[ Official ] WGM Chinese Version - Song Ji Hyo & Chen Bo Lin ( Taiwanese Actor ) - (Orange Juice Couple)

aurelly

Guest ssone00

Wow~~~They  had dinner together!!! Good to see them together off the camera~~♡♡♡ Really hope they will have a memorable time together in bobo's hometown! She stays there for whole week? Wowow♡♡♡ love is in the air♡♡♡ 加油! 柏霖!! 

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, uchita said:

seems like the thread is getting lively these day .. i always open this thread every 2 or 3 hour even in my office time .  last week i do the same thing but i found my self disappointed because no one come here and post something . from yesterday or day before yesterday till now i do the same thing and i found new post every time i come here .  i feel so happy for that. thank you for coming here and please come more often and for silent lurker . i  wish you guys can start to write or tell anything about our couple here and make this thread more lively. i felt really happy to read all your though here. even tho i cant give respon for each of you because of my lack englsh.

cant wait for Eng sub for ep 5 . last week it come on thrsday. cant wait :glasses:

Me too! :D our thread is getting lively these days everyone is on hype exchanging point of views, sharing translation and hunting goodies it's so nice to read everyone's comment/post. My email is link in my soompi account on my hand phone so every time I hear my notification ring I get too excited to see who's post or what post it will be :D oh and don't worry about your English our hearts understand each other like our couple their using their own language to communicate but still understand each other so don't hesitate to reply or post your comments here ;)

4 hours ago, B-u-z-z-B-e-e said:

Guys, I dunno should I said here or not. But seems this forum the only one I feel comfortable talking about OJ, I'll definately come back here :D the things is I kinda upset, sad and mad at the same time about some people in IG who keep searching the weakness of OJC. I know I should ignore them, but their posts always appear on my search IG :sweatingbullets: maybe that's because once I come to their Account. I want to give comment but it's only making fan war, and I hate about it. So, I always choose to skip it but it always pop up in my mind hahahaa... So I decided to come here, to share my feelings :tears:

I hope for the next, Bobo or Momo always give us strong hints outside the show... Like their update on weibo or whatever. I just want to show to all people that both OJ really enjoy their relationship.... Just my hope :wub:

Don't mind those fools haters/bashers they don't know what they're missing , just ignore them we don't go on their level, just be here and you'll see your mood will be lifted :)

Thank you @Ami Czul for the updates from IG ;) I'll try to find more from baidu and DC. Laters!

23 hours ago, ssone00 said:

Hi! This is a part of bolin's fan meeting video last week.

Link: http://m.iqiyi.com/w_19rt48wox5.html#vfrm=2-3-0-1 

And he was asked about jihyo ... About 6:30 min. -8:30min.

I think the girl asked whether jihyo was his ideal type, and he said yes?

and another girl asks what he's going to do if jihyo is angry?^^

Hope and appreciate anyone who could  briefly tell what he said at that moment. 

Besides, he is super cute sending secret signs to his gf. ^^

Hi everyone! Please allow me to translate....

---------------------------------

There were two questions regarding Ji Hyo:

Quesion 1) We have been watching We Are in Love and you and Ji Hyo are very sweet together. It makes us single people so envious. We would like know, what do you think about Ji Hyo who is such a cute and beautiful girl and so straightforward when she speaks? Is she your type?

At this point, the MC mentioned something about a mystery guest and told everyone to remain calm. Bolin saw Ji Hyo on the balcony and did the rabbit ear gesture. He also had a suspicious look in his eye and looked at her a couple more times. The MC then asked Bolin to answer the question by repeating it "Do you like girls like Ji Hyo?.

Bolin - Yes, that's true.

MC - Which of her characteristic points attracted you?

Bolin - Which point? It's not only one point, it is a whole part. (I don't understand this at all, don't ask me what it means! I think Bolin was being very abstract here)

Bolin - Like connect the dots, you need many dots to connect up and make the lines/parts. (dot and point are pronounced the same in mandarin - perhaps Bolin is trying to say that Ji Hyo has so many points that attracts him and it can all be connected up into a big lovable package?)

Question 2) In We Are in Love, both of you are very well matched. What if you get in an argument and Ji Hyo becomes upset, what would you do to placate her and cheer her up?

Bolin - OK about this point, I really want to say this, we do really get along. From the beginning of this shoot until now, we really have great chemistry. Because sometimes, when both of us want to say something at the same time, I will say it in Chinese and she in Korean and we will both be saying the same thing. So chemistry for us is considered pretty OK, I think. If she gets upset, er, I have not seen her get upset yet so I have no idea how I would handle it.

---------------------

Hope that helps my friends here to enjoy the video more!

[NEWS]

[ Reporter Chen Yan / Taipei ]  Song Jihyo arrived this afternoon at Taiwan to film the romantic reality show We Love It with Chen Bolin. She arrived at 5:19 PM and stayed at the hotel, more than 10 enthusiastic fan are waiting in the hotel calling her "unnie" (means sister in Korea) and Song jihyo responded with kind sweet smile and waved. Song Jihyo aboard the 15:50 flight schedule to Taoyuan Airport but got delayed until 16:00 followed by her entourage VIP clearance and drove straight on the Hotel were she stayed. Because the media and fans are so eager to shoot she got squeezed on the elevator and she immediately stood in the corner of the elevator, the elevator door didn't close for 1 minute but Song Jihyo still didn't forget to waved at her fans.

30100e087bf40ad17e894e7b502c11dfa8eccea0

c791a351f3deb48f069f2846f71f3a292cf5781b

0ef00f3b5bb5c9ea5a668a7bd239b6003bf3b378

1545b5389b504fc2a8c0399de2dde71191ef6d72

88dcdca20cf431ada03fcda14c36acaf2fdd9820

credit as labeled

Hope someone could translate this article Google Trans not helping.

直击/「橙汁CP」嗑完锅现身!陈柏霖听到智孝秒比讚

记者卢薇凌/台北报导
「橙汁CP」陈柏霖、宋智孝来台拍摄实境节目 《我们相爱吧》,宋智孝抵台后20日晚上前往台北市知名麻辣锅店合体陈柏霖一起嗑锅。 女神穿夹脚拖亲民走进火锅店包厢见陈柏霖,2人在店内欢乐谈笑,店外则有许多媒体守候。而「橙汁CP」稍早吃饱喝足后走出门外,陈柏霖听到记者问宋智孝, 还大方为「爱妻」比讚!

「橙汁CP」20日晚间甜蜜大吃麻辣锅,稍早陈柏霖与宋智孝前后从店内出来,陈柏霖被问与宋智孝沟通的语言,他回答英文、中文都有,至于觉得宋智孝感觉如何?他什麽话都没说,却高举左手向现场媒体比了个「讚」就匆匆上车,看来对「可爱老婆」相当满意。

随后宋智孝现身,顿时引起现场一阵骚动,许多媒体蜂拥而上,只见她被现场韩方工作人员团团围住,不停喊别推挤,避免发生危险,大家都想一睹女神风采。现场还有5、6个粉丝围着要求合照,但宋智孝快速被工作人员带上保姆车,脸色似乎有点紧张。

cr. ETToday
8b5e3ffa828ba61efcacecb64634970a314e5957

source: baidu

OMG!! my idol is so much popular in Taiwan.. No matter Jihyo wears she looks so good the more she looks beautiful without the make up.. natural beauty with a casual dress..There is one picture looks like her brother in the back .. Do you think her brother is her manager now? I know she didn't sign for any agency right now besides she's doing great with out it so far she didn't have any project yet for movie and tv , she's busy in modeling , running man and this WAIL ..

thank you very much for all the people here in this forum for your efforts to share the pictures and update news of OJ Couple and I am the same like you guys every minutes I check this forum , jihyo's forum and even in the facebook , wow! so much addicted already for them...I ship all jihyo's partner because no matter whom she's with guy , there is always a chemistry, even an idol younger with her...but I am more addicted with Orange Juice couple ...

Again thanks to all of you here for the efforts to make this forum lively..a big applause ..:blush:

7 hours ago, B-u-z-z-B-e-e said:

Guys, I dunno should I said here or not. But seems this forum the only one I feel comfortable talking about OJ, I'll definately come back here :D the things is I kinda upset, sad and mad at the same time about some people in IG who keep searching the weakness of OJC. I know I should ignore them, but their posts always appear on my search IG :sweatingbullets: maybe that's because once I come to their Account. I want to give comment but it's only making fan war, and I hate about it. So, I always choose to skip it but it always pop up in my mind hahahaa... So I decided to come here, to share my feelings :tears:

I hope for the next, Bobo or Momo always give us strong hints outside the show... Like their update on weibo or whatever. I just want to show to all people that both OJ really enjoy their relationship.... Just my hope :wub:

I lurk mostly on this forum but wanted to say I understand what you mean. I guess this forum is a safe haven for shippers. I truly adore Bobo and Momo together in this show.:wub: The only other couple I truly get the same feeling for is Moon Chae Won and Song Joong Ki but because of his highly popular drama, this coupling also gets bashed as well lately so I really understand. 

So, let's all be positive and keep doing our thing!  :) We'll rise above it and won't bash other people either. I wish people learn how to respect other people's opinions though and if they're a so called "fan" of someone, they should choose to support that person's work. 

Momo's updated her weibo about how she was scared of bugs and slept in the bathroom and that looked like that was in Bali. Not the happiest thing but still maybe she's sending a message to Bobo?

9 hours ago, B-u-z-z-B-e-e said:

I understand how you feel but please don't be discouraged. There's always going to be negative people out there that disguises themselves as fans yet displays their behavior in such a rude simple-minded way. And I say "disguises" because these are the kind of so-called "fans" that shouldn't be calling themselves as fans because all that they're doing are hurting the celebrities that they supposedly love and admire. Not to mention that they are also creating a bad image to what and who they are shipping. I think the important thing is not to stoop down on their level which I know is hard sometimes when you want to protect someone from getting bashed. I know sometimes I also want to fight back when they cross the line but if we ourselves add to the fan war, then we are also hurting the celebrities we love and admire.

I say this because I respect all "ships". I really do. Because I understand where they all come from and why they ship the couple that they do. I may not agree with the coupling and have different opinions about them but I never try to put someone down because of it. When I see a fan war breaking out on social media, especially Instagram, I don't blame the "ship" itself, I blame the individual person for posting negative things. I have to admit (and I may be hated for it), even though I love Orange couple with all my heart, I was and in a way still am an MC fan also. And I don't think there's anything wrong with that because I do it in a positive way. And in no means do I try to disrespect other "ships". To me, someone as beautiful inside and out like Song Ji Hyo deserves to be happy and should be respected for all the decisions she makes for herself. And I understand these different ships that has to do with her because JiHyo IS a kind-hearted and warm soul. When I see a fan war (especially between MC & SA which I think is a war zone out there), it breaks my heart that some people are just naturally mean and so disrespectful. And to be honest when I see those fan wars, I think it's really distasteful so I try to avoid even  looking at it. I hope it doesn't happen much with Chen Bolin. I really like him. Like what Ji Hyo said, our Bobo is a very warm person and we see that with the way he treats Ji Hyo and how he cares. It really makes me happy seeing her with him. I like how he's the one that takes the lead and takes control of situations. He's a real man but romantic enough to submit to Ji Hyo when he wants to show care and affection for her. And I think that's why we see Ji Hyo's feminine side. It comes out because of how he treats her.

Sorry I babbled too much guys. Its just frustrating sometimes knowing that there's mean people out there and that's why some of us become sad because of it. It makes me sad too sometimes.

I guess my whole point is.. in honor of our sweet Bobo & Momo.. let's keep our ship a positive one. Let's be different from those crazy fans and bring happiness and uplift each other. Lol. It's really corny but I hope you get my point lol. FIGHTINGGG my fellow BoboMomo-ers.

19 minutes ago, boboandmomo said:

I understand how you feel but please don't be discouraged. There's always going to be negative people out there that disguises themselves as fans yet displays their behavior in such a rude simple-minded way. And I say "disguises" because these are the kind of so-called "fans" that shouldn't be calling themselves as fans because all that they're doing are hurting the celebrities that they supposedly love and admire. Not to mention that they are also creating a bad image to what and who they are shipping. I think the important thing is not to stoop down on their level which I know is hard sometimes when you want to protect someone from getting bashed. I know sometimes I also want to fight back when they cross the line but if we ourselves add to the fan war, then we are also hurting the celebrities we love and admire.

I say this because I respect all "ships". I really do. Because I understand where they all come from and why they ship the couple that they do. I may not agree with the coupling and have different opinions about them but I never try to put someone down because of it. When I see a fan war breaking out on social media, especially Instagram, I don't blame the "ship" itself, I blame the individual person for posting negative things. I have to admit (and I may be hated for it), even though I love Orange couple with all my heart, I was and in a way still am an MC fan also. And I don't think there's anything wrong with that because I do it in a positive way. And in no means do I try to disrespect other "ships". To me, someone as beautiful inside and out like Song Ji Hyo deserves to be happy and should be respected for all the decisions she makes for herself. And I understand these different ships that has to do with her because JiHyo IS a kind-hearted and warm soul. When I see a fan war (especially between MC & SA which I think is a war zone out there), it breaks my heart that some people are just naturally mean and so disrespectful. And to be honest when I see those fan wars, I think it's really distasteful so I try to avoid even  looking at it. I hope it doesn't happen much with Chen Bolin. I really like him. Like what Ji Hyo said, our Bobo is a very warm person and we see that with the way he treats Ji Hyo and how he cares. It really makes me happy seeing her with him. I like how he's the one that takes the lead and takes control of situations. He's a real man but romantic enough to submit to Ji Hyo when he wants to show care and affection for her. And I think that's why we see Ji Hyo's feminine side. It comes out because of how he treats her.

Sorry I babbled too much guys. Its just frustrating sometimes knowing that there's mean people out there and that's why some of us become sad because of it. It makes me sad too sometimes.

I guess my whole point is.. in honor of our sweet Bobo & Momo.. let's keep our ship a positive one. Let's be different from those crazy fans and bring happiness and uplift each other. Lol. It's really corny but I hope you get my point lol. FIGHTINGGG my fellow BoboMomo-ers.

FIGHTING

7 hours ago, joyan08 said:

Hope someone could translate this article Google Trans not helping.

直击/「橙汁CP」嗑完锅现身!陈柏霖听到智孝秒比讚

记者卢薇凌/台北报导
「橙汁CP」陈柏霖、宋智孝来台拍摄实境节目 《我们相爱吧》,宋智孝抵台后20日晚上前往台北市知名麻辣锅店合体陈柏霖一起嗑锅。 女神穿夹脚拖亲民走进火锅店包厢见陈柏霖,2人在店内欢乐谈笑,店外则有许多媒体守候。而「橙汁CP」稍早吃饱喝足后走出门外,陈柏霖听到记者问宋智孝, 还大方为「爱妻」比讚!

「橙汁CP」20日晚间甜蜜大吃麻辣锅,稍早陈柏霖与宋智孝前后从店内出来,陈柏霖被问与宋智孝沟通的语言,他回答英文、中文都有,至于觉得宋智孝感觉如何?他什麽话都没说,却高举左手向现场媒体比了个「讚」就匆匆上车,看来对「可爱老婆」相当满意。

随后宋智孝现身,顿时引起现场一阵骚动,许多媒体蜂拥而上,只见她被现场韩方工作人员团团围住,不停喊别推挤,避免发生危险,大家都想一睹女神风采。现场还有5、6个粉丝围着要求合照,但宋智孝快速被工作人员带上保姆车,脸色似乎有点紧张。

cr. ETToday
8b5e3ffa828ba61efcacecb64634970a314e5957

source: baidu

Hi I will try my best to translate the overall gist:

After jihyo landed in taiwan on the 20th, she went to a famous hot pot restaurant in taipei to eat with bolin. The 2 of them were happily talking inside while the reporters were waiting outside. Once they were done and walked out they were questioned by the reporters

Bolin was asked what language he used to communicate with jihyo and he replied english and chinese. And when asked how he feels about jihyo, he didnt say anything but raised his left hand high and put a thumbs up and quickly got in the car. Looks like he's quite satisfied with his "cute wife"

Afterwards, jihyo left the shop too and was flooded with reporters but the korean staff blocked them off, shouting dont push to avoid accidents. 5, 6 fans also asked for selfies tgt but jihyo was quickly ushered into the car with a look of nervousness on her face.

i would like to thank for everyone who give their effort for doing translating and post anything here . thank you so much for spend your time here ... its really makes me happy when i open this thread and found that i have so many part to read :D..

our couple is really famous . and how i love they dress casually. Bobo use short pants and momo use slippers but still look hot :wub:

still waiting for eng sub ep 5 .. waaee too long :bawling:

Wow! Even wearing so casually, Chen Bo Lin looks so handsome! Omo! Ever since WAIL, I am so fangirling him! Haha Didn't know him before, but now I am so so in love with him! :) well, that goes to Song Ji Hyo too. She's gorgeous even without make-up! But I am concerned that she looks pale on the pictures. I don't know, maybe it's just me. Box2-Mox2 Forever! :D

hello all,

i'm newbie in here. So glad that I've found this thread and knowing there are others that interesting in OJ couple.
OJ couple is the second couple that I liked after TaecGui. 
I find that WGM or LFIL show sometimes is a bit bored and fully scripted but with those 2 couples  (TaecGui & BoMo) it goes natural.

I know SJH from RunningMan and really like her Ace image in RM show.
Chen Bo Lin is new for me but I must say that his dimples and dorky attitudes get me hooked. 

WHat I think about this OJ pairing is both of them are mature and easygoing person that is why their show is flowing natural. 
Not to mention that their both are actor with many films under their belts. 

Regarding this thread, thank you so much chingus for the fanart, insta updates, translations, etc regarding our couple.

OJ couple Jjang, Fighting! Jiayou! 

Archived