[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

Agree with you guys! The gathering on April 1 is a thanksgiving party for :

1. The hardwork of the whole crew and casts

2. The unexpected success of the drama

3. Descendants of the sun, as the way for song hye kyo and song joongki to bond and fall in love with each other... ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

who knows right? Hahahaha. And i love it how it just the two of them hosting it. They are definitely "close colleagues".

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My DotS OST album just arrived a few hours ago and I've decided to scan the images for those who did not purchase the OST album (: Well this is my first time scanning so I don't really know how to scan in HD or something like that, but it's still in viewable quality. Pardon my watermark in the photo because I don't want people to re-upload the photo and pose it as theirs :lol:

RI7bGE7.png

wwxyyYP.png

TREmlNA.png

tLSr8OK.png

r3xMU9l.png

1cbRuap.png

RusEczu.png

GHjs4zp.png

S4rZZH0.png

I did not scan all of the pages, but well this is the majority of the SongSong scenes. I'm on cloud 9 today, reading the news that SongSong will be hosting a gathering for the DotS team and all the news that was released today.  Anyway, I got goosebumps from the way they looked at each other. It seems like the BTS when they look at each other before filming starts and not the actual scene in the drama (I don't know if you get what I mean) xD.

2 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

The show is ending on the 14th but looks like KBS has announced that they will broadcast DOTS special shows on the 20th and 21st April, after which the Making of DOTS will be aired on the 22nd.

So three more days of DOTS after the finale.

is is special episode or what show? errhhh so curious :w00t:

4 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

The show is ending on the 14th but looks like KBS has announced that they will broadcast DOTS special shows on the 20th and 21st April, after which the Making of DOTS will be aired on the 22nd.

omona that's great news!! more research materials haha

feeling so bless with all these events coming up!

@putri gyuu it won't be episodes because KBS categorically stated that there would be no extension of the drama. I think it's going to be highlight reels I have no idea and am just as clueless as the rest of you :) 

Looks like Joongki's interview will be open to the public, you can send in your questions via Facebook or Twitter. 

https://twitter.com/KBSnews/status/714717589340028931/photo/1

@SarahLovesGh

yeah, it looks like they pushed the other drama back by a week. Probably because KBS wants to retain high viewer ratings for another week, many people wanted to see the Making etc.

28 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

OMG yes! At least a few hours of extra DotS stuff is better than nothing. 

http://news.mtn.co.kr/v/2016032916313071869 This article is ambiguous lol, it says that KBS News 1 stated today that there will be 2 episodes of DotS highlighted footage being aired on April 20th and 21st and the making-of plus epilogue will be aired on the 22nd. "Master - God of Noodles" (the drama that was supposed to be aired after DotS) will be delayed until April 27th. So the highlighted footage will be aired at the usual drama timeslot (10PM KST) or during the special segment of KBS News 1? LOL :blink:

@missandrea haha thank you! I can upload the soundtrack for everyone to hear lol (I may do that later or tomorrow) so no worries. Good things must be shared. :D

3 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

@putri gyuu it won't be episodes because KBS categorically stated that there would be no extension of the drama. I think it's going to be highlight reels I have no idea and am just as clueless as the rest of you :) 

aaa so its something like that. they are gonna reveal whats going on....??? and after that they will announce ..their...relatio...ah this is not right! XD kkkkk thanks. will back to my delulu world:wub:

5 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

@putri gyuu it won't be episodes because KBS categorically stated that there would be no extension of the drama. The articles only states special show, maybe it will be an interview of the cast discussing the show?. I have no idea and am just as clueless as the rest of you :) 

Anything on DOTS after the last episode is welcome news for me...it will lessen the withdrawal symptoms :D

Omo, I don't know if this is posted before but Elle ran a interview with SJK and as quoted from Elle Korea in a earlier interview with SHK she was saying she was sorry that after his 2 years of military he had to act with her instead of younger and prettier girls. And SJK responded that they had really good chemistry so much so that the crew and the writer wanted them to really be together!! I only translated this part there are a few parts to this interview. If you can read Chinese you can go through as I got the article from Elle Taiwan 

http://www.elle.com.tw/entertainment/celebrity_spotlight/2016-0315-interview

If the invitation from our Song Song Couple for the entire crew & cast of DotS is TRUE, wowwww.... all I can say is DAEBAK.

Our couple don't have to say much on interview or PC, or even through their agencies, all their acts speaks much about their relationship. All that we need to wait is just ... The Marriage announcement. :blush::heart:

Ohhh .. WOW .. WOAH .. WUYO :can you girl see it? I am totally speechless: .. WOW .. WUYO .. …

WUYO ..

THIS IS DAEBAK - I FEEL LIKE TYPING IN ALL CAPS LOCK  (IKNOW IT IS ANNOYING) … DAEBAKKKK … WUYOOO .. ONLY MARRIED COUPLE .. COUPLE IN ESTABLISH RELATIONSHIPS .. COUPLE ENGAGED TO BE MARRIED .. - CO HOST A PARTY …..  WOAH .. SOMEONE SLAP ME SO THAT I CAN STOP TYPING IN CAP

WUYO ….

I told you gals … see ..  wuyo .. wuyo … this is big …

I can’t stop saying wuyo .... WUYO .. WOAHHH!!!

Please nail my feet to the ground .. I am floating to wonderland ..

@joongkyo I know right..I was just browsing Elle Taiwan and saw it and the whole part of the interview is being translated into Chinese which makes it easier for me to understand. i loved the Chinese caption:

宋仲基宋慧喬默契好過頭 編劇喊話「去談戀愛吧!」

7 minutes ago, Bambiina said:

Ohhh .. WOW .. WOAH .. WUYO :can you girl see it? I am totally speechless: .. WOW .. WUYO .. …

WUYO ..

THIS IS DAEBAK - I FEEL LIKE TYPING IN ALL CAPS LOCK  (IKNOW IT IS ANNOYING) … DAEBAKKKK … WUYOOO .. ONLY MARRIED COUPLE .. COUPLE IN ESTABLISH RELATIONSHIPS .. COUPLE ENGAGED TO BE MARRIED .. - CO HOST A PARTY …..  WOAH .. SOMEONE SLAP ME SO THAT I CAN STOP TYPING IN CAP

WUYO ….

I told you gals … see ..  wuyo .. wuyo … this is big …

I can’t stop saying wuyo .... WUYO .. WOAHHH!!!

Please nail my feet to the ground .. I am floating to wonderland ..

*SLAP,,,SLAP..SLAP HARDER..SLAP HARDEST*B)

What did Song Joong Ki say about his chemistry with Song Hye Kyo on Elle Magazine?

actor-song-joong-ki-elle-magazine-octobe

Thanks much @Chewy Hoe for bringing our attention to Song Joong Ki's interview on Elle.

The Sunny Town also translated that article into English. And below is the part that you were referring to on the Sunny Town.

"If I dare to talk about how I work with Hye Kyo-nuna, I think we’re a good match. To the point the staff even tells us “this story must be a melo, aren’t you growing too?”. And here’s what Writer Kim Eun Sook tells me these days: “you need to date/date properly”.

https://thesunnytown.wordpress.com/2015/10/27/october-2015-elle-song-joong-ki-descendants-of-the-sun-interview/

When I read the article as translated by The Sunny Town, I didn't really understand what he meant by "this story must be a melo, aren't you growing too?". I am wondering whether you can please kindly translate the whole sentence so that we can really get the whole idea of what Song Joong Ki was trying to say regarding his chemistry with Song Hye Kyo. Many thanks in advance. :)

The article was published in October 2015, which means that the actual interview had been conducted even before that. I guess his good feelings for Song Hye Kyo (and vice versa) are even stronger now after several months of working together and several meals together, both  in Korea and in New York. :lol:

How to organize a big party?

It is so kind of the leads to organize a party for all members of the cast and the crew (if the news is true).  I have followed the Korean entertainment for some time and this is not what I usually see (dinner events are usually held to wrap up filming or to celebrate the success of a drama, but they are not usually held by only the two leads).

Co-hosting a party with someone or co-inviting people to a party that you organize together does not mean that the two co-hosts must be in love. But it means for sure that the co-hosts are in a great relationship with each other. I don't think I can co-host a party with someone I don't like. This is not speculation, this is analysis based on real life experience. :P

Having organized a lot of get-together parties myself, I can tell that the work does take time and does require the host/co-hosts to communicate frequently. I guess the two co-hosts, Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo, have worked very hard and spent a lot of time together to prepare this, especially as members of the cast and the crew are busy with different projects and activities. :lol:

I wish them a lot of fun on April 1.

Pic credit to pic owner

OMG.

I'm attending. Of course I'm attending. With or without invitation.

Is my beloved couple throwing a pre-nuptial gathering already?

OMG.

Is this some April Fool's joke?

Of course it is. The joke is there are rumours that SHK and SJK are dating.

The truth is......

They are getting engaged on 1 April, and taking off for their trial honeymoon on 4 April.  (in my delulu state)    :wub:

It's definitely going to be a MEGA DOTs event when the lead OTP couple is hitched. The Alpha Team better get their cannons ready.  :D

Ok. I'm just kidding. Lighten up, everyone! I'm happy that they are taking steps to do things in public together! Paving the way.......

haha ok twtwb, I will do my level best, the thing about Taiwanese Chinese its that its got its own slang hence its hard to translate word for word or exactly but my take would be: The chemistry is so good that the crew asked them if acting in a love drama and becoming so close/familiar is it really good/okay? 

「拍愛情戲變得那麼熟真的好嗎?」

ok...i forgot what i want to write...I have so many thing to say while browsing this thread...am to excited with all the news...:crazy:

Ok...ok...breath in breath out...

So their agency deny everything about dating...yeah..yeah...we got it...they just close colleague who meet till past midnight, who meet at other part of the world just for lunch....yeah we got it... and now they gonna Co Host together to throw a party...ok...sometime action speak louder then words...both PR of their co. will having an headache to cover all the rumours...lol (this remind me the betting scene between Sgt Choi and the 2 sub. about the blind date "these 2 cant even make the story straight"):sweatingbullets:

Whatever it is...all this news really make my day...am so busy with all the paperwork but reading all the post here make me grin like a fool...as usual am skipping all the way to my house...coz am cloud 9...:D

1 minute ago, putri gyuu said:

*SLAP,,,SLAP..SLAP HARDER..SLAP HARDEST*B)

Hehehe.. it is sooooooooooooo hard not to type in caps lock… I am so excited .. grinning ear to ear ..

What’s so great about this ‘innocent’ thank you party .. which probably doesn’t mean anything (despite gonna be hosted by a couple rumored to be dating each other) .. It’s just some get together thingy. Why is it so wrong for two leads to host a party? .. Not that they are announcing anything .. does it has to mean something?

You people are too much .. getting excited over a party .. isk isk isk ..

Wahahaha .. I am happy – whatever the reason .. I couldn’t care less .. as long I can see them together .. anywhere .. any occasion … I am content .. I am content with that …

They can be just friend I don’t care – I love the fact that they are enjoying each other company and just couldn’t be bothered if there will be rumors later – this proved that they value their ‘friendship’ more than anything else .. and I’m lying if I say I am not asking for them to be more than just friend .. But I won’t be greedy, whatever float my ship .. I am thankful …

And if they are really dating – Song Joong Ki I salute you for making the RIGHT choice .. for not being afraid of the future .. and for standing up to your right … and Song Hye Kyo, gorjess .. may god bless you.. may happiness be yours … may both of you ‘rot’ in heaven … :D 

Oh la la .. don’t you dare .. no one is allowed to burst bambiina’s balloon … you may join me in my balloon though … Oh la la

Archived