[Thai Drama 2016] U Prince The Series

kissmeStarlight

On 9/16/2016 at 2:46 AM, darkangel123 said:

Then that means KoiDao is the girls version of PhunNoh then haha :) because PhunNoh is also still popular since season 1 up to now, and White-Captain also still keeps their ship alive and the society also keeps their ship alive by having them playing in the series together, though not as a couple, but still as twins haha

PS. I think I'm loving all couples lol haha I'm not cheating on White and Captain, but after I watch these full versions of each couples and I have to say all three couples that I've watched all have their own charms, even though I hate Push's character in this series, I must admit his couple is hot. Kang and Punpun's couple is very cute and sweet. Kacha and Chereen's couple is both sweet and sour. Can't wait to see other couples lol And for those (and I don't mean you guys in here, but I mean people on YouTube and stuff) that said most of these actors (not actresses, just on the actors' part) are not handsome and doesn't match the characters, only Push and Kacha are considerable. I think you guys are about to take your words back.

Looking at bts pictures, some jaws will drop when they see how pretty Captain, White and August look. Mek doesn't look too bad either in his pilot getup. :)

Anyway, Piglet covers Lula's sweet for Badass Baker OST:

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, LoveBunny said:

5 minutes into the cowboy u prince and I was annoyed already. I didn't watch Vet one either, but the lovely boy Omgosh he is so adorable with all his dinosaur hoodies

I didn't like Handsome Cowboy much and I didn't like Push's character either but Captain is in it as part of Push's gang so I ended up watching it. I prefer Gentle Vet but it still didn't make me a Kang fan lol. Feels like he hasn't improved much.

Loving Kacha in Lovely Geologist though and for someone who has just started acting, he's so cute and lovable in his character. :)

On 2016-09-20 at 2:39 PM, whitedove said:

Lovely Geologist episode 2 with English subs is up!

My sweet and adorable T-rex, just wanna give him a hug!

I just love watching him play this character it suits him so well, let's not forget that beautiful smile of his. Leaves me wondering if that's how he is in real like lol

51 minutes ago, LoveBunny said:

I just love watching him play this character it suits him so well, let's not forget that beautiful smile of his. Leaves me wondering if that's how he is in real like lol

He's more matured in real life. Though sometimes he can be cute around Tao lol.

12 hours ago, clon_105 said:

^ Is That Sana (Fon) ?? My favorites actors in One shot pic LoL XD 

Fon makes a special appearance in Badass Baker. She's not in Single Lawyer. The girl in the pic above is Apple, August's leading lady.

Archived