I did find a video of the actual fashion show from givenchy, but haven't seen any additional live streams of ZZ. If i see any i will add the link.

This is just the fashion show:

https://www.givenchy.com/apac/zh/2018春夏/2018春夏系列发布会/

This video of ZZ while he was going in and out of the building is especially long, plus other videos:

Spoiler

http://weibo.com/tv/v/Foqne5REN?fid=1034:290d895b160d621caffb4a09f2e6dff7

http://weibo.com/tv/v/FoqDop5UN?fid=1034:200f6267ead60352cbc26d439f4150cf

Only Lady Interview with ZZ cr. 11301020

Spoiler

• Like 7

ZZ today - Paris to Budapest 021017

Cr daydreamer

Spoiler

006CX6BMgy1fk3ym1dzzvj30s71eodoj.jpg

006CX6BMgy1fk3ym667pij30t61hcn4h.jpg

006CX6BMgy1fk3ymaympdj30zk1hcn7d.jpg

006CX6BMgy1fk3ymfr672j30s21eitgs.jpg

006CX6BMgy1fk3ymknjq2j30sd1eiqai.jpg

006CX6BMgy1fk3ymp7vrjj30v51hc7bj.jpg

006CX6BMgy1fk3ymtvd2lj30sm1ao105.jpg

006CX6BMgy1fk424j8w89j30zk1hcqdh.jpg

006CX6BMgy1fk424o0sv1j30zk1hc7dd.jpg

006CX6BMgy1fk424sr4mkj30tz1djqc5.jpg

006CX6BMgy1fk3yz5khnrj30oe106dki.jpg

006CX6BMgy1fk3yz9hs5hj30m80z4ae0.jpg

006CX6BMgy1fk3yzdxhk0j30mi11h78f.jpg

InStyle weibo update

Spoiler

DLDq6dAU8AAHuX6.jpg

Team best friends!

Anyone remember this outfit of JY? LOL ancient outfit! This was around March/April last year IIRC lol

Spoiler

DLGDUeZVYAAjeZL.jpg

DLGDViCUMAAWvDE.jpg 

Cr 片片PHOTO

Spoiler

730d78a9gy1fk32qhscv1j20qo13z0ze.jpg

730d78a9gy1fk330jq0yqj20ku0ugtba.jpg

730d78a9gy1fk32r1q1m0j20qo13ydms.jpg

730d78a9gy1fk32qq6krgj20qo13ytf3.jpg

730d78a9gy1fk32vuymqyj20ku0xitb2.jpg

730d78a9gy1fk32qvqd79j213z0qodkh.jpg

730d78a9gy1fk32qlzkf8j20qo13z0ys.jpg

• Like 8

17 hours ago, bearology said:

Apart from fans from China who follow ZZ to Paris, you will be surprised but ZZ and JY do have lots of overseas fans. Everytime these boys attend Fashion shows overseas, I will receive messages asking where is the location so they can come and meet ZZ :) 

yea i am pretty surprised bc they dont seem to be that popular in singapore (where i am from) i've asked like all my chinese friends and literally no one knows who is zz or jy :mellow:

14 hours ago, crystalclear18 said:

This video of ZZ while he was going in and out of the building is especially long, plus other videos:

Reveal hidden contents

http://weibo.com/tv/v/Foqne5REN?fid=1034:290d895b160d621caffb4a09f2e6dff7

http://weibo.com/tv/v/FoqDop5UN?fid=1034:200f6267ead60352cbc26d439f4150cf

zz riding on that bike giving me BLY vibes :bawling:

& he also met fan bingbing at the event right who is one of jy's fav actresses 

• Like 7

i think i found the hd version of jy's OSM performance on youtube :)

i know i've said it before but this is probably jy's best performance to date (ok he hasnt performed for a long time but still)

1. he didnt went off key nor sounded flat nor pitchy

2. he kept up with the music (he's often faster/slower by half a beat in his old live performances) 

3. he was making good use of his vibrato & falsetto 

4. u can tell he was really feeling the song with that solemn expression ('red bean' is a bittersweet love song so maybe he was singing to someone :rolleyes:

overall he really sounded like a recording artist the only bad thing was he didnt sing the full version of the song haha

comparing that performance to the one he did at yaya last year (which was my fav jy performance until red bean came out) his improvement is astounding & i've never been more proud of our boss whale ~ :blush: (plz collab with zz soon)

(he didnt sound the best but he still looked hot so its fine hehe) 

• Like 10

14 hours ago, ghettomilkshake said:

zz riding on that bike giving me BLY vibes :bawling:

& he also met fan bingbing at the event right who is one of jy's fav actresses 

About ZZ riding that bike, ppl have mentioned similarities to something in the addicted novel:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Ok i haven't read to this point, but we all know that addicted has a happy ending where GH and BLY get married right? Apparently the wedding involves riding bicycles? So it really does almost seem like a scene straight out of the novel if it weren't for the fact that GH isn't there.

Plus the fashion show took place in a church this time. X_X;; ZZ wearing all white..

Edit: Omg, October 3rd was the day GH and BLY got married in the novel.. That was only 2 days from the fashion show.. X__________________X

Spoiler got edited with more spoilers!

13 hours ago, clediver said:

so lucky gogoboi

I know.. x.x Waiting impatiently for the show to come out, but i guess its only been a day since the fashion show lol.. X___X I hope there's lots of ZZ in it. No wonder there were camera men following ZZ out of the building.. I didn't recall seeing them before when ZZ was entering the building? I guess its because they are there to film the show with Gogoboi and he was already inside the building before ZZ came.

13 hours ago, ghettomilkshake said:

i think i found the hd version of jy's OSM performance on youtube :)

i know i've said it before but this is probably jy's best performance to date (ok he hasnt performed for a long time but still)

1. he didnt went off key nor sounded flat nor pitchy

2. he kept up with the music (he's often faster/slower by half a beat in his old live performances) 

3. he was making good use of his vibrato & falsetto 

4. u can tell he was really feeling the song with that solemn expression ('red bean' is a bittersweet love song so maybe he was singing to someone :rolleyes:

overall he really sounded like a recording artist the only bad thing was he didnt sing the full version of the song haha

comparing that performance to the one he did at yaya last year (which was my fav jy performance until red bean came out) his improvement is astounding & i've never been more proud of our boss whale ~ :blush: (plz collab with zz soon)

Yeah, he did really well this time. You know before the mid autumn festival show thingy came out on TV, ppl (including myself i guess), were half afraid that JY wouldn't be shown on TV. An official account posted the schedule of performers without JY and the song on it. So it was going around that maybe it would be like how ZZ didn't get shown during this singing show in june (i think?) of last year (i think it was called star boulevard or something). Nobody knew what they were planning to do anyways, rumour was that maybe it was some competitor of JY's that didn't like how popular he was getting, but thankfully that didn't happen.

Really got a lot of chinese fans on the edge of their seat, watching the show but not knowing if they would see JY on it. I guess if there is any time where it would be hard to take screen time away from JY, it would be right before some big movies with him in it come out. The movie companies would probably want him to be up there as a kind of advertisement. Of course i have no idea what happened, it could have all been some kind of publicity stunt for all i know. 

About your #3.. I've been thinking for a while, i don't think i've heard ZZ sing with vibrato lol. X_X;;;; I wonder if its because its hard for him? I hope its not?

• Like 7

2 hours ago, crystalclear18 said:

About ZZ riding that bike, ppl have mentioned similarities to something in the addicted novel:

Spoiler

Reveal hidden contents

Ok i haven't read to this point, but we all know that addicted has a happy ending where GH and BLY get married right? Apparently the wedding involves riding bicycles? Like its a bicycle wedding? So it really does almost seem like a scene straight out of the novel if it weren't for the fact that GH isn't there.

Plus the fashion show took place in a church this time. X_X;;

About your #3.. I've been thinking for a while, i don't think i've heard ZZ sing with vibrato lol. X_X;;;; I wonder if its because its hard for him? I hope its not?

omg i just realised the similarities with the novel and with him wearing white and all he really does look like he's attending a wedding as the groom brb gonna cry  :bawling:

honestly imo i feel like jy always had alot of singing potential and if he had the same amt of training/practice zz had he would have been a more successful singer ? I personally prefer his singing to zz's bc his voice got this unique refreshing tone, his range is potentially bigger than zz's and he's able to convey his emotions through singing very well? 

vocally wise zz isn't the strongest in the industry but his specialty lies in being an all-rounded star: singer-songwriter, dancer, able to play multiple instruments & sing at the same time (mainly guitar) and yeah i think u re right zz's vibrato isn't very well developed and alot of times he has some difficulty in belting (esp high notes due to lack of vibrato) like in his new song 'leave me alone' he went a little flat at the end in one of the live performances

however his lower notes are very stable and rich and he can easily switch to falsetto :)

my fav performances of zz i've seen so far are probably his simple acoustic covers of 十年 (ten years) & 什么男人 (what kind of man) and i feel that his voice is better suited & utilised for such songs 

tldr (just my opinion):

jy is the better singer but zz is the better performer 

zz sounds the best when it's just him & his guitar ^_^

• Like 7