[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow the goddess is back in Seoul already? What a ninja move. By the way, since they will both be heading back to Hong Kong next week, do you guys think they will be flown on the same flight? I mean I don't see why not. I think it would make sense to since they're being flown there and not like they bought their own tickets to go. I remember when Kim Soo Hyun and Jun Ji Hyun went to promote My Love From Another Star in China or somewhere, they were both on the same flight although they were not seated together. It would be such a pleasant sight to see SongSong spotted at the airport together although that's highly impossible. One can only wish. :tears:

I've been lurking here because I am definitely a Song-Song shipper :) 

Anyway, I just wanted to jump in and share my agreement with others: The supposed interview given by Song Hye Kyo, denying any dating rumors with Joong Ki, doesn't sound legit. That SBS site, which looks to be a completely separate entity from the Korean network, cited a Korean source called Newstown. It is a very brief article and mentioned only that Hye Kyo gave an interview with the media. Not very specific. And it pretty much asserted what the Australian article regurgitated.

IB Times of Singapore also picked up the news, but this one didn't even provide a supposed quote by Hye Kyo. It just said that the actress "rubbished reports" of an off-screen involvement.

News Every Day has a much better article. It didn't claim that Hye Kyo gave a personal statement. It just quoted her agency's statement that Joong Ki is only her good colleague. 

Like @SeGafanlady said, I don't think Hye Kyo would personally address a dating rumor and would simply have an agency mouthpiece put out a message, which is the common route ... which is what Song Joong Ki did. 

If there's any validity to an actual interview, then I would imagine more well-known sites like Newsen and TV Daily would be blaring her personal denial on their pages.

Like ya'll here, I am also hoping that the two Songs are secretly dating. Watching Song Hye Kyo and Song Joong Ki on DOTS gives me very similar feelings as when I first saw Brad and Angelina on Mr. and Mrs. Smith. In real life, the Hollywood stars also took great pains to deny any romance (or emotional connection), even after Brad and Jen announced their separation. It wasn't really until months later since his separation that it became clear that he and Angelina had been keeping a low-key romance---and throughout their denials, they seemed to manage to keep in touch with each other without the media knowing. So, as much as I need to keep my hopes grounded, I'm also sending out positive vibes to the universe and make the two Songs be genuine lovers ... even if not now, then in the near future.

Still in the post kissing blues.... :wub::wub:

Guys... I just don't get it.... the main attraction of the DOTS are SJK and SHK... but it seems that the 2nd roles (JG & KJW) get most of the publicity or coverage from the media so far...

Magazine pictorial, interviews from media.... I mean... helloooooooo... For me the rating start skyrocketed after the public saw the great chemistry between SJK & SHK on top of the wonderful storyline from KES.... Public get swoon with their superb acting......

We need the interview and picture from our favourite song2 couple.... don't let the fire dies just because of the hatred / jealousy from the Knetz towards our SHK unnie.... She is one of the hallyu star that make people around the globe to know more about Korea...

Enough of the rantings and ramblings..... Looking forward for the next intimate and teasing scene from song2 couple...

Another question from me... (sorry too much to ask for huhhh) back at the remarkable kissing scene on the truck...

Is it necessary for the story line that Capt Yoo ended the 1st kiss by biting her lips??? or is it  just him.... SJK.. to tease our SHK unnie? :blush:  .... For me... I saw SJK & SHK during that scene and not Capt Yoo & Dr Kang... hihihhi

@skyler

It's because they are quiet.  SongSong gets the majority of the coverage/press.  It's just the 2nd leads are doing interviews now.  A lot of interviews.  Speaking of, interviews...every time I open the drama thread there is an interview, not with who I want it to be with. :P 

awww...they're lovely & perfect together.

tumblr_o4jnck8uEf1u2r065o1_1280.png

actually, i'm quite disappointed that our song-song couple haven't done many interview or photoshoot together (is there any at all?, i think there's no, am i right?) unlike goo-won couple. Most of the article/news are about goo-won couple. oh, i wish they'll have one soon...

@skyler @oetoria15 Believe me! I would love to see new pictorials of the Songs (whether together or individually) to promote DOTS, but they are the bigger stars of the 4 leads, so, they probably don't need the publicity as much as Ji Won and Jin Goo. It could also be that Hye Kyo and Joong Ki would rather not have the rumors about them perpetuated, and as such, I'm worried they'll be awkwardly distant when they promote DOTS in Hong Kong ... Ahem, the way Brad and Angie were when they first began promoting Mr. and Mrs. Smith. The two tried hard not to stand close to each other at one press conference (I believe it was in Las Vegas). 

If the Songs would rather squash the dating rumors, then, I think it's better to act natural and comfortable around each other, no? To put on an immense show of being uninvolved only makes people think there is something between them. You know, as much as it tickled me watching Joong Ki and Park Bo Young's joint interviews for A Werewolf Boy because they were just so flirtatious (especially Joong Ki, who teased that he wished a scandal about them would start), it was also too good to be true that anything was going on between them. They were clearly close friends, so, they didn't feel like they had anything to hide and seemed to dare the media to spread rumors about them. On the one hand, I guess, when you reach superstardom, the rules change; image becomes everything ...

IDK if I'll watch the subbed EP today because the Raw gave me a heavy feeling and a bit of loneliness last night. I think it's from frustration about the lack of OTP scenes, the denial and as what I've mentioned in the other thread, I'm worried how they will all fit the OTP moments in the remaining episodes. And bec the coming eps are heavier. And to add to that, the drama is nearing it's end. Is this withdrawal? Probably. 

I won't be expecting anything from their HK presscon, if they're just going to break my shipping heart I'd rather prefer them to talk about the drama instead. Nothing more. Aigoo, why are the koreans so harsh on celebrities when it comes to dating? Especially their co-stars? It's not like dating and falling in love is crime. I feel bad for K celebs actually, they don't own their lives and it seems like they don't even own their hearts anymore either.  :tears:

I have searched about Ahn Jae Hyun and Go Hye Sun, just to get a lil hint on how co-stars are really dating, what are the signs that they are dating? and did they deny it? I've also found out, based from my research( thank you google!) that even before admission, a netizen already spotted them together and confirmed their relationship. But because of the lack of pics and evidences, the post about the couple were just ignored. Which leads me to the NY exchange student. Haha! Don't mind me, I'm just trying to support my own delusion. 

I'm appealing to chinese fans to please request a movie or mag covers for our OTP. Atleast there they are more forgiving and they love SHK and SJK so much ;)

12 minutes ago, angieknows_11 said:

@skyler @oetoria15 Believe me! I would love to see new pictorials of the Songs (whether together or individually) to promote DOTS, but they are the bigger stars of the 4 leads, so, they probably don't need the publicity as much as Ji Won and Jin Goo. It could also be that Hye Kyo and Joong Ki would rather not have the rumors about them perpetuated, and as such, I'm worried they'll be awkwardly distant when they promote DOTS in Hong Kong ... Ahem, the way Brad and Angie were when they first began promoting Mr. and Mrs. Smith. The two tried hard not to stand close to each other at one press conference (I believe it was in Las Vegas). If the Songs would rather squash the dating rumors, then, I think it's better to act natural and comfortable around each other, no? I mean, as much as it tickled me watching Joong Ki and Park Bo Young's joint interviews for A Werewolf Boy because they were just so flirtatious (especially Joong Ki, who teased that he wished a scandal about them would start), it was also too good to be true that anything was going on between them. They were clearly close friends, so, they didn't feel like they had anything to hide and seemed to dare the media to spread rumors about them. On the one hand, I guess, when you reach superstardom, the rules change; image becomes everything ...

Agree! And no matter how intimate the Goo-won are, Jin Goo is very much very married. They can even pose for a kiss or hug  I don't think anyone would care to speculate. 

7 minutes ago, souichiichan said:

How i wish for them to have a wedding scene ♡♡♡♡ a traditional wedding please~ Aren't they both good with traditional costume?? It would be sooo perfect!

I'm not a fan of wedding scenes ... I prefer an implied wedding and just a scene that goes straight to the honeymoon ;) Or just the final 5 or 10 minutes of the story that jumps to the future, wherein they're already married and during the day, they're doing their respective jobs, and at night, they have a nice date at home that leads to the bedroom ... ;) Gotta have whoopee to have kiddies ;) 

If this show is going to leave me with a sad ending for SJ and MY, I'm going to go to KBS and demand they give me some sort of explanation. Was all this building up just to lead viewers to disappointment. 

I don't think I can continue watching the last six episodes without tearing my pillow. 

I think a couple of you brought up that when SJ mimics MY (the part where she says it's the Chairman calling her) was an ad-lib from SJK. I think that the conversation that happens after nurse Jae Ha sends MY a message over the walkie-talkie was also an ad-lib. I think the original scene would have played out like MY gets the message and goes off to get the parcels.

However according to me, SJK decides to do something different so he yanks SHK's hand and demands an explanation of what's more important - him or the parcels. And just for a second you can see SHK's expression - she's taken aback but SJK brilliantly yanks her arm again and SHK very spontaneously ad-libs the next bit and says "you, of course". When she's running off you see an extremely bemused and yet satisfied expression on her face.

I'm talking about this scene, anyone else think so?

I agree with most posters here were saying. SHK and SJK are too quiet... No photoshoot, no interview, anything! None! They didn't publish their own selca, and ppl around them also act like they didn't close each others. (The bts prove us that they are close, right?) Also, they seems put such distance to the media. 

IMO, Maybe they did that to avoid questions about the rumour so we can just enjoy dots without having second thought? Then, maybe few months after dots finish, they will probably announce the 'good' news...?? Hihi. I hope so. Pardon my super biased delulu. I just can't help it. 

Isn't it a bit weird that both SJK and SHK are awfully quiet when their supposed to be celebrating and getting the much needed exposure to (extra) boost their advertisement careers (lol) and extreme fame now that DOTS has become a hot topic and ultra popular nowadays? When MLFAS was a mega hit back then, both stars of the drama was granting interviews in Korea and across Asia like China, together! Both were super comfortable - laughing and giggling together while they were being interviewed. Same with SHK and JIS while promoting their drama. Again, they were super friendly with each other and joking around while being interviewed. SJK and PBY were super close and teasing each other, again, while being interviewed. The question is why are they avoiding being interviewed, separately or together? It's just too fishy and I don't bite that haha. 

I'm hoping that they are discreetly dating each other for real and I am also wishing that when they both decide to come out and tell everyone about the real score between them, that people especially Koreans, will be more than welcoming and accepting about their relationship. I heard Korean Antis are really crazy and would go whatever cost to hex and vex their most hated actor/actress! Moreover, I would like their fans, like us, to support them even more and cross our fingers that their career will further flourish and not lose their "image" and instead be a power couple!! Oh my shipper heart! 

Archived