying that "there are time when I get goose bumps from seeing Song Hye Kyo's acting." I got goose bumps from seeing her in episode 15. I trust that at least in this regard, Song Joong Ki would agree with Jo In Sung.

Yes. I totally think that Song Joong Ki agreed with Jo In Sung. I can imagine Song Joong Ki immediately called Song Hye Kyo after the episode was aired last night to comment on her acting and their hug. Delulu mode

SHK" I'd like to work with SJK again...." Girl that is very telling WHY?........ WHO BETTER TO WORK WITH THAN YOUR FUTURE HUBBY AM I RIGHT LADIES!!!!

• CHEMISTRY ALREADY ESTABLISHED
  • THEY KNOW EACH OTHER COMFORT ZONES...... BUT FOR THEM THEY HAVE FREE REIGN LOL 
  • 0% JEALOUSY! 
  • THE FEELING GOING TO WORK WITH HUBBY..... PRICELESS
  • SKINSHIP & KISS SCENES BELONG TO ONE MAN...... AND ONE WOMAN
  • 100% trust because EACH OF THEM WILL HAVE HAWK EYES ON EACH OTHER LOL
  • Builds on relationship

*She has only mentioned this one other time (wanting to work with a previous costar) and that was when she worked with actor Takeshi Kaneshiro before and he ended up being one of the men that she considered as one of her ideal type men ... It was her costar in the movie "Crossing"  

IS IT SAFE TO SAY SJK IS NOW HER IDEAL MAN........ 

HINTS! HINTS! HINTS! AND MORE HINTS!!! 

I DEMAND SOME BABY MAKING TIME IN THE LAST EPISODE!!! (AHEM OR IN REAL LIFE WHICHEVER) TO MAKE UP FOR MY INCESSANT WAILING AND THE AMOUNT OF TEARS I HAD COULD FILL MULTIPLE BUCKETS!!! 

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

S.P.E.C.U.L.A.T.I.O.N  … D.E.L.U.L.U

With that being clear –  It’s SJK that posted the 4 photos .. and IPUNYI .. deleted the one that was too obvious .

I imagine the convo would be this ..

SHK -  I regret giving you my IG password … what are  you doing? Photo bombing my IG .. are you insane? It will be on the headlines … Oh God .. sometime I feel like kissing you to death ..

SJK – Awww .. they knew already …  there’s no harm sharing our love .. Do you think they will believe last night was just acting? Can I post one more photo?

SHK – No you don’t .. I’m deleting the one with only your face .. that’s too obvious. I don’t want yoru fangirls to start spamming my IG comment section.. that has to go ..

2 minutes ago, Bambiina said:

With that being clear –  It’s SJK that posted the 4 photos .. and IPUNYI .. deleted the one that was too obvious .

SHK -  I regret giving you my IG password … what are  you doing? Photo bombing my IG .. are you insane? It will be on the headlines … Oh God .. sometime I feel like kissing the you to death ..

SJK – Awww .. they knew already …  there’s no harm sharing our love .. Do you think they will believe last night was just acting? Can I post one more photo?

SHK – No you don’t .. I’m deleting the one with only your face .. that’s too obvious. I don’t you fangirls to start spamming my IG comment section.. that has to go ..

THIS IS PURE GOLD!!!! I CAN SEE IT NOW!!! 

I'm unwell and feel grateful for Song2 couple to distract me. 

Please read the update of my fic if you have the time.

Lilacs for The Angel: Chapter 2: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1112789/2

It's an alternate universe fic where Song Joong Ki is the captain of a special forces team and Song Hye Kyo is a guardian angel for him. 

I know it sounds strange, haha. 

Thank you all for being active in this forum. You have no idea how you cheered me up. 

1 hour ago, ilovesjk said:

Looks like the Beauty deleted the photo she posted where it shows mostly SJK, leaving only the other 2. I wonder why. Too bad I already screenshot it. :P By the way, in one photo, SHK wraps around SJK, hooking her hand on his shoulder. That wasn't shown in the drama. Wow oh wow, I just love these two so much!

Can u share that pic? Wondering which pic is it

I lost my self n words for this episode.. Is just to awesome

I will nod with all you said here about 15 

Same with you all i guess she's deleted coz it seems that it just to "private"

So happy that kbs initiate a gathering for last epsd .. So sad jin go not gonna attend it coz his is on his way to china n rumor said shg also not in sk now but hope she's back to sk today n can attend it 

To one who posted "old" issue of shg.. N anyone here that kind not knowing her well .. Hopefully you all can first write in shg thread by spoiler if you afraid or inbox one of kyonatics.. I'm ok with it.. Thank you for the attentions hope in the future you all can like n love her as a person n want to know her better in person not from any news.. I will invite you to join shg thread here :heart:  to know her better :)

I am both excited and sad about tonight. Well, we share the same sentiments. But the crucial shipping starts tonight as well. DOTS ending is a new beginning, right? We may not be seeing them "acting" on the small screen but little by little we'll hear news about them. Together, we'll continue this ship. It's a like a new chapter for us. So here's to us becoming stronger and even more loyal. 

WE ARE ALL ON THIS TOGETHER. 

now, I don't want to be all maudlin and mop my eyes out. So let's talk about happy things. First, I am seeing SHK in a whole new level. I have never admired a woman, an actress this much. She's beyond what my imagination is capable of- acting and personality wise. I don't think anyone could resist her charms. SJK, you are truly blessed. Then that IG post. Hoho. Oh Kyo, what did you just do? It's okay. We understand. We really REALLY do. Lol lastly, that cafe scene, I BELIEVE DURING THE CHEERS OF CHOCOLATE HEARTS WHEN MY PLACED IT INSIDE HER HOT MILK AND SJ WAS ABOUT TO PLACE HIS CHOCO INSIDE TOO HE MADE AN ADLIB TO ASK IF IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE PLACED IN COZ IF YOU NOTICED HE ASKED WHEN HE WAS ALREADY LESS THAN AN INCH IN DOING SO LIKE WHY ASK SJ? THEN MY SAID IT WAS EROTIC AND IF YOU LOOK CLOSE AGAIN WHEN SJ LOOKED AROUND IT APPEARED AS IF HE WAS ABOUT TO LOOK AT THE CAMERA AND WAIT FOR THE DIRECTOR TO CALL IT CUT. HE LOOKED LOST FOR A MOMENT THERE. BUT HE MADE A COMEBACK. LUCKILY. LOL BUT MY'S FACE ALL THE WHILE HE WAS FLUSTERED, SHE LOOKED PLEASED. 

please tell me im not the only one who saw that. 

As a fan of both actors, I would like nothing more then for them to be like "Tavia Yeung & Him Law (Hong Kong actors)". Who recently got married, she is more of the well known one between the pair also older in age (5 yrs age gap). Or they can be like "Mark Chao & Gao Yuanyuan (Chinese & Taiwanese actors)". Who are happily married now and also have a age gap of 5 yrs. In both cases the female actresses are older and more well known or should I said veteran in term of acting career wise.

Just like in the case of our otp. She was popular ways before he was even though they only have a 4 years age gap. 

Onto another example "couple" American teen ex sweetheart "Justin Biefer & Selena Gomez". She although was only 1 year older then him. When asked on The Ellen Show about said rumor of them. She shut it down with he is younger and just like a little brother. Well we know what happened after that....she was on the Ellen Show again and was blushing in embrassment.....they were ousted as a couple.

with that said, I wishes and hopes that all this interviews before that of them calling each other dongsang and noona are just there cover up. 

Have fun shipping our OTP people.

I hope that this will be my last ship that sails to its destination. What I don't like the most from myself is that I put too much emotions when shipping. When I ship shk with sjk, then I 'll pour my deep feeling to this couple. 

All I see is that this ship is stronger than other ship. First of all, they have the same circle of friends and because the drama is a success, there will be many more outings / PC and from these, they will meet so often. It s very advantageous to build a relationship.

Spoiler

And the most important thing that we can't get rid of it, kyo had 2 previous relationship not in a very good timing (it means they have obstacles in and outside themselves), esp. the last experience she had with that man in the garden, she loved him and vice versa but then there was a hurdle ruining that. Gosh, they are not mean to be. (At least, I m happy with it. I want her to be with somebody else. Sorry, I focus on kyo, not sjk because I m a fan of her, and now a fan of him for  kyo).

And kikyo have all they can have to be husband-wife potentials, plus, damn it, I love to say this, unlike shipping with other co stars that always ends up with the fans of bash her, ...I m mad at it actually, who the heck they are), both fans mostly approve these two. Both KYONASTICS-HYEBARAGI AND KIAILE (I read from hanie_s IG, both hyebaragi and kiaile have the same meaning"wings" what so coincidence, approve kikyo (@segafanlady I once more quote you). 

*hope I can manage visiting this thread as tomorrow piles of works waiting. 

Btw, @GinaSingapore finally you re here, my friend.

15 hours ago, Bambiina said:

SHK -  I regret giving you my IG password … what are  you doing? Photo bombing my IG .. are you insane? It will be on the headlines … Oh God .. sometime I feel like kissing the you to death ..

SHK – No you don’t .. I’m deleting the one with only your face .. that’s too obvious. I don’t you fangirls to start spamming my IG comment section.. that has to go ..

What a Brilliant lines of script you have!

Love the exchange of words between sjk and shk. Delulu time is fun time for us. Ha ha ha!

Dispatch is notorious for revealing celebrity relationships...Hahahaha dispatch posted it so she's being careful and deleted the photo...or some says that they saw her visited the bakery this morning..there's a possibility that they're together and joongki is the one who uploaded the pics....hahahahah Bottomline is surely hye gyo have so many pictures of them together on her phone... 

Archived