[ Official ] WGM Chinese Version - Song Ji Hyo & Chen Bo Lin ( Taiwanese Actor ) - (Orange Juice Couple)

aurelly

Juz came out from my bz world..done with my prosiding n research paper work..my last visited was 3 wees ago, that times our thread was below than 30 pages n now i'm so suprised it's already 40+ pages chinggus...Wowww..superb daebak!! :wub: So proud with all of u..Our thread was move so fast..What a good feeling reading every post and pictures from all of u here...Chen Bolin was a very romantic and humble guy comes with a shy attitude and ji hyo with her straight forward feeling and being blank sometimes..that was makes them so sweet and perfect together.               

** Off topic 

I hv read somewhere about Chen Bolin past relationship..The girl was betray him and cheated on him..She makes a scandal and found pregnant..it sound sad for him but that was his past relationship..past is past..after that relationship, he did not have any new relationships..who knows this time, he open his heart once again for a new relationship also for our Mong Ji hoping that she will found her soul mates and happiness..let's pray n get hopes they will have a happy ending to become real couple..                  

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Omg Bobo and Momo are on the kiss cam! Momo's got a spiral notebook saying bobo and Momo on it with little love hearts. Bobo was so embarrassed and had his hands on his face. Then they spotted the main camera. They then put the notebook in front of their faces and kissed (cheek, lips, anything)? Bobo did that gesture again where he patted Momo's head. They then collapsed in embarrassment. Bobo was feeling so hot and started fanning himself with his hand and took his jumper off. LOL> :D

14 minutes ago, dantee said:

she is miss mong :P can't wait to see that

Maybe it's because she doesn't feel confident with dancing or anything like that. Lol she looked mong to me. Dunno, we'll see once the official ep comes out. ;) 

They have a cake? Bobo's holding it?

9 minutes ago, evergreen said:

Omg Bobo and Momo are on the kiss cam! Momo's got a spiral notebook saying bobo and Momo on it with little love hearts. Bobo was so embarrassed and had his hands on his face. Then they spotted the main camera. They then put the notebook in front of their faces and kissed (cheek, lips, anything)? Bobo did that gesture again where he patted Momo's head. They then collapsed in embarrassment. Bobo was feeling so hot and started fanning himself with his hand and took his jumper off. LOL> :D

hahahaha how do you know all this, OMG THEY KISSED OMG OMG OMG the ship is sailing :flushed:

3 minutes ago, mary-ann said:

hahahaha how do you know all this, OMG THEY KISSED OMG OMG OMG the ship is sailing :flushed:

Lol I'm watching the baseball game on livestream. Of course, i tuned out all the baseball bits. Have no idea what's going on there. :D Btut live commenting bobomomo's bits like in dramas. 

I have no idea if they kissed because they covered their faces with the poster/notebook from the baseball game's official cam. But hoping that WAIL will show all this and not edit it out from their own cameras. They were definitely embarrassed afterwards though doing this in the public. :D 

1 minute ago, uchita said:

The kiss cam part .. aahhhhhh cant handle but sreaming.. othoke they look so good together..... and just wondering am i miss hearing tht they scream song ji xiao .. song ji xiao .. 

hehe Song Ji Hyo is stealing the show and spotlight, wherever she goes, it seems all attention is directed at her at the stadium, even when they rode the bike people who passed them by began screaming her name

7 minutes ago, uchita said:

The kiss cam part .. aahhhhhh cant handle but screaming.. othoke they look so good together..... and just wondering am i miss hearing tht they scream song ji xiao .. song ji xiao .. 

No I don't think you're mishearing it. I hear some of the fans in the crowd chanting her name as well and the commentators picked up on it. Well if I'm wrong as well, we can mishear it together. :D

2 minutes ago, joyan08 said:

ee548b94a4c27d1efd2d59591cd5ad6edcc4388a

a13b43c2d562853501d5b0bc97ef76c6a6ef63e5

4aa437c79f3df8dcce9eed0cca11728b46102872

4aa437c79f3df8dcce39ed0cca11728b46102895

credit to CClinin of baidu

OMG his expression after the kiss is priceless, he is truly loving it hahaha, he is getting bolder and bolder. seems like he is keeping his word by showing his love and affection more directly now

1 minute ago, joyan08 said:

Back view of the KISS :w00t::wub:

13062230_670315883107281_798185179446035

credit to the owner

when i see the video at first they are going kiss  lips but ji hyo was too shy, he kiss her cheeks and also the hat who didn't let him delulululaaaaaaa mode on :w00t:

Archived