12 minutes ago, pureblade said:

On another note I really cannot deduce from the interactions we have available to us of FS and JY that his feelings are more than admiration. When I think about it as the youngest of the quartet, there are many things to admire about JY in terms of his life and attitude to achieve things - his relatively comfortable stance in filming regardless of having no previous acting experience. 

I agree with that. It's very common in Asian culture for a little brother / big brother relationship to develop between 2 guys. I also don't get the feeling that FS is "cold or distant" towards ZZ like some fans think. I've never seen any evidence of that being the case. 

• Like 3

On Wednesday, April 13, 2016 at 10:47 AM, LavelyShai said:

As discussed with the co-mods ( @angelangie @akinahana89) , you will not need to create another thread unless you feel it's necessary. Since the drama is done airing, you are allowed to have general discussion within the thread and so far everything looks good to us. 

Continue your discussion and if you need anything, don't hesitate to contact us :) 

I LOVE YOU!! I LOVE YOU!!! OH HOW I LOVE YOU SO!! THANK YOU !!!! And happy belates 600th page hahaha.. 

• Like 2

Again, I am not sure how legit is this, but Chinese fans keep share it everywhere. Someone please could translate it for us?  (and usually they don't if it's not official, but who knows...)

MOD EDIT:DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES, GIFS, AND VIDEOS!!

• Like 5

9 hours ago, charlie10 said:

All this talk about FS and JY sounds so much like fanfiction to me! The evidence isn't that strong, IMO... But I'm a great big fan of pining, so I do love this kind of fanfiction. I love the idea of FS pining fruitlessly for JY, while being completely jealous of ZZ. Then again, all I see when I see the four of them together, is FS & CW not being part of the touchy-feely, lovey-dovey little bubble that is JY & ZZ.

I can't write fanfiction myself, but if I could, here's what I'd write.

One of my favourite fantasies about actors in gay movies is the idea of them rehearsing scenes - in private! In this context, I have two scenarios, one where JY is the instigator and one where it's ZZ.

1. JY decides he should kiss ZZ before they film those scenes, because he thinks it'll be better. And because he loves kissing and ZZ is kind of cute. And because JY is like GH and just gets really great ideas he can't shake. ZZ is literally wrestled into going along with it, but pulls away quickly, laughing his donkey laugh which makes JY collapse with giggles. The next night, JY wants to kiss some more, because, hey, that was fun! No need to think about it more than that. So as they're going to bed, he does. ZZ is startled enough that he doesn't even have time to think about resisting. And then he doesn't remember why he should resist...

or

2. ZZ, being an educated actor who follows Stanislawski's method, thinks it's important they get their intimate scenes right. And so, he suggest, for purely technical reasons, that he and JY should rehearse kissing, after filming is done. JY being JY happily goes along. The first night, ZZ is very methodical about it, talking about techniques, and how they have to produce the feeling their characters are feeling and where JY should put his hand and where he should put his mouth. The following night, ZZ decides they need to practice more - because their technique isn't quite right - and JY is just very pleased. This time, though, their practice turns into a make-out session which goes on for a while, leaving one very confused ZZ... The third night, ZZ is still in denial, but thinks he should kiss JY some more because he thinks he needs to really feel like BLY does. And so on. 

Perfect, both fits my intellect and all the rest. We should examine (I do not know where it is) one of the first bts where ZZ is placing his videophone on top of their sleeping room, JY comes, ZZ jumps back tothe bed and bounds back up to shut the vid. Someone sure could find it, the Thread is so efficient in everything !

• Like 2

3 hours ago, atze1091 said:

How did you know FS and ZZ will fly together? Pls enlighten me I could learn a thing or two from you lol sorry if this sounds stupid cos I'm not as resourceful as you guys are. 

I got info from Instagram. Both IGers's post and the comments are quite informative. You can try to take a look at IG accounts estreline and yzonlykt. They often post contents from weibo. Then try to look at other IGs through the tags.

Tomorrow, ZZ, CW and FS will fly to Bangkok on the same flight. JY will follow several hours later.

Anyone who can access weibo, is there any news about HC and future jobs for JY and ZZ? Photo shoots, interviews, reality shows, drama etc?

• Like 11

35 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

Glorious indeed. :P

9kg?! That's quite a lot. Are you eating or living well? Please take care really. Health is most important.

Thanks for the concern :wub:

It's slightly strange to explain because it's quite an extreme way of living but...

I tend to lose weight rapidly when my "training" gets more intense (right now). My life literally consists of training, taking the subway home, showering, falling asleep, and repeat. For some reason, exerting excessive amounts of energy makes me never hungry :mellow: As a result, I forget to eat and tend to skip meals on accident. I try to make up for it once I realize, but it's never enough and I continue to forget. It's impossible to set alarms on a schedule to remind myself to eat because my schedule changes every day. I'm allowed to eat whenever I'm dismissed or waved aside for my instructor to focus on another student. I'm occasionally given breaks - or weeks where my instructor is more lenient and less focused on me. Those weeks are the weeks where I regain weight because I'm exerting more "normal" amounts of energy. I probably lost so much weight because these past 10 days, I've eaten a total of 5 meals...(things got a bit extreme if you can tell...) but I'm probably being allowed a "break" in a day or two. Almost done with this dance :lol:

I make this sound like torture but it's really not that bad :sweatingbullets: The struggles of working toward your dreams. Worth all the pain.

This thread gives me life, though! I come for the laughs and I read the discussions as I eat (whenever I remember to). It's much more fun than eating alone on the street while staring at (and being yelled at by) drunk people :P

And by laughs, I mean things like these (have to bring this back):

TWU7zFG.gif

Best thing I've seen on this thread in ages. Thank you @thoron! I love that you're back :D

• Like 16

Can anyone translate this pretty please? Seems like iQIYI page updated about Shangyin but I'm not sure what it is about

cr. 鲸鱼手记

005HbghVgw1f2wlenqk1wj30hs0gbabv.jpg

Edit: Went to the link stated in the picture and it's about ZZ and the 'lifting skirt' scandal so nahh let's throw this in the trash

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Scandani said:

the photo beside them show gh already using red scarf

Sorry to deceive bloopers hunters, but I do not see it as the same scarf. It adds to the BLY's sweet-cute-sugar intention to knit one alike the one in the photo.

4 hours ago, Norah said:

Ok so I love ZZ; however, that love has been always like the love of an older sister toward her younger brother. But, but...my heart actually skipped a beat when I saw these pics! 

credit: heyMyHero

Hide contents

aaed4ecajw1f2wc33frafj20rs0rs0wz.jpg

I think the second one, not knowing of his bad smocking habit is the best photo of the two also on a pure aesthetic point of view. Beauty in a mist.

Just now, sixte said:

Sorry to deceive bloopers hunters, but I do not see it as the same scarf. It adds to the BLY's sweet-cute-sugar intention to knit one alike the one in the photo.

In reality, it is the same scarf ZZ knitted. JY posted the photo where the scarf is wrapped around his neck (the one you can see in one of the frames in GH's house) on his weibo. I am not sure if it's still on his weibo as he deleted many of his posts. Or the addicted weibo account posted it (I don't remember anymore), but it is the same scarf...  

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

Can anyone translate this pretty please? Seems like iQIYI page updated about Shangyin but I'm not sure what it is about

cr. 鲸鱼手记

Edit: Went to the link stated in the picture and it's about ZZ and the 'lifting skirt' scandal so nahh let's throw this in the trash

They will air the uncut version online at iQIY

• Like 11

1 minute ago, gashupingo said:

They will air the uncut version online at iQIY

Ooooh then it's a good news! Still have no idea why they put the link to ZZ's supposed scandal with the post, hmm. But then why c-fans commented with all sad faces? They won't publish the dvd? Btw thank you @gashupingo, as always :heart:

• Like 2

@conspiracytheorem You're welcome :) Frankly, I find Chinese not that easy to master as well as the language comprises 50,000 characters or more. Also, as it's a tonal language, if you mispronounce something, it will lead to a different meaning. 

However, as the saying goes, practice makes perfect so maybe you can start by singing along to some of Wei Zhou's songs (or any Chinese songs) or watch some Chinese shows - that might help. It takes time to master any language so, just take things one step at a time. Good Luck!

@guhai I just realised that your weight loss amount is similar to Wei Zhou's.

He lost about 9kg plus between January and end of March. But looking at him now, I think he might have shed just a little bit more pounds as he's really much thinner compared to the picture of him crooning Happy Birthday to Jing Yu last year.

• Like 10

17 minutes ago, ayasdai said:

In reality, it is the same scarf ZZ knitted. JY posted the photo where the scarf is wrapped around his neck (the one you can see in one of the frames in GH's house) on his weibo. I am not sure if it's still on his weibo as he deleted many of his posts. Or the addicted weibo account posted it (I don't remember anymore), but it is the same scarf...  

OK. So let us see it as a "mise en abyme". Which is another magics.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

Ooooh then it's a good news! Still have no idea why they put the link to ZZ's supposed scandal with the post, hmm. But then why c-fans commented with all sad faces? They won't publish the dvd? Btw thank you @gashupingo, as always :heart:

Dunno, if they're joking or not or just to stir up fans with this tactic. They didn't really said that but the msg they're giving is that.
Is ZZ this arrogant in the uncut version?
#I definitely won't tell everyone that the uncut version will be online soon.
#Please support genuine platform

Hopefully they are not cheating viewers, some ppl have been doing this.

• Like 8

43 minutes ago, guhai said:

Thanks for the concern :wub:

It's slightly strange to explain because it's quite an extreme way of living but...

I tend to lose weight rapidly when my "training" gets more intense (right now). My life literally consists of training, taking the subway home, showering, falling asleep, and repeat. For some reason, exerting excessive amounts of energy makes me never hungry :mellow: As a result, I forget to eat and tend to skip meals on accident. I try to make up for it once I realize, but it's never enough and I continue to forget. It's impossible to set alarms on a schedule to remind myself to eat because my schedule changes every day. I'm allowed to eat whenever I'm dismissed or waved aside for my instructor to focus on another student. I'm occasionally given breaks - or weeks where my instructor is more lenient and less focused on me. Those weeks are the weeks where I regain weight because I'm exerting more "normal" amounts of energy. I probably lost so much weight because these past 10 days, I've eaten a total of 5 meals...(things got a bit extreme if you can tell...) but I'm probably being allowed a "break" in a day or two. Almost done with this dance :lol:

I make this sound like torture but it's really not that bad :sweatingbullets: The struggles of working toward your dreams. Worth all the pain.

This thread gives me life, though! I come for the laughs and I read the discussions as I eat (More..)

It seems like you are working hard for your goals. But still, food is the best way to de-stress while feeding you. So, eat, eat and eat! Don't forget to eat! Or maybe we can all help you remember by asking you to eat whenever you appear in this thread. Lol! xD Seriously though, don't forget your meals.

• Like 13

34 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

cr. 鲸鱼手记

Please delete the image then. Trash it! Rawr at the perpetrator of that fb post!

• Like 2