[Thai Drama 2016] U Prince The Series

kissmeStarlight

Lord knows I'm a Phunnoh/WWCT shipper forever but both these couples are so cute  :flushed: ... Can I just ship all of them? Love square anyone? :sweat_smile: 

Cg3ZrbvXEAA_ntN.jpg:largeCg3aQ9nVEAA2Bsg.jpg

... and speaking of spreading the love, I'll leave you guys with this <3

Cg3fJprU4AAgL7s.jpg

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, ezra25 said:

Lord knows I'm a Phunnoh/WWCT shipper forever but both these couples are so cute :flushed: ... Can I just ship all of them? Love square anyone? :sweat_smile: 

... and speaking of spreading the love, I'll leave you guys with this <3

Lol Is White Captain and August doing their own Love sick leaving Ngern??? and i am so excited to see White and fon (the ex LG) to act as straight this time around XD

Im looking foward to captain n white interaction with the girls(admittedly a bit reluctant-pls dont scream at me)but i gotta say lovesick(phunxnoh)is my first love....:P...

Um gonna try very hard not to compare(:sweatingbullets:)

Again..pls dont scream at me...:sweatingbullets:

4 hours ago, ezra25 said:

Hey guys, last spam of the day I promise :tounge_wink:. Just wanted to share what WWCT said about the series at yesterday's event. The link is below. Again, please make sure to thank P' Darlyn. 

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=774675716002623&id=100003806041099

Whyyyyyyy they have to say about sleeping together thing?? Makes me think back LS :w00t:

Captain mentioned that his part will air in January. Still so far away!

Which means that it's probably correct that each part will have 4 episodes each, that makes it 48 episodes/weeks altogether, and the order of the parts is probably correct too.

Speaking of WhiteCaptain, even GMM ships them:

Mek was like, 'am I an extra, what am I doing here' lol.

Not to mention the MCs mentioned WhiteCaptain even while they were walking down with their partners, the MCs talked about WhiteCaptain acting together during Captain & Jannine's interview on stage, Fon mentioned them during the whole cast interview, and taking interviews from entertainment news channels together...Makes me wonder why GMM is keeping this ship sailing :)

Anyway, a few cast members weren't there yesterday. Esther and March weren't present, Mook too I think. No wonder Captain and White were made to sit in the front row. Hmm though I think Captain would still be made to sit in front even if those three were around.

Awwww:wub: hikkkksss so happy! A dose of wwct in the morning and you'll be happy the entire day. Khawb khun naaaa~

On 4/25/2016 at 5:31 AM, ezra25 said:

Hey guys, last spam of the day I promise :tounge_wink:. Just wanted to share what WWCT said about the series at yesterday's event. The link is below. Again, please make sure to thank P' Darlyn. 

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=774675716002623&id=100003806041099

12 hours ago, kissmeStarlight said:

thanks guys for sharing so much... but i dont understand their will be part part segment? not lots of story will be shown in one ep like normal series?

and can anyone give me a list of when each the series will be starting so i can update :D

Have you watched another GMM series from last year called Ugly Duckling? Yeah kinda like that. U-Prince Series is a book series, and each book has its own story. From what I know, none of the characters in each book interact with each other except for the twins. However, for the series they modify a bit so that characters will have their own groups of friends and interact with each other. As I've mentioned before, part 1 which is Handsome Cowboy will feature Push & Esther as the leads but also will have Captain, Mek Jirakit and Kuchanuj as part of Push's gang. And Kacha has confirmed that he'll be in part 2 which is Kang's part. This arrangement doesn't seem to include other female leads though. No mention yet about who White's character will be friends with in the series.

As for the dates, hmm since we assume that each part will consist of 4 episodes each, I can only give the tentative dates:

Part 1: Handsome Cowboy (Push & Esther) - starts 22 May

Part 2: Gentle Vet (Kang & Punpun) - starts 19 June

Part 3: Absolute Economist (Hunz & Focus) - starts 17 July

Part 4: Lovely Geologist (Kacha & Cherreen) - starts 14 August

Part 5: Badass Baker (Victor & Piglet) - starts 11 September

Part 6: Foxy Pilot (Mek & Baitoei) - starts 9 October

It seems like there will be a few weeks break in-between part 6 & 7 here.

Part 7: Playful Comm-Arts (White & Fon) - starts 27 November

Note: Christmas Day & New Year fall on Sundays respectively so there shouldn't be a broadcast for 2 weeks.

Part 8: Extroverted Humanist (Captain & Jannine) - starts 8 January 2017

Part 9: Crazy Artist (Kun & Note) - starts 5 February 2017

Part 10: Single Lawyer (August & Apple) - starts 5 March 2017

Part 11: Badly Politics (Lee & Mild) - starts 2 April 2017

Part 12: Ambitious Boss (March & Mook) - starts 30 April 2017

These are only tentative dates. We should know more when the series starts next month.

2 hours ago, whitedove said:

Have you watched another GMM series from last year called Ugly Duckling? Yeah kinda like that. U-Prince Series is a book series, and each book has its own story. From what I know, none of the characters in each book interact with each other except for the twins. However, for the series they modify a bit so that characters will have their own groups of friends and interact with each other. As I've mentioned before, part 1 which is Handsome Cowboy will feature Push & Esther as the leads but also will have Captain, Mek Jirakit and Kuchanuj as part of Push's gang. And Kacha has confirmed that he'll be in part 2 which is Kang's part. This arrangement doesn't seem to include other female leads though. No mention yet about who White's character will be friends with in the series.

As for the dates, hmm since we assume that each part will consist of 4 episodes each, I can only give the tentative dates:

Note: Christmas Day & New Year fall on Sundays respectively so there shouldn't be a broadcast for 2 weeks.

These are only tentative dates. We should know more when the series starts next month.

Zooming on white and captain air date....gasp:fearful:...november&january.......

Faints dead:astonished:

11 hours ago, whitedove said:

To think that it'll take longer for sub :tears:

@whitedove OMO .. Thanks a lot even if its tentative .. at least now I can mark my calendar .. and i am planning to watch Ugly duckling as well as Kiss the series and also Room series but somehow i cant make time .. I miss Lovesick series days when i had times in my hand :bawling:

11 hours ago, KimAigels said:

To think that it'll take longer for sub :tears:

I dont think it will take time as GMM shows has official eng sub in their Youtube channel ... But i am not very sure how much time GMM will take to sub it...and if any fan is willing to sub it then i think we will get pretty faster then expected :grin:

Usually it takes roughly a month for Eng subs to appear on GMM-tv after an episode airs.

Okay since we already have pictures of White&Fon and Captain&Jannine in here, let's look at other pairings from last Monday's ceremony (credit to uprinceseriesofficial ig).

Push (Esther couldn't attend):

gunDEYC.jpg

Kang & Punpun:

QpwloHL.jpg

The rest are under spoiler.

Hunz & Focus:

Cp4NjBg.jpg

Kacha & Cherreen:

hhpZ0zG.jpg

Victor & Piglet:

awnnL73.jpg

Mek & Baitoei:

e8riJUZ.jpg

Kun & Note:

GeZUPT7.jpg

August & Apple:

69j3cXm.jpg

Lee & Mild:

xagrMrC.jpg

The last couple that closes the series, March & Mook couldn't attend the ceremony.

Archived