[ Official ] WGM Chinese Version - Song Ji Hyo & Chen Bo Lin ( Taiwanese Actor ) - (Orange Juice Couple)

aurelly

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow! I love reading all of your comments, the thread is being in a hot topic list these days and we're getting livelier :D anyway I will join the discussion later but for now let's enjoy some of the goodies that I found ;)

[VIDS] OJC Taiwan Shoot yesterday

credit to the owner

JSTV - We Love It Weibo Update

From 2nd OJC now rank 1st ! I don't know if the poll is still available  but you got to have a weibo account to vote

13015418_670068499798686_420436601390962

credit @jstvwmxab

I've read someone here ask how is Chen Bolin's past relationship... sorry im lazy to back track who ask for it. So i've searched on some images of Chen Bolin and came across these two photos. I've read that she was a model named Mandy Lieu. I don't know when it was but it's definitely past and i've read that they've been together for 3 years until they broke up and the girl has an affair with a married man ( macau gambling tycoon) and she has a daughter now w/ that man.

cr. to the owner.

chen%2Bwon4.jpg

Chen Bolin on what he thinks about ex-GF Mandy Lieu's affair with married man

38 minutes ago, ronthasam said:

I've read someone here ask how is Chen Bolin's past relationship... sorry im lazy to back track who ask for it. So i've searched on some images of Chen Bolin and came across these two photos. I've read that she was a model named Mandy Lieu. I don't know when it was but it's definitely past and i've read that they've been together for 3 years until they broke up and the girl has an affair with a married man ( macau gambling tycoon) and she has a daughter now w/ that man.

cr. to the owner.

chen%2Bwon4.jpg

Chen Bolin on what he thinks about ex-GF Mandy Lieu's affair with married man

Now that must have been hardbreaking :blink: good thing it's all in the past for him

@ronthasam Yess, I've heard about it... Seeing their have long relationship 3 years, we can see Bolin is a loyal guy. "Ok, Momo!! Fighting!!" :lol: 

@joyan08 And I'm excited waiting a Live!! I hope there would be so much fishes we can catch!! 

Btw, looks like now all media pay attention on OJC... I read everywhere they make an article about uri OJ. Dispatch seems didn't want missed this party also. I wiissh, Dispatch can dig more about them hahahahaa.... And yes happy they all giving good comment about it.

Our ship just sail smoothly!! Yihhaaaa....! 

25 minutes ago, B-u-z-z-B-e-e said:

@ronthasam Yess, I've heard about it... Seeing their have long relationship 3 years, we can see Bolin is a loyal guy. "Ok, Momo!! Fighting!!" :lol: 

@joyan08 And I'm excited waiting a Live!! I hope there would be so much fishes we can catch!! 

Btw, looks like now all media pay attention on OJC... I read everywhere they make an article about uri OJ. Dispatch seems didn't want missed this party also. I wiissh, Dispatch can dig more about them hahahahaa.... And yes happy they all giving good comment about it.

The paparazzi have been following them like crazy in Taiwan, and they seem aggressive when they want to take pictures, i am torn between wanting more clips, pictures and wanting them to enjoy each others company in peace

23 minutes ago, B-u-z-z-B-e-e said:

Oh yeah! :w00t: our ship is indeed on the right track!

True OJC is all over the net..Taiwan press are getting crazy about them and it's gaining more OJC fans. I think they're seeing what we are seeing between them now and yes even Dispatch who has a large Korean base followers are getting interested with OJC this great news right....

Oh well I'm just to happy now and my laptop is getting crazy I kept on refreshing my sources browser for updates:lol:

Agree with @mary-ann , paparazzi-thingy could be heaven for fans since we got a lot spoiler. But it probably such a nuisance to them, well they don't have many choice other than smile ofcourse.

I could waiting though i refresh this page or instagram many times for updates. but if the spoler for expense their feeling, i think it's better that they "date" comfortably. This might be a job for them, but it could be something beautiful for memory if things get right.just my two scents

OJC has arrived at Taoyuan Baseball Stadium at around 16:00 today and there's a talk at baidu that Jihyo might dance with the Lamigo cheerleaders on stage. I don't know if this info is true but there's a news about it.

1 hour ago, B-u-z-z-B-e-e said:

Well that makes me happy & positive, the guy seems sincere when in relationship:D, and that's make me wish that BOBO & MOMO would be reel to real. Please!!! please!!! OJ Couple make my wish come to reality.:wub:

Archived