[ Official ] WGM Chinese Version - Song Ji Hyo & Chen Bo Lin ( Taiwanese Actor ) - (Orange Juice Couple)

aurelly

16 hours ago, ronthasam said:

Hello Chingus....Silent lurker here. First I want to thank everybody for sharing bits & pieces of info about this show "We are In Love" specially our Orange Juice Couple. I'm not a big fan of them at first but after watching their segment I became a big fan of both of them. I'm searching for their fanvid, dramas & movies and now i've learned that Bolin is on Monster (korean drama). He  started his appearance on the end part of ep. 6 and on full ep. 7. After watching I thought he's really a good actor, he's on point with the main lead of the drama. Hope Ji Hyo & Him will have a drama or a movie someday.

You've got to see In time with You. For me, whole Bolin thing started there.

I also adore Bobo and Momo here.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Many thanks for sharing updates & information about OJ CP. I'm really having a great time reading your posts & I'm loving this couple even more! Looking forward to their Finland trip, since Bo Lin said that he wanted to express his feelings to Ji Hyo on their next date. OMG, sweetness overload!

25 minutes ago, Ami Czul said:

Momo updates her weibo. Where is her 'Superman'??

cr. @gapiplus

I'm about to ask the same question! :D Jihyo posted this while she's still in Bali? Why?? I mean that moment is over  a month ago, could it be the memory of bugs still haunted her? Or she wants to try give another message? hihihi... Bobo will see this post, I hope he reply this update. And look at the umbrella beside her, it's really good weapon! Hahahaa....

Love is in the air!! :wub:

1 hour ago, B-u-z-z-B-e-e said:

I'm about to ask the same questionOmooo..so cuteness our momo..i think it was her 1st night at bali.place when she takes bobo han :D Jihyo posted this while she's still in Bali? Why?? I mean that moment is over  a month ago, could it be the memory of bugs still haunted her? Or she wants to try give another message? hihihi... Bobo will see this post, I hope he reply this update. And look at the umbrella beside her, it's really good weapon! Hahahaa....

It was soo cute for our Momo..I think it's her 1st nite at Bali..Bcoz on the 2nd nite, JH told him that she knew the safe place when he took Bobo hands for runaway from the bugs..She alzo said that she was sleep there once..

The Bobo superman were came out on 2nd nite to protect his Lovely Momo..kyeoptaaa..

I'm about to ask the same question! :D Jihyo posted this while she's still in Bali? Why?? I mean that moment is over  a month ago, could it be the memory of bugs still haunted her? Or she wants to try give another message? hihihi... Bobo will see this post, I hope he reply this update. And look at the umbrella beside her, it's really good weapon! Hahahaa....

If I'm not mistaken this was before BoBo became Superman to her. I remember she said while they were in the shower room, she said to BoBo that she was so scared of the bugs to the point that she even sleep in the bathroom and that's why BoBo make her a bed in there while he's battling the bugs for her and at that time in Bali bathroom/shower room is the safest place in the house for her. Just guessing here but maybe she saw last weeks episode and it reminds her of what she has experienced in Bali it's also possible that she's reminiscing every moment she has with his BoBo or maybe it's their secret sign like the "I'm hungry" sign when their apart, maybe she's saying " hey BoBo I remember our memories together" ayiiiiiiiiii gawd my mind is going crazy gosh this two :lol:

Sorry for my previous, blank post. I don't even know how to delete it. Hahaha! Anyway, about that weibo update by MoMo.. I wonder when and where it was taken. It doesn't look to be the same "safe" shower room where they hid to avoid the insects. I also dont think it's the shower room in her room. And I think it was taken after the "Superman" event, otherwise the umbrella wouldn't be there. It is unlikely that MoMo used it as a tool against insects before that Superman thingy. So I think it could be taken somewhere else, but imaybe wrong. Maybe JH was really overwhelmed by what BoBo did, and always remembers it and HIM. Omo!

seems like the thread is getting lively these day .. i always open this thread every 2 or 3 hour even in my office time .  last week i do the same thing but i found my self disappointed because no one come here and post something . from yesterday or day before yesterday till now i do the same thing and i found new post every time i come here .  i feel so happy for that. thank you for coming here and please come more often and for silent lurker . i  wish you guys can start to write or tell anything about our couple here and make this thread more lively. i felt really happy to read all your though here. even tho i cant give respon for each of you because of my lack englsh.

cant wait for Eng sub for ep 5 . last week it come on thrsday. cant wait :glasses:

Guys, I dunno should I said here or not. But seems this forum the only one I feel comfortable talking about OJ, I'll definately come back here :D the things is I kinda upset, sad and mad at the same time about some people in IG who keep searching the weakness of OJC. I know I should ignore them, but their posts always appear on my search IG :sweatingbullets: maybe that's because once I come to their Account. I want to give comment but it's only making fan war, and I hate about it. So, I always choose to skip it but it always pop up in my mind hahahaa... So I decided to come here, to share my feelings :tears:

I hope for the next, Bobo or Momo always give us strong hints outside the show... Like their update on weibo or whatever. I just want to show to all people that both OJ really enjoy their relationship.... Just my hope :wub:

Guys, I dunno should I said here or not. But seems this forum the only one I feel comfortable talking about OJ, I'll definately come back here :D the things is I kinda upset, sad and mad at the same time about some people in IG who keep searching the weakness of OJC. I know I should ignore them, but their posts always appear on my search IG :sweatingbullets: maybe that's because once I come to their Account. I want to give comment but it's only making fan war, and I hate about it. So, I always choose to skip it but it always pop up in my mind hahahaa... So I decided to come here, to share my feelings :tears:

I hope for the next, Bobo or Momo always give us strong hints outside the show... Like their update on weibo or whatever. I just want to show to all people that both OJ really enjoy their relationship.... Just my hope :wub:

Don't be sad @B-u-z-z-B-e-e. Haters will always wanna find faults. Just ignore them. I believe that as time goes by, some of those haters will fall in love with our OJC.:glasses:

Archived