Love Story Remix with Bennie K

Guest MinOh

I am not dead... not yet
wsup people, itz your boy Min ! i 've been away for awhile... i was busy with school and music... i've been workin on my album and i m still not done lol welpz i just wanted to drop a lil remix for u guyz to let u guyz know i m alive. MiN's MUSICSPACE Let me know how you guys feel this one and be on the look out for my album FIRST FEELIN' it'z comin out DEC or JAN!

Guest babieblue545

Hmm... I really love the way you rap. You just have a way that makes me want to listen to this all day (creepy, but it's true!). You have a very nice flow when you rap, and it's something that I like. For me, I don't like rappers that spit out continuous swear words or literally spit the words out. You're talented with song writing :) Can't wait to hear more.

Guest babiixru

ohh that was nice 8) why not just rap for all of it and leave the hook in place :lol:

this is ohemgeeRUU/ruruu from IRC. i don't think you remember me o_o

Guest hmaster

the one problem with this song, and i had it with automatic as well...is that as the third rapper in this, you don't fit in with the rest of the song...it's a combination of a fact that:

you don't speak japanese

to me your microphone quality is so different and inconsistent with seamo and bennie k's you just sound different.

nice job though.

MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN. how have you been? FINALLY you post some new stuff. gosh. haha. this is greatness.

Guest luvjunjin0819

can't wait for the album!! hehehe!! ^__^

I like this!! didn't u already do a version of this??? jw. anyways...keep it up, can't wait to hear more.

~Tab ;)

Guest fakeplastictrees

minoppa -_-

keke..you finally posted!

btw, this is angie..lol bunny? +_+

i love your voicee..i'm still waiting for you to sing!!

anyways, I WANNA BUY YOUR ALBUMM T_T

thanks for the advices and comments,

and yea i remeber you i think hahah

and monica with your big green font, hmmmph loll

and angie make sure u get one when it comes out loll

Archived