Spoiler

Attacking another idol while praising the other is rude and in no way makes you a better fan. Saying that your CP is true while the other is fake, get real. Nothing is confirmed, so fans can think whatever they want as long as it's not harming them, bashing them, etc. Most of the fans are sane enough to know what's real and what's not. Most are grounded, too. I don't think your idol would want you to do something like that. This is one of the reason why I don't usually go to the thread anymore, despite being a fan of the other CP, also.

Edit: I do lurk and like. But posting stuffs about others celebs and idols that aren't topic or subjected to the thread leaves bad taste to my mouth. 

Spoiler

Btw, what happened to one of our founder, Skeletonwork? Is SW busy/lurking? Haven't hear a word from him/her.

Anyways, hope ZZ gets some rests whenever he can. I can wait for his MV, though. Is Leave Me Alone the official English title of Forget Me/Wang Le Wo Ba?

• Like 7

Sorry.. That escalated way quicker than i was expecting.. Only meant it as a heads up.. I don't follow this person on any accounts or platforms, but saw someone post on ig with ZZ's hashtag about them..  I was thinking that maybe the person in question might see my post, but hoping they wouldn't. They responded an hour later....................... sweata_thumb.gifTalk about stalking.. There's fanning hard and there's fanning crazily.. And this is fanning crazily.. h_thumb.gif Glad, that everyone has already given them a piece of their mind.. While i was asleep.. sweata_thumb.gifxiaoku_org.gif

Anyways..... The focus is on ZZ's netease voting thing this week, so if you would like to help here is the link: http://3g.163.com/touch/idol/star87#/home  Give ZZ some flowers :):):):)twh_org.giftwh_org.giftwh_org.gif

I hope we can get ZZ to #2 too! JY was so close to #1. 

• Like 5

7 hours ago, ryokise said:

Surprise! No one stalked you :D  (yay) Your twitter account tweeted a FJY versus XWZ comparison tweet which HASHTAGGED yuzhou and had weizhou's name in it, that tweet also provided link to a youtube video (comparing their singing in iqiyi theme song ) which you re-uploaded from a user on Weibo. Here's a receipt of your deleted tweet:

a80d7200gy1fiqg1ju8xhj20k003i74r.jpg

And pray tell what is wrong with that tweet? XD It is a very simple tweet. Infact, i deleted it cuz Zhou Zhou was sounding "not good" in that video and I didnt want to hurt the feelings of the YuZHou fans is all. 

Point is when you screencap, make sure you are screen capping the right things to prove your point and not something that makes you look like a fool. 

6 hours ago, joycemay said:

@swong2330 Hmm -->    Some-of-the-most-poisonous-people-come-d

WHen did I even disguise as friend and family?? Hahaha. Please. I just speak the truth is all. Either deal with it or just ignore. You guys multiple times went and complained to soompi admin behind my back, for protecting qingyu when someone here said that QIngYu are ugly etc. THere are people in this thread who go to QIngYu thread and show support and come back here and say QingYu and QY fandom are insecure and jealous of YuZhou (which makes me lol). So, guess who is the poisonous person disguised. as friend and family? Yup. thats right.

If I had to spread poison, instead of posting a reasonable critique on work, i would post many other personal things that antifans and haters post all the time. But, I have said this multiple times, I dont post on someones personal life. I just post and criticize or praise their work, as appropriate. So, deal with it.

21 minutes ago, swong2330 said:

And pray tell what is wrong with that tweet? XD It is a very simple tweet. Infact, i deleted it cuz Zhou Zhou was sounding "not good" in that video and I didnt want to hurt the feelings of the YuZHou fans is all. 

Point is when you screencap, make sure you are screen capping the right things to prove your point and not something that makes you look like a fool. 

WHen did I even disguise as friend and family?? Hahaha. Please. I just speak the truth is all. Either deal with it or just ignore. You guys multiple times went and complained to soompi admin behind my back, for telling the truth. THere are people in this thread who go to QIngYu thread and show support and come back here and say QingYu and QY fandom are insecure and jealous of YuZhou (which makes me lol). So, guess who is the poisonous person disguised. as friend and family? Yup. thats right.

If I had to spread poison, instead of posting a reasonable critique on work, i would post many other personal things that antifans and haters post all the time. But, I have said this multiple times, I dont post on someones personal life. I just post and criticize or praise their work, as appropriate. So, deal with it.

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Geez, I hate this kind of arguing... Especially because I really love Dayu and his voice and I have his songs and listen to them when I'm at work and even memorized almost whole lyric of Hong, that much I was listening to this song... But I love ZZ too and don't think he's untalented. I think he's very talented too... Why offend someone? I can understand if that person is really bad at singing and doing career because someone is behind him or he is just good looking or something but there is not this case... And I'm a fan of both couple :D And I can't get it how someone can hate one of them... They all are so cute hahah xD

Ech, I never understand this war between fandoms... Why so much hate? Why someone can't like more than one band, shipp, everything? xD 

Hope you guys left the boys in peace and no more stupid quarrel :) Just live a good life and love your idols <3

@clediver no violence!  Seriously!  

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, dziwna said:

@clediver no violence!  Seriously!  

thats not violence, she made me lough so hard seriously, I never cared about any artist other then zz and i have never compared him with anyone else or even think about searching who is this dahu blablabla, and she is here in heat, all blablablablabla didnt even read all her words... well i dont care let her hate as much as she like, dont now why thought , i myself dont care about her dahu or something, if he is good or not is up to his fan not me...

• Like 2

EVERYONE, IGNORE THIS PERSON. 

Don't let her cause another lock down to the thread. Not today when ZZ will be releasing his MV. We all know how she is, not even worth it to argue with her! I have always thought I have a good temper and patience with people but this person is beyond my understanding.

Focus on ZZ's MV today!!!!!!!

• Like 11

34 minutes ago, bearology said:

EVERYONE, IGNORE THIS PERSON. 

Don't let her cause another lock down to the thread. Not today when ZZ will be releasing his MV. We all know how she is, not even worth it to argue with her! I have always thought I have a good temper and patience with people but this person is beyond my understanding.

Focus on ZZ's MV today!!!!!!!

Yes boss! 

• Like 7

Just finish watching the MV and it's beautiful. Well planned and thought out. There's some questionable scenes, but ZZ's acting made it up for it, albeit short acting in this. But goodness sake, it's giving me Shangyin MV flashback! Anyone else having this? Is this like a goodbye to Shangyin days or just moving on from it and starting a new chapter?

I don't wanna say goodbye yet, and I know they're distancing themselves away from that image, but I'm not ready yet. Give me a couple more years. T_T

My thoughts on the final product of Forget Me/Wangle Wo Ba MV and Song. 

Spoiler

Overall it's good. Song and MV matches perfectly well with each other. The song, based on the translated lyrics that was given here, I can suffice to say it's generic break up/separation song type.

But! Here's the thing, ZZ has subtly that he supports the LGBTQ community. Rainbow lover, him being an Otaku, and his ambiguous looks are bound to garner criticism and compliments. What more of his talents? (Ahem...) I think when he was doing this song, his mindset was still in the character Bai LuoYin.

The first character that he acted that gained him fame will always be ingrained in his heart and mind. Maybe this is his way of letting go of the character and start anew. 

In the MV we start off right at then at with ZZ under an umbrella while it's raining looking over a bridge. Remember Bai LuoYin shouting over the bridge? Then we get to the small grandfather clock that looks similar to the one that fell on Gu Hai/JingYu's legs.

The present ZZ is reminiscing Of Bai LuoYin's separation with GuHai. Him eating the two pieces of bread as he cried over their relationship (this scene gravitates to me, because the emotions he is conveying seems too real here), he misses GH's cooking.

Then we get to the scenes where the plates are thrown on the ground. Could symbolizes a lot: hearts, relationship, and psyche breaking. It could also mean turmoils within the relationship that led to their separation. 

Now the flashbacks are very surreal because these memories/footages of him walking with someone, taking pictures of polaroids and celebrating birthday, all of it reminds me of Shangyin's BTS. A LOT. Blending fiction to real life (maybe it's just me, though,) seems to be mixing in. Then, there's that two dolls, both look like they're wearing the same dress. He buys the one gray doll, while the yellow one gets left, but he brings it back. The doll has yellow motif! Whose last name means yellow?

We keep seeing ZZ, IN BLACK, which is opposite to what he was wearing in the Walk slowly MV. This is his inner thoughts on this whole separation. As he shows a smile outside, his inner thoughts are ugly, dark, and sad/angry, but at the end of the day/MV he is seen walking away from the shelter/umbrella. This means that even though he's hurting, he still needs to move on. 

I think rain here symbolizes as a cleansing, kind like how Catholics baptize their kids. It's like a renewal of ones soul or something along those line. 

I guess that's all for my thoughts. There's more but they're all jumbled up. Hope you have fun reading. 

Edit: Fave scene has to be him crying while eating the bread. There's just something raw about that scene. 

• Like 7

17 minutes ago, Angrybird62 said:

Goodbye everyone!! Love you all!! But I will come back !!

:heart::heart::heart:

Good luck with everything! I hope you will be back soon! It is really hard to concentrate on school when there is YZ, i agree with that. moren_yunbei_thumb.png Hope your personal problems will be resolved in the best way possible. 

See you again later!

• Like 7