[ Official ] WGM Chinese Version - Song Ji Hyo & Chen Bo Lin ( Taiwanese Actor ) - (Orange Juice Couple)

aurelly

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, mary-ann said:

BIG congratulation to Song Ji Hyo, this is sooo awesome and she deserves it all

Jihyo is really popular abroad there's also this poll of Hallyu Star that most countries wanted to meet and she rank 2nd in UAE and other countries. Here's the poll image hope someone could translate.

594c6ed0f703918fe3f09767563d269758eec4e1

Credit as labeled

1 hour ago, joyan08 said:

Jihyo is really popular abroad there's also this poll of Hallyu Star that most countries wanted to meet and she rank 2nd in UAE and other countries. Here's the poll image hope someone could translate.

594c6ed0f703918fe3f09767563d269758eec4e1

Credit as labeled

Yes I saw the news on instagram, I would really like to get more information like these about song ji hyo, but i don't udnerstand korean so i rely on fellow fans like you to inform and translate info like these

By the way i just watched the recent episode of WGM with OJ couple,and  I just loove how sincere Song ji Hyo is in all her interviews and on WGM in general, i really love this actress alot, and after watching this i like her even more, she is soo real, at first what caught my attention about her was her stunning beauty, then it was how natural and easy relatable her acting was, and now I also love her amazing personality too

Bolin on the other hand, is a bit doll, he seems a bit too passive, i expected more from him

3 hours ago, Ami Czul said:

Cr to the uploader.

@jusrub...it' s a sad song...:bawling: but bobo's voice is awesome.

He told her long time ago that he will not ever like her. But he actually likes her a lot  and likes every single thing about her, including her being such a proud girl. He just said it so that she will never know about his feeling. But since he already said that, he's kinda working really hard not to like her

13 hours ago, mary-ann said:

Yes I saw the news on instagram, I would really like to get more information like these about song ji hyo, but i don't udnerstand korean so i rely on fellow fans like you to inform and translate info like these

By the way i just watched the recent episode of WGM with OJ couple,and  I just loove how sincere Song ji Hyo is in all her interviews and on WGM in general, i really love this actress alot, and after watching this i like her even more, she is soo real, at first what caught my attention about her was her stunning beauty, then it was how natural and easy relatable her acting was, and now I also love her amazing personality too

Bolin on the other hand, is a bit doll, he seems a bit too passive, i expected more from him

I think the two other country are Malaysia and Taiwan, base on what I learn she rank 2nd in Malaysia and UAE, rank 9th at Taiwan, I'm still not sure about this info will found more later. I'm glad to know that at least I can help, me I rely more on DC and Baidu esp at baidu Song Ji Hyo Bar they are so accurate and reliable and they are always updated on Jihyo. DC is a Korean fan site for Jihyo while Baidu is a Chinese fansite for Jihyo and both I don't understand their writings so google translate is a big help too :D

I think Jihyo appreciated Bolin gestured to her more and more. She's slowly trying to rely on him. Although Jihyo is known to have a strong/brave personality he's still a woman that needs a lot of care in many aspects. I now see what she's trying to said on one of her interview. Before WIAN aired Jihyo said on her interview that she wants to be in love freely like ordinary people so she asked fans understanding. I love that interview of her I know she's risking something when she accept WIAN esp on MC fans there still lot of MC fans hoping for them to be real from reel but she bravely answer and explained why she accept the project. This is why I am so inlove with Jihyo she's a real amazing woman that must look up and idolized she's one of those few people that she's not just a pretty face but she's pretty/beautiful inside and out.

As for Bolin I can see his consideration on Jihyo, he took good care of her and he likes to have good memories with her. Over all I'm satisfied on what Bolin is doing for Jihyo so far.

Guest ssone00

BEBh5yvK9h4

Credit to the owner of this instagram

What do you think? Another secret sign?  Sorry,  too much delulu here~ 

jihyo is too beautiful I the preview! Hard to wait till tomorrow~:sweatingbullets:

Guest ssone00

How can they not be in love after all these? I've never seen Jihyo looking out of control that much.... Sooooo cute...

is it true they are going to meet in Taiwan this week and she 's already there? Wow!  What a show!!!!!

22 minutes ago, ssone00 said:

How can they not be in love after all these? I've never seen Jihyo looking out of control that much.... Sooooo cute...

is it true they are going to meet in Taiwan this week and she 's already there? Wow!  What a show!!!!!

True. 

No one's dull here.

Guy is awesome. 

Girl is awesome.

Show is awesome. But toooo short. 

I love it.

Baby steps with the skinship? Fine with me. Not a fan of overly shown skinship anyway. 

Now, let's all wait for the RAW. LOL

cr to awesome @jusrub

And it's FINLAND!

This is one hell of a couple! They go dating around the world! 

How cool is that! :heart:

Guest ssone00

@stucked Yeah! I agree with you! I found him very attractive from the 1st ep.

I think the way he approaches her gave her more security and let her open her heart freely naturally....

Both  are amazing ! Mature! Very attractive!

I have always been a lurker here but I couldnt resist this couple >.< and decided to comment. I watched bits of the episode live and I have to say I really loved what I saw and Chen Bolin just gets more and more charming every time. 

I can help translate some portions that I loved and understood and hope everyone else will anticipate and enjoy the episode too :D

The part where Chen Bolin talked to Jihyo's brother: He was asking for the kind of food Jihyo likes so that he can cook her favourite food for her. He's just so sweet <3 Btw the scene where he approached Jihyo to ask her whether she was hungry and that he is going to cook is just swoonworthy. The way he stares at her is just love

My highlight of this episode is when bobo took out robi. He said that he cooked for her and it's all great but the only thing that was missing was him expressing his feelings to our momo because he felt that he hasnt expressed himself to her in the dates before. But because he was shy he decided to say "i like you" to robi instead and hopefully jihyo will get the hint. However, jihyo only found robi cute when robi responded and didnt get what bobo was trying to do so bobo was a little disappointed. He hopes that next time he will be braver and expresses how he feels to her more directly. ISNT THAT ADORABLE.

We can tell that Bolin isnt as forward as Jihyo but he really tries and is really sweet to her in subtle ways. I also am really thankful that we get to see such a cheerful and feminine Jihyo through this program and I have all the love for this couple and hope they stay sweet and continue enjoying each other's company

Archived