1 hour ago, bearology said:

BAZAAR weibo posted this. They accidentally tagged JY instead of ZZ. They deleted it though but lmao :lol: Its hard to differentiate them right people :lol:

Reveal hidden contents

DLDhl5MVwAE8ChU.jpg 

Even BAZAAR supports their love... the accident tagging signifies that they know YuZhou!!

Jiayou everyone!!:lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

On 30/09/2017 at 4:05 AM, urslae97 said:
  On 30/09/2017 at 1:36 AM, clediver said:

rumored they had a lover querell,,, maybe because of zz new tattous or JY selfi with 2girls??? but after that selfi zz become so sad in every picture annnd jy become distante ,,, than sang red beans .. zz didnt pick up wechat we alll saw jy near dying in train station going to DDG that night he post" I miss you deep in my heart" zz still ignoring him

angry JY going back to beijin dint let any fan girl near him, obvious his assistant will not let anyone near him ,,, focus in videos he had clear instructions (jalous zz)

Yeah.. I didn't see any of those rumours on weibo lol. I don't think they would have had any fights about ZZ's tattoo and at the time of JY pic with those 2 girls i don't really think there were any issues, that was actually a while ago. I didn't really think ZZ was particularly sad looking. ZZ himself had to take pics with selena gomez lol. And i guess those posts by the 'mysterious one' were so incredibly sweet that i don't think it sounds like there were any issues that far back. So yeah i honestly didn't see most of what you mentioned here @clediver..

If they had any disagreements i don't think we would be able to figure out the reason very easily..

Although.. I did see screencaps of CPF who messaged ZZ with pics of JY and a female staff member during a photoshoot.. He just looked particularly happy while she was helping him put a watch on etc. He could have been like that with everyone but its not like we could see that. But anyway, they messaged ZZ with the pics and actually ZZ opened the message because it said that the message was read. But that was really recent. Like right before ZZ ig update saying he is missing home. Lol........ Anyway this is all conjecture.

Cause its not like we would know the basis of their arguments, although a lot of CPF were speculating that ZZ was apologizing for something to JY from the dog ig post. And it does seem like it could be true and not just because there's a dog lol. This is mainly because of the caption.. In chinese the character for "he" and "it" is different. The "he" form is basically for humans and the "it" form is used for animals and objects. The form that ZZ used was the form for a human. So a lot of ppl think ZZ was referring to JY when he posted that caption. 

And because of that the rumours quickly changed from JY going to budapest during his disappearance, to either JY went to budapest and ZZ was too busy to spend time with him or JY didn't end up going to budapest because ZZ thought it would be too much trouble/risk for JY since he also had to film etc. See how quickly the rumours change? X___X;;

Although yes, JY did seem to be in a good mood after ZZ's ig post, since he treated the thai fans to dinner.. And yeah ZZ liking wang talu's pic was kind of interesting hahaha. I can imagine that JY might have been a little annoyed with that lol.

• Like 6
  • Confused 1

On 30/09/2017 at 5:22 AM, clediver said:

jy said many times he is not overbearing like guhai, he one said he is sweet boyfriend... also in someshow he said if my girfleind have a strong personality I will just love her dumply i wont be overbearing and fight

zz said manytime he had to controle his relationchip also he said his power as poyfriend is 10/10.. he said also he wont change his mind no matter what

Lol.. I don't know, what they say in interviews is getting more and more interesting these days. The number of times that JY replies with an answer that i would imagine ZZ giving instead? Like when JY said his sense of direction isn't very good, only like a 6 out of 10. I'm like.. Who are we talking about here? You or ZZ? For someone who likes to go for long walks and drinks beer by the highway, that's kind of harder to imagine.. But compared to ZZ i guess maybe 6 out of 10 already seems a lot better, i don't know lol.

JY can be really gentle and nice but often only to certain ppl................. And it all depends on his mood.. If you're not a certain someone and he is in a bad mood and he is not working, he will show that he isn't in a good mood. So yeah, i think some fans think JY is so cute and gentle, he is, but he isn't always like that, he is also a very dominant person. Which i didn't really see myself from watching interviews and stuff, but more from what other ppl who have met him say. Actually, no i have seen it from interviews and stuff as well lol.. 

ZZ i don't know, he is honest.................. But i think he sometimes says things during interviews which aren't exactly true now. Saves him a lot of grief though. Remember that somewhat juicy/dirty YY interview where JY says ZZ's body is more honest than his lips? X_____X;;;;;;;;;;; Sometimes i think that is true right now, what he says on some questions might not be the most truthful these days. 

• Like 6

Hey Everyone!  Snow here to humbly say THANK YOU for this amazing site - wow!  I'm a big fan of Zhou Zhou and Jing Yu and I've been following them on this site and elsewhere for a long while. I finally decided to open an account which I've never done before (I'm still learning how to use the site, my apologies) so I could tell you all how awesome your efforts are, especially the anchor members Bearology, Clediver and many others.  You all inspire me!  Please allow me to share what's on my mind - I apologize for the length of my very first post:   

To me, Zhou Zhou's Givenchy event in Paris reflects all that's going right with him and his career.  He is a top tier A-lister with the major fashion houses around the world which is no small feat. I loved his new look with the hair -- it was a surprise at first but to me he rocked it.  Extensions, make up, fancy/flamboyant outfits are the tools of a super model and he knows how to use them along with his stunning good looks and warm and humble personality to his professional advantage. The fact that he is willing to take risks and step out of the box and yet always seems to be received so warmly by the industry elites Louis Vuitton, Coach, Givenchy etc. shows an astute young man who knows exactly what he's doing as a highly marketable professional.

If that's not enough, that he's managed to get three songs at the top of the charts at the same time, one of which was a surprise sound track written and promoted by music giant Jay Chou for a major motion picture poised for a world release and publicly endorsed by its international star Orlando Bloom (with a cameo appearance of "Zhou Zhou the sound track singer" at the end) is completely unprecedented, unheard of and way off the chart -- his popularity will help sell that movie big time and they know it, and he knows it too - a brilliant business move). 

That he's laid out 4 release windows for his The Time album which will keep him fresh, provocative and at the forefront of the entertainment industry for the next 6-8 months (which is why his scary decision to invest in and control his own music was both lucrative and ingenious!), along with the love drama already in the hopper and about to appear across hundreds of millions of television sets and computer screens in the China (and possibley the greater Asia region) -- our "Meow" is indeed unique and special, and as we all know, has much more going for him than others might realize.  He's not even home to enjoy all this action but in Budapest as we all know, filming. He is clearly an international influencer and at the same time, a Momma's Boy. His closeness to his family and inner circle of friends reflects a well raised and grounded young man who takes his music and art seriously but is self deprecating and doesn't take himself too seriously. 

Lastly, I truly think he and "Da Ge" are in a similar boat in that Jing Yu is also handling his career brilliantly and they are fully aware of what they're doing and what each other is doing. I think they far transcend the schemes and wonderings that we fans enjoy ruminating about but they so appreciate our addiction and indeed leave candy everywhere.  As fans fawn all over them which is one of the great benefits of being in a fandom, I also appreciate when they are treated with the dignity they deserve -- they are classy young professional men at the top of their game at 22 and 24, who are at the same time playful, honest and spiritually inseparable buddies. Again, thanks to you all for keeping this flame burning and for doing so with loyalty and heart so all of us can enjoy and celebrate our cat and whale!  And thank you for allowing people to express themselves in such a caring and open environment. Forgive the length, with gratefulness....Snowlight

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, snowlight351 said:

Lastly, I truly think he and "Da Ge" are in a similar boat in that Jing Yu is also handling his career brilliantly and they are fully aware of what they're doing and what each other is doing. I think they far transcend the schemes and wonderings that we fans enjoy ruminating about but they so appreciate our addiction and indeed leave candy everywhere.

I believe they support our addiction with candies for personal reasons, but i digress. :P:P

• Like 8

I'm so late to the party for the fashion show.. X_____X;;;;;;; I've been really sick for the last week or so.. X___X;;; I was like, how can a cold be this bad? On any other week i would have stayed up to watch the live stream etc, which i am really surprised not to see right now. I think gogoboi usually does a live stream at least.. I hope i can find one. X______X;;;

I thought that ZZ looked great, but then there's so many ppl laughing at his hair, my impression is being effected lol.. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 1

9 hours ago, clediver said:

Comeback for a fanB)

Hide contents

0069HMQVgy1fk2y3ga7r0g306u0bvhe2.gif

love this pic

Hide contents

bf6ffe38ly1fk306wy2m5j20qo1be45k.jpg

ZZ looked amazing but the extensions gtg for me WHERES HIS HAIRSTYLIST I JUST WANNA TALK haha (on a side note can anyone tell me where to get his eyebrows they re on fleek :rolleyes:)

btw i noticed from the short vids he has quite alot of fans welcoming him at the event.. I know he's doing REALLY well in his career but since when did he get so popular in paris ? are those asia fans who followed him there or?? 

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, ghettomilkshake said:

ZZ looked amazing but the extensions gtg for me WHERES HIS HAIRSTYLIST I JUST WANNA TALK haha (on a side note can anyone tell me where to get his eyebrows they re on fleek :rolleyes:)

btw i noticed from the short vids he has quite alot of fans welcoming him at the event.. I know he's doing REALLY well in his career but since when did he get so popular in paris ? are those asia fans who followed him there or?? 

some asian people work study at foreign countries also   some fans went to paris just for zz (daydreamer, liongirl.........)

• Like 9

COSMO weibo update

I wonder if they have a list of press banners that ZZ needs to hold at events like Fashion Show and Lihao has to tick them off one by one lmao, too many XD

Spoiler

5a899759ly1fk35pp5tmdj21hc0u04n1.jpg 

ELLE weibo update

Spoiler

4be9bfb5ly1fk34xusbngj20zk1hcq97.jpg

4be9bfb5ly1fk34xvq6tsj20zk1hcn60.jpg 

4be9bfb5ly1fk34xwlxw6j20zk0nptdt.jpg

4be9bfb5ly1fk34xxjl9dj20zk0nptdb.jpg 

With ELLE signs

Spoiler

4be9bfb5ly1fk34ulkfndj219c1w0wry.jpg

4be9bfb5ly1fk34uo9nf0j219c1w07nk.jpg 

I find these very funny, especial with that extension. Maybe it's why brands love ZZ cause he doesnt mind trying new looks and styles and the most important thing is....his adorable face will SAVE EVERYTHING!! LOL

Spoiler

4be9bfb5ly1fk34uvf8uej219c1w0dw4.jpg

4be9bfb5ly1fk34uqjlrnj219c1w0k4e.jpg

4be9bfb5ly1fk34uy41nqj21gr1w04el.jpg

4be9bfb5ly1fk34v051v6j219c1w0qg7.jpg 

And this manip is everything LOL

Spoiler

• Like 7
  • LOL 3

18 minutes ago, ghettomilkshake said:

Apart from fans from China who follow ZZ to Paris, you will be surprised but ZZ and JY do have lots of overseas fans. Everytime these boys attend Fashion shows overseas, I will receive messages asking where is the location so they can come and meet ZZ :) 

• Like 10

45 minutes ago, ghettomilkshake said:

Maybe the hair is part of the look.. Like makes the outfit extra special? X___X;;

Yeah there are fans that follow him as much as they can, especially if its in a big city. I think that some of the crowd may be passerbys as well.. Since there are probably ppl who flock there to check out the celebs coming for fashion week. And its not his first time in paris so that might help. There might be passerbys who are like filming the crowd and him on the bike, making the crowd bigger and that gets more ppl to stop and look too lol. Plus the international fans of course.

• Like 8