[ Official ] WGM Chinese Version - Song Ji Hyo & Chen Bo Lin ( Taiwanese Actor ) - (Orange Juice Couple)

aurelly

Oh my... Thank you guys for the reply. It's really warm my heart reading all posts here :wub: actually I had shipped some couple and yes always found haters. But I can cope all very well.  But to tell you the truth, those OJ haters is the scary one! Hahahahaa.... 

Anyway, I'm really curious did OJ when communicate always using translator?? Since there are some ear phone when they're doing show. But sometimes I see both naturally talking, without any translator. I mean OJ directly answer or giving reaction when one of them talking to each other. I see Bolin now learning korean. And Jihyo also, good in chinese, except her pronounciation hehehe... Since Robi always hard to understand when Jihyo giving a command :D Like Bolin said even both talking in different language but sharing the same thought... I think OJ understand what they're talking about without (or sometimes) using any translator. Am I right? It just weird if they have to wait every minute if want to give an answer everytime they're communicate... 

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

feel so Happy right now . the thread so lively .. thank you so much guys :blush:

saw the video that @Ami Czul post ( thank you for the video dear ) makes me feel bad but happy at the same time . momo is very famous there . wondering when they did the shoot for the program ? and imagine that when they shoot for the program people come to see them and support them . that gonna be epic :wub::) .

1 hour ago, Ami Czul said:

Cr. to the uploader

This is the reason why her brother is there to accompany her... she is practically without an agency so ... where is Chen Bolin anyway? I wish he was there to hold her hayyyyy... but of course, he is also famous so...understandable but I'd like him to see what becomes of Jihyo without a chaperon let alone in a place not of her own.  

Thanks for sharing this nice video :)  

Guys! Looks like OJ start the show right now. I saw on fanspage OJC based on Thailand in Facebook, share the link that someone make a Live streaming about their shoot! As usual people comes around and looking forward for uri Bobo Momo... I love seeing that, people support OJC! 

And so sory I can't drop the link or the vid here. I always failed doing it, though I'm years being a member on soompi :sweatingbullets:

Just now, Ami Czul said:

bunch of kiss for you dear @Ami Czul thank you :phew::phew::blush:

Just now, B-u-z-z-B-e-e said:

Guys! Looks like OJ start the show right now. I saw on fanspage OJC based on Thailand in Facebook, share the link that someone make a Live streaming about their shoot! As usual people comes around and looking forward for uri Bobo Momo... I love seeing that, people support OJC! 

And so sory I can't drop the link or the vid here. I always failed doing it, though I'm years being a member on soompi :sweatingbullets:

so people come and support them ?? so happy to hear that :blush::heart:

13 hours ago, jcgrani said:

OMG!! my idol is so much popular in Taiwan.. No matter Jihyo wears she looks so good the more she looks beautiful without the make up.. natural beauty with a casual dress..There is one picture looks like her brother in the back .. Do you think her brother is her manager now? I know she didn't sign for any agency right now besides she's doing great with out it so far she didn't have any project yet for movie and tv , she's busy in modeling , running man and this WAIL ..

thank you very much for all the people here in this forum for your efforts to share the pictures and update news of OJ Couple and I am the same like you guys every minutes I check this forum , jihyo's forum and even in the facebook , wow! so much addicted already for them...I ship all jihyo's partner because no matter whom she's with guy , there is always a chemistry, even an idol younger with her...but I am more addicted with Orange Juice couple ...

Again thanks to all of you here for the efforts to make this forum lively..a big applause ..:blush:

She is indeed has a natural beauty of a woman, proven in RM EP291 when JK brother said that Jihyo is the ideal type of natural beauty of a woman without any medical touch to her face even in her bare face she is still beautiful.

I read in Jihyo's thread about borrowing her old manager at CJES since she hasn't signed any agency yet something like that and yes her brother is always with her whenever she goes and I must say her brother is so protective on her. And count me in shipping Jihyo with every partner she's with, she even look good with Park Bo Gum her ultimate dongsaeng crush, they do look good together on RM EP 293 she's 12 year older with him but gawd she really looks like on her twenties I even ship her with B.I :lol:

9 hours ago, boboandmomo said:

I understand how you feel but please don't be discouraged. There's always going to be negative people out there that disguises themselves as fans yet displays their behavior in such a rude simple-minded way. And I say "disguises" because these are the kind of so-called "fans" that shouldn't be calling themselves as fans because all that they're doing are hurting the celebrities that they supposedly love and admire. Not to mention that they are also creating a bad image to what and who they are shipping. I think the important thing is not to stoop down on their level which I know is hard sometimes when you want to protect someone from getting bashed. I know sometimes I also want to fight back when they cross the line but if we ourselves add to the fan war, then we are also hurting the celebrities we love and admire.

I say this because I respect all "ships". I really do. Because I understand where they all come from and why they ship the couple that they do. I may not agree with the coupling and have different opinions about them but I never try to put someone down because of it. When I see a fan war breaking out on social media, especially Instagram, I don't blame the "ship" itself, I blame the individual person for posting negative things. I have to admit (and I may be hated for it), even though I love Orange couple with all my heart, I was and in a way still am an MC fan also. And I don't think there's anything wrong with that because I do it in a positive way. And in no means do I try to disrespect other "ships". To me, someone as beautiful inside and out like Song Ji Hyo deserves to be happy and should be respected for all the decisions she makes for herself. And I understand these different ships that has to do with her because JiHyo IS a kind-hearted and warm soul. When I see a fan war (especially between MC & SA which I think is a war zone out there), it breaks my heart that some people are just naturally mean and so disrespectful. And to be honest when I see those fan wars, I think it's really distasteful so I try to avoid even  looking at it. I hope it doesn't happen much with Chen Bolin. I really like him. Like what Ji Hyo said, our Bobo is a very warm person and we see that with the way he treats Ji Hyo and how he cares. It really makes me happy seeing her with him. I like how he's the one that takes the lead and takes control of situations. He's a real man but romantic enough to submit to Ji Hyo when he wants to show care and affection for her. And I think that's why we see Ji Hyo's feminine side. It comes out because of how he treats her.

Sorry I babbled too much guys. Its just frustrating sometimes knowing that there's mean people out there and that's why some of us become sad because of it. It makes me sad too sometimes.

I guess my whole point is.. in honor of our sweet Bobo & Momo.. let's keep our ship a positive one. Let's be different from those crazy fans and bring happiness and uplift each other. Lol. It's really corny but I hope you get my point lol. FIGHTINGGG my fellow BoboMomo-ers.

I used to love MC but ever since Gary's been off with his loveline with Jihyo nowadays I'm used to see them as real friends, I'm more of a Kwang-Mong siblings now I really love them even when they always bicker found them funny and cute at the same time anyway hope every MC Fan are just like you so understanding and respectable. Like you I respect every couple in entertainment world. It's really irritating to see/read some fan that's too overboard with their comments, I remember when Kwon Sang Woo got married some of his fan really bashed his wife I really hate those kind of fans. I haven't read any hateful post/comments to Jihyo and OJC I just heard from a co-Jihyo fans but even though it's so painful to know that there are existing fans like that I manage to just not pay attention to them I will just add oil to the fire if I meddle to them. I just do what I love to do that is to support JIhyo by sharing some good news on her thread here, soompi is a safe haven for me since no hateful comment are tolerated in every thread.

Let's just hope for the best for OJC and continue to spread love a good vibes to other :blush:

5 hours ago, justanotherfan said:

Hi I will try my best to translate the overall gist:

After jihyo landed in taiwan on the 20th, she went to a famous hot pot restaurant in taipei to eat with bolin. The 2 of them were happily talking inside while the reporters were waiting outside. Once they were done and walked out they were questioned by the reporters

Bolin was asked what language he used to communicate with jihyo and he replied english and chinese. And when asked how he feels about jihyo, he didnt say anything but raised his left hand high and put a thumbs up and quickly got in the car. Looks like he's quite satisfied with his "cute wife"

Afterwards, jihyo left the shop too and was flooded with reporters but the korean staff blocked them off, shouting dont push to avoid accidents. 5, 6 fans also asked for selfies tgt but jihyo was quickly ushered into the car with a look of nervousness on her face.

Thank you so much! You are really amazing and thank you for staying here :D

So that was he reply when he was asked about Jihyo and I think he really is satisfied with his virtual GF ( soon to be real :P )

Jihyo really got mob in Taiwan whenever she goes, even when she's on her way up on her room at the hotel she was being pushed good thing she's with her brother.

4 hours ago, Gigi Desmarais said:

hello all,

i'm newbie in here. So glad that I've found this thread and knowing there are others that interesting in OJ couple.
OJ couple is the second couple that I liked after TaecGui. 
I find that WGM or LFIL show sometimes is a bit bored and fully scripted but with those 2 couples  (TaecGui & BoMo) it goes natural.

I know SJH from RunningMan and really like her Ace image in RM show.
Chen Bo Lin is new for me but I must say that his dimples and dorky attitudes get me hooked. 

WHat I think about this OJ pairing is both of them are mature and easygoing person that is why their show is flowing natural. 
Not to mention that their both are actor with many films under their belts. 

Regarding this thread, thank you so much chingus for the fanart, insta updates, translations, etc regarding our couple.

OJ couple Jjang, Fighting! Jiayou! 

HI! *waves excitedly* Welcome to the thread! :D 

4 hours ago, B-u-z-z-B-e-e said:

Oh my... Thank you guys for the reply. It's really warm my heart reading all posts here :wub: actually I had shipped some couple and yes always found haters. But I can cope all very well.  But to tell you the truth, those OJ haters is the scary one! Hahahahaa.... 

Anyway, I'm really curious did OJ when communicate always using translator?? Since there are some ear phone when they're doing show. But sometimes I see both naturally talking, without any translator. I mean OJ directly answer or giving reaction when one of them talking to each other. I see Bolin now learning korean. And Jihyo also, good in chinese, except her pronounciation hehehe... Since Robi always hard to understand when Jihyo giving a command :D Like Bolin said even both talking in different language but sharing the same thought... I think OJ understand what they're talking about without (or sometimes) using any translator. Am I right? It just weird if they have to wait every minute if want to give an answer everytime they're communicate... 

Bolin once said that even though they're using different language to communicate there are many times that both of them have same thinking or reaction or same feeling to the topic or to a thing, they somewhat understand each other so communicating to each other is not a big hindrance to them so yes my dear they do understand each other even without using any translator that's why their chemistry is so magical...Boy meets Girl, both came from different country, both have different language but still manage to understand each other deeply. Magical isn't it? ~kekekeke 

Now time to hunt for some goodies! B)^_^ I will try to find and post in here what @B-u-z-z-B-e-e is saying about those live stream, let me see what I can do...later pretties!

2 hours ago, Ami Czul said:

OMG thank you sooo much i can finally see the episode with subs, have been waiting forever

@Ami Czul Whoaa... Finally eng sub!! Thanx chinguuu!! 

@joyan08 Thank you!! Hhaahaha... Yess, that link!! Ommoo... They're riding a motorcycle, and Jihyo hug Bolin back hihihi... It's so romantic!! And Bolin shave his mustache and beard? :D

@uchita Even some fans follow OJ everywhere :D I think it's hard for them to get any privacy right now :lol:

Archived