[ Official ] WGM Chinese Version - Song Ji Hyo & Chen Bo Lin ( Taiwanese Actor ) - (Orange Juice Couple)

aurelly

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, dantee said:

when i see the video at first they are going kiss  lips but ji hyo was too shy, he kiss her cheeks and also the hat who didn't let him delulululaaaaaaa mode on :w00t:

oh god, hold tight and make sure you don't fall over from your delulala mode, but seriously this couple is making it hard not to keep giggling seeing all the intimate pictures, and now seeing how Chen Bolin is making such a bold move, for an introvert he seems to be going all the way!

I'm curious about the crowd they've made it, because I've never seen behind the scenes shooting program with full of many big bodyguards & paparazi like that. Or is there something like this ever happen? I think it's really cool that our couple had great chemistry that can attract many paparazi & fans to follow them anywhere to get some pics of this lovey dovey couple :D

Kyakyakyaaa two thumbs up for kiss scene *evenitjustcheek oh and I love the way Bobo leads Momo to get away from paparazi, he looks really gentleman & protect her :blush:

Guest ssone00

Wow wow!!! Both are so embarrassed after the kiss! At least he kissed on her cheek! I bet! Both got so shy afterwards!! Jihyo was so bold with Gary kissing at the concert but why is she so shy now? Haha:blush: There must be something between them! 

Ommmooo.... Guys, I still can't breathe... Ottokhaee??? :lol: 

When the kiss cam shoot OJ look at Bolin face, oh my he already embarrassed hahaha... Especially when they push to be kiss! Aigooo, "Bolin yaaa, you have the chance and you didn't missed it! Good for you!!" Hahahhaaa.... 

I think he kiss her cheeck, if he pretend kissing his position won't looks weird like that. He try to kiss her!! And his lips land on his cheeck kyahahahaha.... 

And after that both looks on fire :D "well, OJ we all here same with you!" :D

lets celebrate the party everyone :glasses:

13 minutes ago, B-u-z-z-B-e-e said:

lets celebrate the party everyone :glasses:

YOOUUHHOOOUUUUUUUUUU

the new nakename for bobo after the vampire kiss at bali the cheek kiss at taiwan he is definitively mister chu ( even if i m not realy fan of kpop but i think this song fit )

Archived