6 hours ago, bearology said:

Hallo,

This video AFAIK, their names are there because they are related to Huang Whale and Zhou Meow supertopic or their names have been mentioned in our topic. You cannot check who visited the topic, weido doesn't have this function at the moment. You can, however check who followed the topic. JY and ZZ are not following our topic. But then again, I (I say I myself) do believe he did visit or at least know about our topic. I mentioned it before but his friend Ryan (I think its him, always messed up between Ryan and Peng Peng lol)'s shop posted Sally's drawing (the one she drew ZZ with Ryan and Peng Peng) and ZZ used emojis created and posted by CPF in our supertopic, etc B)

Ok, if everyone is saying this then i guess that's what it is.  =___=; If that is the case then there's ppl on weibo who are perfectly fluent in chinese who apparently didn't know this. =__=;; Cause they actually screencapped it and asked when did it happen. 

So i'll amend my previous post. But i kind of want to take the chance to point out, every time i find that i am actually incorrect because there is proof,  i'll correct myself and admit that i was wrong. 

What i find a bit irritating is sometimes when ppl outright reject what i'm saying before even considering it just because they didn't hear the same thing somewhere else. We're actually capable of coming up with stuff separate from weibo, cause we can be observant too. Then out of the times that i was actually right when i pointed something out, sometimes they assume i'm wrong, say i'm wrong and then later take it and post it somewhere again with no follow up when its confirmed to be true. 

Ppl actually remember these incidences you know, they just don't say anything because its not worth the trouble of having to point it out. But if its no longer a discussion for actual fans (and i say actual fans because there's a certain someone here who isn't a fan of ZZ, JY or YZ), then all you get is less than a handful of ppl spamming and giving announcements to the rest of the forum. Everyone else who wants to participate escapes somewhere else. :):):)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, crystalclear18 said:

So i'll amend my previous post. But i kind of want to take the chance to point out, every time i find that i am actually incorrect because there is proof,  i'll correct myself and admit that i was wrong. 

What i find a bit irritating is sometimes when ppl outright reject what i'm saying before even considering it just because they didn't hear the same thing somewhere else. .......

I asked sina people myself, on weibo, long time ago. If I am wrong, or someone proves me wrong, and they are right, I admit it too. I dont know why you are getting so irritated cuz someone refuted what you are saying. I just dont want wrong info to be spread to fans when I know for sure that it is wrong. That is all..

• Like 1

On 8/2/2017 at 2:40 PM, vtroo said:

Idk about any of you but this picture is what I imagine BLY would look like after he showered, (On a video call with his love) not having GH there to shave him or blow dry his hair for him, teasing and testing GH for his own pleasure. 

BLY, "just got outta the shower and I'm off to bed......goodnight"

GH "Wait!"

BLY"What?!?"

GH "Yinzi, didn't I tell you to always blow dry your hair! Also what's with the scruff?.....Get back in there.......shave the scruff and dry your hair!"

BLY (with a mischievous smirk) "who's going to make me huh? Gu Zong.....Are you going to crawl through the screen and make me?"

GH "....."

BLY" it's breezy and chilly outside, I'll let the breeze dry my hair." 

GH"...."

BLY" What do you Think?"

GH "Yinzi.......if you don't do as I say, the punishment is.......You......Me.....and your Military Uniform......!" 

BLY (rushes to the bathroom(blow drier sound)(water thrashing) "okay, okay, I'm done, I did as you said!"

GH "Good!......I'll see you tomorrow........I won't forget the handcuffs"

BLY"You said if I.........."

GH "Major Bai hasn't been following orders, and needs to be held accountable"

BLY"...GU HAI!!..."

GH "I believe tomorrow night you'll be yelling ....Da Hai...." 

BLY"Gu Hai!"

Hahaha.... smack down adorable this :wub: . I have to admit, I did have similar conversation ideas running in my head regarding the boys when ZZ posted this pic :wub: - I was like... yeah right, perfect, you're asking for it dude... hehe. 

• Like 5

Towards the Bright Side is Yesterday Once More movie Ost. I love this song and this was the song that made me fall in love with not only ZZ’s voice but the energy in this boy. When you listen to it, you can feel the “Light” and the passion in ZZ. You understand that no matter what happens, this boy will continue walking towards the bright side and spreading his positive energy to whoever is lucky enough to be around him.

Towards the Bright Side was officially released last year in May. It was the first song to ever top two Chinese music charts, which are China V Chart and Billboard China, within the same week. Also, IIRC this song was in top ten YinYueTai Song of the Year in 2016. For a brand-new singer who was under a lot of restrictions and the bans like ZZ, he did a pretty damn incredible job.

Another thing I love about this song is its lyrics. I’m not gonna lie, coincidences in YuZhou world never fail to amaze me. ZZ only sings this song, he has nothing to do with producing or lyrics for it. First verse of this song, “Leopards hunts in the rain, it’s eyes reflect the entire UNIVERSE” It’s YuZhou!!!!! For those who don’t know, YuZhou in Chinese means Universe!!!! I remember when I first heard it, I thought because I shipped them so hard thats why I could hear YuZhou mistakenly.

Not just that, the second verse of this song “A WHALE is swimming deep in the ocean…..” You all know Jingyu name in Chinese pronounces like whale and thats why fans call him Whale right? YuZhou and Jingyu in the same song! If you don’t call this fate then I don’t know what is. I feel touch everytime I hear fans scream so hard when ZhouZhou sings YuZhou and JingYu. You can ban them to be in the same frame but you can’t stop FATE! They are meant to be together!!!! We will accompany you guys towards the bright side! Keep it up my dearest boys!

English Lyrics for Towards the Bright Side
First verse by B CC. Second verse by me

The light shines into a butterfly, raising a big wave, just like a symphony
Ants raise their heads up, in lines and troops, fly over a river in the rain, hands are holding hand
The antelopes’ horns are as hard as hooks, digging the meadow up in the breaking dawn
Skies are full if stars flying ceaselessly
Leopards hunts in the rain, it’s eyes reflect the entire UNIVERSE.

You’re a young tree, a small mountain, a strangely clear river
You are a species of grass with an unknown name or a obstinate stone?

Look towards the bright side!
Change differently, learn to be strong, change in a way that nothing can stop you
Do not just idealise everything
Be the reverse wind!

Towards the bright side!
Change differently, don’t be as normal as everyone
Change and become who you want to be,
Do not idealise everything,
Be a direction of your own life.

A little bird sings a pure and clear song
Scared away all the bugs and worms within hundred yards, a flying dream
A WHALE is swimming deep in the ocean without anyone seeing it
Sprays up a rainbow, taking over the whole sea (area)

You are a new sprout, a small hill around here, a small stream that is strangely clear
You are a flower that no one knows its name, also a stubborn rock.

Look towards the bright side!
Change differently, learn to be strong, change in a way that nothing can stop you
Do not just idealise everything
Be the reverse wind!

Towards the bright side!
Change differently, don’t be as normal as everyone
Change and become who you want to be,
Do not idealise everything,
Be a direction of your own life.

ZZ - Shanghai Concert 130816

Spoiler

• Like 8

52 minutes ago, Angrybird62 said:

JY Tonight from SHBJJ长宁分馆 Weibo. Doing Jiujitsu in Shanghai.

Original Link: https://m.weibo.cn/status/4137173622627830?luicode=20000061&lfid=4137134816569340

ZZ's photos from magazine photoshoot and his signature

Cr. 大号兔子

Reveal hidden contents

DGZfOC4V0AAimhP.jpg

DGZfOC4UIAIGWVZ.jpg

DGZfVqKUAAE7Ous.jpg

DGZfVqPVoAAKv_t.jpg

DGZfVqQU0AAzEcG.jpg

Tourism Satellite TV Channel showed this tonight (This channel name, i could be wrong because i googled it from Chinese). This clip about ZZ and his upcoming album.

Cr: https://m.weibo.cn/status/4137134816569340

Part 1

Reveal hidden contents

Part 2

Reveal hidden contents

Hello @clediver , I just realized I've not welcomed you yet. So want to say now. Welcome to the Thread!!

thank u , happy to be here

• Like 2

I googled Life Awaits

I like this song! Hope this collaboration will be awesome!!

Spoiler

The first one sounds like ZZ!!! The one below, oh I hope his song won't be like this or to reach 1M for his MV, RIP our ears :lol:

Spoiler

• Like 4

@bearology you're right about the song So What. Sorry but I appreciate ZZ sounding more rock. (I'm a rock kinda girl so I'm happy,) but I do feel for others who's genre isn't this. But I do like that he mixes up the genres in this 1st part of the album. thanks for posting that song. I like it :) 

Anyways, found a video of CP compilation of YuZhou. So bearo, most of what you compiled are here. And some added like how they've become more similar as the days goes on and how they really do share a wardrobe. (As speculation, I say this because we don't really know behind close doors. It could be sponsor etc. even if they're sponsored, it's not likely they're both being sponsored by the same brand so that makes it more sus that they share almost the same stuff sonfan theory of sharing has more stable foundation.)

@crystalclear18 just ignore swong. But I do get what you're trying to convey when it comes to the person. I feel like she feels threatened by YZ, since she's not a fan of them two (I've read somewhere,) and keeps commenting here. 

About ZZ's new drama. I'm kinda iffy about him acting with Zhang Ruo Yun, the guy that "won" against JY, and wearing yellow clothes up top. I use to like him, like really him since I saw one of his drama. But now I'm like eh. @Angrybird62, I dunno. I don't think he'll be the main lead tho. ZRY is in this so he'll probably the main lead. And maybe ZZ is second or part of the integral characters. I'll keep on a lookout for this. 

• Like 4

Can't wait for ZZ new drama!! I hope it's true he play as bad boy ZZ, his smirking face is to die for!! >___<

Edit: ZZ with more weight would be perfect, he can look more manlier etc. Now he seems, thin? But I don't care as long as he's happy & healthy!

• Like 6