[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

Dispatch's current obsession with Song Hye Kyo is pretty scary although sometimes it amuses me. Seems like they're too excited to the point of making a lot of spelling errors lol. Normally once Dispatch turn their attention to certain celebs, sooner or later...something will come out. Too bad SHK can't seem to run away now. Just like Captain Yoo, Dispatch is completely smitten. ;) For now I just really hope that UAA does have a good relationship with them. If both of them are really dating, I want them to reveal the news to the world willingly..and not because they're forced to. :)

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Chewy Hoe said:

@Jalhanda ya if only they would kiss each and every time their faces are so close to each other then we will have countless kissing scenes already...

KBS world on my cable is just rerunning ep 7 followed by 8 and I would always tune in to boost the local cable ratings 

btw how do I attach image here? 

In the reply portion below there is an "Insert Other Media" button...click on it and choose insert media image..you should indicate the URL address 

Captain looking good! very good!

Jo Jae Hyun updated Instagram with a really sweet message, I'm laughing thinking that Dr. Kang in real life is friends with Lieutenant Colonel Park Byeong-su and Manager Jin Young Soo

Byeong Chul-ah, Hye Kyo-ah ~~ let's play~~I miss everyone, I want to meet everyone 

3 hours ago, joongkyo said:

With SJK, if news were to get out that they've been friends and they hang out so frequently the public might even bash them for doing a drama when they were already romantically involved.

I don't get why the public would bash them if they were romantically involved prior to doing the drama, considering they are going to play lovers it might even increase the quality of the drama. So is it because they will accuse one of them getting the role trough connections instead of acting skills

7 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

@missandrea thanks!!. Is the interview over or is it still going on?. I want to watch it too!

I actually don't know! I am just reposting what I can find all over! I tried looking up online for a live stream and I don't see anything anymore for KBS1 and KBS 2 news channels especially news 9. It's live interview right? If it is, then it must be over since I don't see anything. 

2 minutes ago, missandrea said:

I actually don't know! I am just reposting what I can find all over! I tried looking up online for a live stream and I don't see anything anymore for KBS1 and KBS news channels especially news 9. It's live interview right? If it is, then it must be over since I don't see anything. 

Now, I'm confused if it's a live interview then isn't he too early?. Don't tell me the lucky news anchors get to talk to him till 9 pm. I'm jealous.

17 minutes ago, missandrea said:

I actually don't know! I am just reposting what I can find all over! I tried looking up online for a live stream and I don't see anything anymore for KBS1 and KBS news channels especially news 9. It's live interview right? If it is, then it must be over since I don't see anything. 

@joongkyo It's not a live interview. They're pre-recording it and it will air later at 9PM KST (1 hour before DotS) on KBS 1 during the KBS News 9 segment. You can either watch the KBS 1 live stream or visit KBS World's YouTube. There's a live stream at their channel as well. :D

There's a video about Joong-ki's appearance on the news programme from 2:44.

I have a conffession to make....

When i watch them in 1st episode....i already wish for them to kiss....am I become a pervert...:wub: blame their super duper high chemistry....the way they gaze at each other scream 'kiss me kiss me'....hehehehe

Waiting for SJK interview...and after that...waiting for SJK interview being translate.....:sweatingbullets:

Happy 100 pages Song KiKyo troopers....:D

4 minutes ago, SarahLovesGh said:

@joongkyo It's not a live interview. They're pre-recording it and it will air later at 9PM KST (1 hour before DotS) on KBS 1 during the KBS News 9 segment. You can either watch the KBS 1 live stream or visit KBS World's YouTube. There's a live stream at their channel as well. :D

Thanks!

Not like I am anticipating anything, but I'm looking forward to the  interview as much as the episode.. Kekeke.  Captain YSJ wait for me, I'm coming.

5 minutes ago, melissala said:

It's 7pm in Seoul, so probably hasn't started yet.  

http://www.kbs.co.kr/player/player_playlist.php?ch=12

Nothing on Naver or anything, so maybe it's prerecorded?  idk

Thanks! Let me look around some more then! It should be around my time like right now!? Okay, I am on standby guys! Haha! I was thinking about that too if it's going to be pre-recorded because I couldn't find any single feeds for that news channel. We'll see. 

Then the world suddenly went craaaay!! Look what you've done Captain! Oppaaaaa why so handsome?? I'm drooling!! My heart can't contain all the giddiness inside  :bawling:

BEAUTY are you watching? And is your heart fluttering too? :wub:

Now everybody squeal with me 

Archived