On 2017-5-14 at 1:12 PM, bearology said:

Thank you for proving this. For once, ZZ answers things properly. Not making me what ehh WTH ZZ after reading his answers :lol: 

Who wouldn't feel nervous attending their first Billboard Music Award, ZZ might have never dreamt that he could. I still feel so proud of him. Unfortunately, 8am Monday morning....I won't be able to livestream it T.T If anyone can, please keep us updated.

I do really miss his concerts. It makes me feel happy when I see him enjoy himself performing on stage.

-----------

JY IG story, is that him coming down the rocks??? Poor thing, he said he's afraid of heights :lol:

No problem, being the messenger for good news is the best time to be a messenger lol. I was starting to wonder if he would be able to find a role to act, I'm glad that he did. August is so far away but maybe that's a good thing because then he'll have to disappear while filming lol.

Its probably the only time I can live stream cause I think it will be Sunday night here? But I don't know how to do the live streaming thing on Tencent. Is it just a link or do we need some kind of membership? Help does anyone know? X.X Also as far as I know the iqiyi screaming night thing is on May 20th (520 lol.. Special day. Felt like i was waiting so long for this concert lol), so ZZ will be doing it before going to billboard (I hope he's still doing it). I copy and pasted the post from Weibo here under the cut.

Spoiler

#尖叫之夜# 想跟偶像一起度过520么?贴心的小奇来送福利啦!选择你喜欢的照片,在此条微博下评论并转发带【尖叫告白】贴纸的图片,带上#尖叫之夜#话题词,小奇就会从中抽出5月20日#尖叫大连# 的门票送给你哦,520~听个演唱会~看爱豆表个白什么的不是梦,赶快玩起来~h_lai-809bc86d71.pngh_lai-809bc86d71.pngh_lai-809bc86d71.png 

Like I said I can barely imagine it myself lol. Although he probably isn't going to be doing much other than taking it all in.. Really need fancams or live stream. X_______X

I miss his concerts too.. :(

And I'm pretty sure that that's not JY climbing the cliffs lol..

I think that ZZ may also sing fun at the cherry goddess night thing.

3 hours ago, adph said:

I miss them together! :expressionless:

I miss it too.. I don't even remember them together sometimes it's been that long. And the BTS that I usually go to watch on YouTube seems to have been taken down and it's not even the newer ones. I probably should have downloaded while it was still there.. Now I have to go looking for the best YZ parts on YouTube but its scattered into so many different videos. So hard to find the right BTS clips. The ones with 5 hours etc are pretty low quality. For example the BTS with ZZ and JY practicing and JY pouncing on him and making him giggle like crazy, the clips from that segment don't seem complete on just one video. X.X

• Like 10

18 hours ago, abhishikta said:

Hey there!

This is a very valid question because it took me days to get out of this confusion when I faced it.:w00t: The thing is, Soompi has an automated profanity filter, meaning whenever we use any 'f-word' or anything that can be considered as vulger or even the slang for intercourse, it changes them into 'richard simmons'. :sweatingbullets:

So, Richard Simmons is the dude that butts in whevever we get a bit carried away with our passion.:w00t:

Abbie.

thanks hahaha

• Like 1

Spoiler

I can upload those bts that got taken down (credit to right owner ofc), I think it's thai version? I will link that here tomorrow if I remembered it/have time for it XD at least some things attached here in this forum. Yeah that got taken down long time ago. Even some fans video like song made for jingyu, there are some outthere but got taken down as well >.< for quality, I don't remember what I have, will see tomorrow XD and psycho, I think she's jingyu's fan because she only followed jy's. And glad to see cpf commented and liked it as well, you see. We don't choose, we support and love both fans!

• Like 6

1 hour ago, jingyuzhou said:
  Hide contents

I can upload those bts that got taken down (credit to right owner ofc), I think it's thai version? I will link that here tomorrow if I remembered it/have time for it XD at least some things attached here in this forum. Yeah that got taken down long time ago. Even some fans video like song made for jingyu, there are some outthere but got taken down as well >.< for quality, I don't remember what I have, will see tomorrow XD and psycho, I think she's jingyu's fan because she only followed jy's. And glad to see cpf commented and liked it as well, you see. We don't choose, we support and love both fans!

Spoiler

Omg thank you, yes i think it might have been the thai version. And i think the thai version earlier this year might have included old BTS and new anyway right? The uploader that had the videos went by jester joke lol.. X____X;;;;; Interesting name, i think their account isn't there anymore. I'm sure that the first page of the forum has links, but i haven't had the chance to look again lol. And they might be more scattered too. 

Why did a fan video for JY get taken down? x___X;;;;; Doesn't seem like there would be a reason to. I saw a really touching fan video with a song made for ZZ (?i think) by over seas fans, i think it is by only fans as well. But no reason not to share lol. I agree with you YZ fans can appreciate them both. I'm not sure if it's been posted already though.

Cr Xu Weizhou oversea

Spoiler

While i'm at it here's another FMV that i liked.

Timmy FMV

Cr 笑昔颜

Spoiler

• Like 5

@crystalclear18

Spoiler

Yes XD she/he changed account name. from jestersjoke19(?) to jesterjoke(??). Nothing left in her account except JY visiting Thai. Like it or not, I know that's going to happen, 98% of us like it, 2% may report it, or just the authority/related organization might take 'em down without warning XD or it's the sharer decision to remove it to prevent trouble for their yt acc to be deleted/removed. It's always like that though on youtube, all the time I'm really sure of this. 

I don't actually understand thai version, at first release it was all thai subbed from part1-7 and a subber already subbed it til part 4 in english if im not mistaken, but suddenly stop(?) because later we had another same release but this time 1-8parts, comes with some new(not literally new, new only at release period. we've seen it btw xD) clips. It's obvious that most of it were thai subbed but strangely some parts arent subbed in thai. I actually wonder if it's different version or fan/authority that shared it cut it out? but if the second one then, it should have complete thai subbed xD

In 5 hours korean we might noticed just a few sudden cut, I don't remember which part. Just guessing, although most content were the same in both thai & korea, but korea was trying to avoid similar content to what thai dvd had (maybe thai too but thai released theirs first). That's why some parts of their videos are short and we saw it longer in Thai version :D 

For thai version, I will just upload the second release which is the full one, since the old one is just the same haha.

Yes, even the one that he sang on Changba and uploaded to YT, also got removed. I know this because I used some of the links at my blog, and when I checked, it's said removed sigh. So I'm not surprised if 90% solid videos coming from the company will be removed, not to mention the subbed one as well (but so far subbed one are safe no worries) but be sure to have backup.

Once again, that's uncle youtube. Btw i've heard hjt present song for jy. i like it. did we have fan song for zz? If yes, i want to listen but where is it. XD

• Like 5

I can't edit previous post otl, here an extra:

So, bigger names also coming to the same event as ZZ in USA later, im not sure how to stream tencent, but how about we go to YT and go to LIVE section on the date and time of event started? hopefully it has ^^" either from tencent or any usa stream lol

• Like 5

1 hour ago, jingyuzhou said:

@crystalclear18

Hide contents

Yes XD she/he changed account name. from jestersjoke19(?) to jesterjoke(??). Nothing left in her account except JY visiting Thai. Like it or not, I know that's going to happen, 98% of us like it, 2% may report it, or just the authority/related organization might take 'em down without warning XD or it's the sharer decision to remove it to prevent trouble for their yt acc to be deleted/removed. It's always like that though on youtube, all the time I'm r

For thai version, I will just upload the second release which is the full one, since the old one is just the same haha.

Once again, that's uncle youtube. Btw i've heard hjt present song for jy. i like it. did we have fan song for zz? If yes, i want to listen but where is it. XD

Wow i had no idea that other ppl would know the uploader too, since the name is so unrelated to addicted etc. Please upload the one(s?) that got taken down?? Thank you so much, i'm at a loss to find all the parts i want to see. I wonder if there is more BTS footage somehow.. Maybe someone else mentioned this before, but apparently there's a new addicted DVD package coming out in korea? No blue ray but the packaging looks really nice. I don't think there's any new BTS in that one though.

Maybe they have the option to take the thai subtitles off and it's actually the same version? I have no idea..

There's the video by overseas fans i just posted for ZZ but i think there's another one with a fanboy singing a song that was composed for ZZ. I'm actually not sure because i thought that song was familiar, i have no idea about that one to be honest.

58 minutes ago, jingyuzhou said:

I can't edit previous post otl, here an extra:

So, bigger names also coming to the same event as ZZ in USA later, im not sure how to stream tencent, but how about we go to YT and go to LIVE section on the date and time of event started? hopefully it has ^^" either from tencent or any usa stream lol

Its crazy, like michael jackson has performed at billboard before, so has rihanna, britney spears etc etc. Yeah we might be able to just watch billboard (although i'm not too sure if youtube would allow it outside of the US), but we wouldn't be able to see much of ZZ from the US broadcast. x.x;; I'm hoping somebody would post a link for tencent somewhere lol. Or just wait until its all over i guess. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, psychology92 said:

Again,those 2videos which @bearology shared with us before which was 5hours long,I've also seen that those already has taken down after some days with better quality but I can still watch those on LA Ballena and EI Gato MaoFille's YT channel.It's same with over 5hours. 

Thanks for linking all the videos, i'll definitely check them out. :) It gets so confusing when i watch one and then i realize one part that i'm looking for is missing from that video, then i have to look all over. I did manage to download the complete new korean BTS, but i don't have any of the old BTS.

Edit: For that post by JY to that fan on weibo, it doesn't seem like the fan is a CPF.. X__X Just a fan who says she's going to support him. 

• Like 2

@crystalclear18I forgot to mention, tencent has official YT account, just in case if they upload full show there :D I read somewhere the content of dvd are the same *i want more though*, it's just that there's extra items, the special box, original script of drama lol & sticker? Not sure. Hahaha yeah his/her name was all over weibo as that's the main source of thai bts that time XDD 

Spoiler

bear with me, the thai bts is 3gb+, with 500mb+ each part i guess. I have done uploading, i need to organize xD brb!

I think there's a brief trans of the girl post, but i dont remember who, maybe 008 but nvm, someone will explain it later. I'll only pick interesting part, she thought jy was a singer but only to find out that he's not a singer but an actor! From then on, she keeps updating news about JY by creating weibo since 10/4/2017 Poor girl, she's sick(?) and wrote that long message for jy :'-) and JY replied with the Sun reminds me of the "Sun", im so irrelevant.

Edited by jingyuzhou
  • Like 5

@crystalclear18

Spoiler

Here is Thai BTS by Jestersjoke19 before: click here

I strongly recommend using https://megadownloader.en.softonic.com/ to download this file. Once installed, just copy the URL and paste it to the mega downloader box, just name the folder as needed and choose path.

*Because the file is 3gb big, if you download through browser, it's possible the download might stop in the mid of downloading saying "limit quota" :) 

I will put main shangyin folder to my profile in this forum, you can check it there and bookmark if you want to download anytime. Still in progress for uploading some files. But for thai version here, is already completed.

• Like 5

10 hours ago, crystalclear18 said:

I miss it too.. I don't even remember them together sometimes it's been that long. And the BTS that I usually go to watch on YouTube seems to have been taken down and it's not even the newer ones. I probably should have downloaded while it was still there.. Now I have to go looking for the best YZ parts on YouTube but its scattered into so many different videos. So hard to find the right BTS clips. The ones with 5 hours etc are pretty low quality. For example the BTS with ZZ and JY practicing and JY pouncing on him and making him giggle like crazy, the clips from that segment don't seem complete on just one video. X.X

Its been a year since the banned and i hate to say this but it seems like they are slowly putting the heroin series behind them.. though in my heart.... i am still hoping that they can work with each other again. :expressionless: 

2 hours ago, adph said:

Its been a year since the banned and i hate to say this but it seems like they are slowly putting the heroin series behind them.. though in my heart.... i am still hoping that they can work with each other again. :expressionless: 

Dear, we all miss them and want to see them acting together again. Believe me, we do, very badly too! But what are they suppose to do? Sit there and do nothing? Shangyin is still banned officially and having anything Shangyin related for them right now -> career suicide! 

Not just the boys but we all have to move on from Shangyin. It doesn't mean that we will forget Shangyin. Shangyin will forever hold a special place in our hearts. If it wasn't because of Shangyin, we wouldn't have known JY and ZZ, or lots of friends I made since I joined this fandom. No one can erase or take Shangyin away from our hearts! However, we should support their individual career now. Not only because of the boys' sake but also if you really want to have a chance seeing them together in the future, Shangyin part 2 maybe...(6 years and how many months now?) they have to grow stronger as an individual! 

Rest assured that Shangyin do mean a lot to the boys! Remember when ZZ cried while singing Walk Slowly in his Korea concert? The songs that he was banned to sing in his own country yet he tried so hard to include them in his ocersea concerts? Remember JY said the best memories was when the four of them were freezing filming last winter? Remember JY included Shangyin in his profile on D&G website? Remember when Chenwen said in his livestream that he hopes 8 years from now, he will have a chance to dye his hair and act in Shangyin again? Remember FS tears in his birthday party? Remember the four of them attended Thai FanMeeting and did not care of all the consequences they might have to face by doing so?

All the tears our boys have shed for Shangyin, it proves that Shangyin holds a very special place in their hearts, just like us! 

• Like 16

1 hour ago, abhishikta said:

Hey guys,

Can anyone, please, tell me if that ring is engraved??? :blink::blink:

Abbie

Theres nothing written on it (or at least not on the top part). It just has this diamond/squared sort of pattern (not that clear). Looks terribly like a handmade ring and that is why fans think that JY was the one behind it. He went to a handmade jewellery workshop and he mentioned he made a bracelet in his photobook. 

Edited by bearology
  • Like 5

6 minutes ago, bearology said:

Theres nothing written on it. It just has this diamond/squared sort of pattern (not that clear). Looks terribly like a handmade ring and that is why fans think that JY was the one behind it. He went to a handmade jewellery workshop and he mentioned he made a bracelet in his photobook. 

Thank you so much for the reply! Yes, I'm aware of the probablity of the ring being a gift from JY; going by the pattern of the carving, I just wondered if ZZ had it engraved or not:sweatingbullets:. Wish you a good day. 

Abbie

• Like 2

ZZ today - Beijing to the US

Have a safe flight, good luck and have fun ZZ!!!!

By the way, this top is so...not ZZ's style. Can I delulu its JY's? ^_^

Cr 麦扎叫麦子

Spoiler

7a0ff39bly1ffo5qkqbssj20vq1kgn5m.jpg

7a0ff39bly1ffobabobbrj20vr1khkjl.jpg

7a0ff39bly1ffobdct9zlj20w31l04qr.jpg

7a0ff39bly1ffobdfvhvhj20tb1g5e82.jpg

7a0ff39bly1ffo5qkqbssj20vq1kgn5m.jpg

7a0ff39bly1ffo5qlnu3ej20xs1o0wvh.jpg

7a0ff39bly1ffo5qqp8icj20xr1o0npe.jpg

7a0ff39bly1ffo5qnqmcaj20vd1jq1ky.jpg

7a0ff39bly1ffo5qtt7r5j20xr1o0npe.jpg

7a0ff39bly1ffo5qw0qunj20wq1m7u0x.jpg

Cr 放疯Fever

Spoiler

006ya9lRgy1ffo7clq3zlj319c1w0qhb.jpg

006ya9lRgy1ffo7crjfeqj319c1w0h2c.jpg

006ya9lRgy1ffo7cmxxyrj319c1w0qnv.jpg

006ya9lRgy1ffo7co69nyj319c1w0qkz.jpg

006ya9lRgy1ffo7cklbzdj319d1w0e0r.jpg

006ya9lRgy1ffo7cpbxikj319c1w07m2.jpg

006ya9lRgy1ffo7cpbxikj319c1w07m2.jpg

006ya9lRgy1ffo7csvaofj319c1w0nhf.jpg

006ya9lRgy1ffo7cu929dj319c1w07pn.jpg

Cr dayDreamer_许魏洲

His bag has ice-cream on it :lol: Such a Meow!!

Spoiler

006CX6BMly1ffo6gc32enj30m712zag5.jpg

006CX6BMly1ffo6gcpsz8j30m513fjvx.jpg

006CX6BMly1ffo6gd3glgj30ny0zxtcn.jpg

006CX6BMly1ffo6gdftbij30p811v43u.jpg

006CX6BMly1ffo8hyx36pj30hs0rmmya.jpg

006CX6BMly1ffo8ijnmxlj30hs0qowfp.jpg

006CX6BMly1ffo8isve5cj30hs0req42.jpg

006CX6BMly1ffo8jkktf0j30hs0tiq40.jpg

006CX6BMly1ffo8kbuucxj30hs0ukq4o.jpg

Fanart by 阿洛哈姆拉

Spoiler

006C9HDCgy1ffo3a51ounj316o1kw7vs.jpg

And you know who took this photo?

Spoiler

006C9HDCgy1ffof9luqnjj31kw1kw4qp.jpg

Fanart by summer_timmyxu. 

So adorable!!!

Spoiler

DAArsD7UMAEff3C.jpg

• Like 10

4 hours ago, bearology said:

Dear, we all miss them and want to see them acting together again. Believe me, we do, very badly too! But what are they suppose to do? Sit there and do nothing? Shangyin is still banned officially and having anything Shangyin related for them right now -> career suicide! 

Not just the boys but we all have to move on from Shangyin. It doesn't mean that we will forget Shangyin. Shangyin will forever hold a special place in our hearts. If it wasn't because of Shangyin, we wouldn't have known JY and ZZ, or lots of friends I made since I joined this fandom. No one can erase or take Shangyin away from our hearts! However, we should support their individual career now. Not only because of the boys' sake but also if you really want to have a chance seeing them together in the future, Shangyin part 2 maybe...(6 years and how many months now?) they have to grow stronger as an individual! 

Rest assured that Shangyin do mean a lot to the boys! Remember when ZZ cried while singing Walk Slowly in his Korea concert? The songs that he was banned to sing in his own country yet he tried so hard to include them in his ocersea concerts? Remember JY said the best memories was when the four of them were freezing filming last winter? Remember JY included Shangyin in his profile on D&G website? Remember when Chenwen said in his livestream that he hopes 8 years from now, he will have a chance to dye his hair and act in Shangyin again? Remember FS tears in his birthday party? Remember the four of them attended Thai FanMeeting and did not care of all the consequences they might have to face by doing so?

All the tears our boys have shed for Shangyin, it proves that Shangyin holds a very special place in their hearts, just like us! 

Thank you for you're reassurance @bearology :heart:

• Like 3

ZZ brought his guitar so maybe he is going to do some music thing in the US?

Cr Chacha_World62

Spoiler

005A1qywgy1ffo6gk3xw9j310e1kwtji.jpg

005A1qywgy1ffo88x9atmj312m1kwjz7.jpg

005A1qywgy1ffo88h1k7gj31311kwn4t.jpg

005A1qywgy1ffo88ti9ubj312e1kwdnd.jpg

005A1qywgy1ffo88prgpxj313w1kwgt0.jpg

005A1qywgy1ffo88l8cu3j313p1kwdtq.jpg

005A1qywgy1ffo6h8kb8zj314q1kvk77.jpg

005A1qywgy1ffo6h4duhej314l1kwags.jpg

005A1qywgy1ffo6h0pyepj312q1kvwlq.jpg

005A1qywgy1ffo6gg2u6pj313t1kw7be.jpg