[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

It's an old issue from a couple of years back. So don't worry - right now after SJK, she is the most popular and loved star in S.Korea. Being a woman she is bound to attract more critics....don't worry too much about it. If there WAS A REAL ISSUE then we would all be discussing it.

Also, how did you know about this if you don't speak or read Korean?

hehe...LUV U!! I type her name in Korean then I got this page. 

I'm so happy we're getting ANOTHER dots dinner omg. definitely want more songsong pics 

but i saw this post on twitter saying that the attendance of the leading actors arent confirmed/certain yet because of their schedules. let's all hope songsong find a way!!!! :) 

3 minutes ago, joongkl85 said:

I'm so happy we're getting ANOTHER dots dinner omg. definitely want more songsong pics 

but i saw this post on twitter saying that the attendance of the leading actors arent confirmed/certain yet because of their schedules. let's all hope songsong find a way!!!! :) 

Link?. of the twitter post, I mean :)

Honestly though I don't see the point of this viewing party if SongSong don't go. After all people are going to want to see pictures of THEM at the building...Don't want to be mean but it's not like most of people tune in to watch the other things going on in the show...So KBS better bring SongSong and we better get pictures!!!!!!

41 minutes ago, tẹt lét said:

pls, somebody can tell me WHAT ARE THEY TALKING ABOUT SHK? poor SHK. so many haters.

http://www.etorrent.kr/bbs/board.php?bo_table=hit&wr_id=386149

It is the old news about her previous tax evasion scandal...some pictures have the word 'National Tax Service'.

Don't know who is the idiot to bring up this matter again...i know it is not anybody in this thread

54 minutes ago, angieknows_11 said:

@joongkyo I just saw it, and I love it. I need to see them in a period drama, too. Or even a period movie---because with a movie, we might get sexier scenes. Heh. 

Back to the video ... the guy did a great job with the editing, the transitions, and the music. I hope the Songs will see it or some executive producers will ... the latter might consider teaming them up for another project.

Yeah i remember SHK saying in an interview it would be hard to do another project with SJK in the short term as people have YSJ and KMY too engraved in their mind... BUT.. if they did a period drama then the feels would be different and ppl wouldn't "see" them as YSJ and KMY so easily... So a period drama would be best to keep the audiences "memories" apart, if you get what i mean

Also, the part where Sgt Snoopy deliver the "news" of YSJ's passing, SHK nailed it, even better than the same scene she has in her John Woo movie "The Crossing" with Huang Xiao Ming... when she was delivered the news her husband passed in the line of duty. Both scenes, her acting totally gave me goosebumps - amazing.

13 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Honestly though I don't see the point of this viewing party if SongSong don't go. After all people are going to want to see pictures of THEM at the building...Don't want to be mean but it's not like most of people tune in to watch the other things going on in the show...So KBS better bring SongSong and we better get pictures!!!!!!

here you go!

i guess it says so in the article she linked! :D 

Finally, I was able to watch it again for the second time this morning with English Sub and for the second time I cried.

Dang! those confrontation scene again...for the second time I felt lost and I felt numbed :(

I think this is one of the best highlights of episode #15

When Snoopy and Dr Kang talking bout the missing body of two soldiers while MJ scolded the other soldier for telling her the information, the way SHK run in the corridor towards the door of the hospital. MJ confrontational scene with her father up to the scene we're both women met in the stairs outside the millitary office and both cried. Dang! I keep telling my self "They're good!, they're damn real good actress!"

I love how controlled the emotion are and in a split second BOOM! there goes the sob of two woman who lost their beloved.

Gosh! feel them, in my heart...in my soul.

The last part is really heartwarming:wub: Its a nice feeling to see two souls united again, tho its very common in a drama series but what makes it special is that....The landscape and sun setting give life to the two characters in the middle, longingly hugging each other. 

Then the camera focusing their face......TADA!....there, you can see tears of JOY, tears of LOVE. THE TENDER TOUCH OF HIS HAND ON HER BACK WAY UP TO HER HEAD, THE SOFT SMALL KISS IN HER HAIR that says....Stop crying, stop worrying, I am here, alive, I missed you so much!":)Dang! the romantic side of me is on the loose again. Ha ha ha!

What I find lacking is the KISS :rolleyes:. I honestly think that there are two scenes that required a KISS. The first one was when SJK said goodbye to SHK in the hospital. The moment SHK put her hand around him he should grabbed the moment to kiss her, even if its only in her forehead or eyes, I bet, the emotion will look real. Ahhh! the last sequence in the desert.  I felt that aside from hugging so tightly they should sneak in a torrid kiss to finally seal the end of that loneliness:rolleyes:

Forgive my DELULU...I'm just so happy that the ending of this episode is very impressive!

Hands Up!

18 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

I agree with you @joongkyoAnd the fact that Jing Goo is heading to Beijing this morning for DOTS Beijing promo and he will be watching the finale there with Chinese audience, wouldn't make sense for them to have a viewing party if Song Song and most of them can't make it i guess?

Kyo's Instagram tho. I've been a long time follower and she always posts pics of people and times and things (and dogs!) that are a big part of her life, not just in the present but in the past and even into the future. Everyone/thing/time/place has a meaning and an importance to her. 

So im going to take it to heart that with all these emotional scenes she just posted, she's letting us know subtly that sjk definitely has meaning to her and is a part of her life, not just for now but from now on. 

Call me delusional but come on. Who else has as many photos with her as him on her insta?!!! 

@joongkl85 you're right it says in the article that JinGoo is in China and that SongSong's participation is not yet confirmed but I am hoping it's to make sure that the media don't descend on them because I need to make a correction to what I had shared earlier.

"Entire DOTS Cast and Crew will be getting together today at 9pm to watch the last episode at  a pub near KBS office at Yeoido not at the KBS headquarters" 

@2cents how about going to this pub? Lol...Apparently it's some place right next to the KBS building in Yeoido.

23 minutes ago, Hippie LE said:

What's wrong with your mindset or are you trying to disguisedly bash?????? Don't post the kind of BS here.

LMAO, I am dead. I love your reply. 

Honestly, if one of you haters come onto this thread hoping that we welcome sensitive and bad topics relating to our couple or SJK or SHK as individuals, please kindly leave. There is no point. You'll just be made fun of. 

AND, if you arent bashing and get labeled a basher, wellllll, stop bringing up negative topics out of the blue. Red flags go up for all of us and we will react to it since it causes disturbance in the thread. 

Just because. 

SHK thanks for the multiple uploads. Again, thanks for replenishing our shipping thirst!

Also, SHK made me cry buckets with all her scenes today, from shock to disbelief, to grieving, acceptance and moving on then finding hope that turned into a reality!

Daesang for both SHK & SJK, please!!!

0A281DFA-AE65-43AF-B598-A645982E65E9_zps

@naya I totally agree with you :) I've followed her Instagram account for a period of time and acknowledge how cautious she is when posting a photo. From my point of view, she normally uploads pics after a new episode broadcasted and the pic usually has the "objective" feeling that belongs to the promotion of the drama. But this time, I have a strange feeling since why it's her Instagram then how come she's willing to upload many photos with clear face of Shi Jin/Joong Ki? Feeling like she's secretly sending us some messages. :rolleyes:

Love is in the air, I can smell it :lol:

1 hour ago, joongkyo said:

@joongkl85 hey, sorry but the post was removed because I saw the content on a Thai fansite/instagram even after I asked them not to share it. So now I will not be reposting it.

Some people really don't know how to respect other people request. I feel so upset. How come they still post it to their fansite, they are not fan, only people searching for popularity. :tears:

Archived