Hic, i wonder why Yu came back Shang Hai for going shopping and why he didnt attend in any event????? Because we could not find any pictures about him (except going shopping at Shang hai with Zheng Ge and as the attached pictureGSPW4M.jpgThis event was held in Beijing. But he did not attend. It is too strange, isnt it? Now, we all dont know Where Yu is now! Shanghai or Beijing??! So funny :))))

please tell me if i made a mistake about his return :D But i think Yuzhou both are being together :)

• Like 2

@psychology92: Sorry for the late reply. Yes, that is the video I was talking about

@ntqh1712: Maybe JY comes back to start filming the drama "Love the whole world", he's the second male lead. Female lead is Zheng Shuan (sorry If I spell her name wrong). I don't think they managed to meet yet as JY although he went shopping but he's online weibo pretty early every morning (filming?) and ZZ went to Wuhan from BJ then returned to BJ yesterday. Well at least they are in the same city, same timezone, breathing the same air LOL

@crystalclear18 Yes, ZZ does look very happy since JY got back to China. Maybe he was punishing JY for leaving him at home for so longgggg like I'm going to be single til you get back here! LOL Sorry JY :lol:

--------------------

Yesterday after ZZ got in the car, he showed fan this pikachu photo. Coincidently, This YuZhou's stomach account (LOL the name) pinned this photo on their weibo since March 18. The post was about encouraging ZZ since he was being attacked a lot at the time. Maybe ZZ found it somewhere or maybe ZZ (and JY too) have visited this account or their Huang Whale Zhou Meow supertopic B)

Spoiler

C98xw19UIAAdY4R.jpg

C98xw2MUIAAsCjG.jpg

C98xw1BUIAAxRJK.jpg

Clip

Spoiler

Another thing, I have no idea if this is true because I watched it after I knew the story so I saw the same thing as others. Maybe watch this clip once or twice before you read my spoiler LOL but it maybe sugar!

Clip

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

A fan said JY's famous slogan about not regret (I can't remember the exact sentence right now but ZZ signed for a fan...not sure if he wrote it or fan wrote it and he signed underneath it. This is JY's famous slogan). ZZ turned around and asked like "what?" cause he couldn't hear properly. When he was turning back, his mouth looked like he said the word "Huang Jingyu". Not sure whether he heard JY's slogan so he accidentally said JY's name or he thought he heard they said Huang Jingyu then he repeated or he was saying something completely different but his mouth looked like he was saying Huang Jingyu LOL

Fanart by Sally. Awww I hope they can cuddle each other right now

Spoiler

C-BlQNfVoAEqL3o.jpg

• Like 11

ZZ yesterday Wuhan to Beijing

Cr deeply. Omo MEOWWW!!!!! Our Meow is so cute!!!!!!!

ZZ wore his ring right after the event. He used to do it before too, not wearing the ring to event since its not a sponsored accessories sponsored by Whale but wore it straight away after leaving the event to the airport. The ring is definitely BACK!!!! B)

005uXdNNgy1feuslwd9t0j318c1w0x6r.jpg

Cr daydreamer

Spoiler

006CX6BMly1feuq0x0a9zj30xf0qowii.jpg

006CX6BMly1feuq0ybdf4j311e0qotdf.jpg

006CX6BMly1feuq0xubknj30vj0qoq6i.jpg

006CX6BMly1feuq0xg076j30ty0qo77u.jpg

Cr 宇宙警卫

Spoiler

006qqDUqgy1feur6agdq5j30wt1d7e81.jpg

006qqDUqgy1feur6fmk9wj30zk1hcnpd.jpg

006qqDUqgy1feur6l5chfj30zk1hchdt.jpg

006qqDUqgy1feur6q215gj30zk1hckjl.jpg

006qqDUqgy1feur5youobj31hc0zkx6p.jpg

006qqDUqgy1feur64h112j30x518wb29.jpg

Cr ING1020

Spoiler

006brDmoly1feuqe5kimmj31921wgqv6.jpg

006brDmoly1feuqea454mj31am21ae83.jpg

006brDmoly1feuqeflj9uj31d5259qv7.jpg

006brDmoly1feuqeirlsfj318u1ym4qq.jpg

006brDmoly1feuqe18r4ej315m1qikjl.jpg

Cr 月下上舞Wendy

Spoiler

6938f389ly1feurtf9vp1j20zk1hctn0.jpg

6938f389ly1feurteekiyj20zk1hcwtb.jpg

6938f389ly1feurthjhfmj21hc0zkk7f.jpg

Givenchy event, ZZ's studio weibo update

Spoiler

005SXUeply1feuqh4fcwoj31ni2h9e83.jpg

005SXUeply1feuqh5i9owj31nn2hh1kz.jpg

005SXUeply1feuqh38dizj32io1ogkjn.jpg

005SXUeply1feuqh6mlayj31og2jckjn.jpg

Shangyin

Spoiler

Cr 爱i泡泡

6f83f54egy1fevc51sv6hj20qo0qo1kx.jpg

• Like 13

More photos when ZZ landed in Beijing 

Spoiler

This boy is just too kind and adorable...how come he has come crazy fans :wacko: If you really is a fan of ZZ, you should support what makes him happy. Stealing and throwing away other fan's present is definitely not something ZZ will by happy to hear. Especially if the reason behind it was gift-related-to-JY. You were not only being rude to that fan, or the artist because I bet you will keep that poor Huhu fan nicely as a souvenir?, but you were also being rude to ZZ because since they gave it to ZZ, it was actually ZZ's stuff that you stole.....

What happened if one day ZZ said Huang Jingyu is my bestfriend.....you are going to leave his fandom?? Or if one day ZZ said because of our awesome collaboration, we received so many love from fans but now some of our fans don't like us to interact so I don't wan't to talk about him then you guys will be happy?? Be happy that you idol forgets his past, acting like a bad person and badmouth the one he once called best friend?? I really don't understand your logic LOL

Cr 饭米粒官微

Spoiler

006M0Vb2ly1feuriiwy7aj311o1khtv6.jpg

006M0Vb2ly1feurijit1xj30no0zhdno.jpg

006M0Vb2ly1feurikgk7gj30nn0zhjyv.jpg

006M0Vb2ly1feurimd3dcj30nn0zhahm.jpg

006M0Vb2ly1feurimqmk6j30no0zh104.jpg

006M0Vb2ly1feurignlscj311r1kle28.jpg

006M0Vb2ly1feurinjghfj31671r94ox.jpg

006M0Vb2ly1feuriov20vj312q1m21ev.jpg

006M0Vb2ly1feuripoc8rj30u5196tqc.jpg

Cr 放疯Fever

Spoiler

006ya9lRgy1feurhg55yjj319c1w0k9h.jpg

006ya9lRgy1feurhits3qj319c1w0h67.jpg

006ya9lRgy1feurhm19ryj319c1w0wz5.jpg

006ya9lRgy1feurhp6780j319c1w0kev.jpg

006ya9lRgy1feurhsm1u4j319c1w07so.jpg

006ya9lRgy1feurhvz6mhj319c1w0qow.jpg

006ya9lRgy1feurhymk6zj319c1w0wwe.jpg

006ya9lRgy1feurhdt3vaj319c1y34in.jpg

006ya9lRgy1feuri1n0k6j319c1w0qkg.jpg

Whale's version for that pikachu photo

Spoiler

• Like 11

27 minutes ago, bearology said:

More photos when ZZ landed in Beijing 

Hide contents

This boy is just too kind and adorable...how come he has come crazy fans :wacko: If you really is a fan of ZZ, you should support what makes him happy. Stealing and throwing away other fan's present is definitely not something ZZ will by happy to hear. Especially if the reason behind it was gift-related-to-JY. You were not only being rude to that fan, or the artist because I bet you will keep that poor Huhu fan nicely as a souvenir?, but you were also being rude to ZZ because since they gave it to ZZ, it was actually ZZ's stuff that you stole.....

What happened if one day ZZ said Huang Jingyu is my bestfriend.....you are going to leave his fandom?? Or if one day ZZ said because of our awesome collaboration, we received so many love from fans but now some of our fans don't like us to interact so I don't wan't to talk about him then you guys will be happy?? Be happy that you idol forgets his past, acting like a bad person and badmouth the one he once called best friend?? I really don't understand your logic LOL

Cr 饭米粒官微

Hide contents

006M0Vb2ly1feuriiwy7aj311o1khtv6.jpg

006M0Vb2ly1feurijit1xj30no0zhdno.jpg

006M0Vb2ly1feurikgk7gj30nn0zhjyv.jpg

006M0Vb2ly1feurimd3dcj30nn0zhahm.jpg

006M0Vb2ly1feurimqmk6j30no0zh104.jpg

006M0Vb2ly1feurignlscj311r1kle28.jpg

006M0Vb2ly1feurinjghfj31671r94ox.jpg

006M0Vb2ly1feuriov20vj312q1m21ev.jpg

006M0Vb2ly1feuripoc8rj30u5196tqc.jpg

Cr 放疯Fever

Hide contents

006ya9lRgy1feurhg55yjj319c1w0k9h.jpg

006ya9lRgy1feurhits3qj319c1w0h67.jpg

006ya9lRgy1feurhm19ryj319c1w0wz5.jpg

006ya9lRgy1feurhp6780j319c1w0kev.jpg

006ya9lRgy1feurhsm1u4j319c1w07so.jpg

006ya9lRgy1feurhvz6mhj319c1w0qow.jpg

006ya9lRgy1feurhymk6zj319c1w0wwe.jpg

006ya9lRgy1feurhdt3vaj319c1y34in.jpg

006ya9lRgy1feuri1n0k6j319c1w0qkg.jpg

Whale's version for that pikachu photo

Hide contents

Thank you so much!!!! They are my sugar :))

• Like 3

Tonight, fan encountered JY while he was walking....blue or local, have you decided the poor dog's name yet JY? :lol:

In one recent MRRM? (IIRC) Mag interview, JY said that he likes to go for a walk at night. He won't wear mask and if people recognise him, he will greet them.

Same interview, I will say before I forget, JY mentioned about love. He said he doesn't need it to be something very special, just need to be the most suitable one. Both sides don't need to talk much, just a look, a movement and we can understand each other. This is what people called "meet the right person" B)

• Like 11

"Recharge!" Pikachu Raichu. Feels like a secret code for us, to be stronger like two of them. The least I could think of:wub: don't mind me. I've been wanting to see his Billie's partner! Thanks Bearo, ugh HAIR! no cap:tongue: (I like it tbh)

I like the photo being blurred like that, especially from fan, protecting JY's privacy, his Me-Time. I also read that when one of the fans encountered JY with Liu Zheng that night, one fan asked this fan "didn't ask for signature?" and this fan replied "no, I didn't want to disturb" I think I'll do the same if I'm in her place :') Lucky fans /hearts/

• Like 10

2 hours ago, bearology said:

Tonight, fan encountered JY while he was walking....blue or local, have you decided the poor dog's name yet JY? :lol:

In one recent MRRM? (IIRC) Mag interview, JY said that he likes to go for a walk at night. He won't wear mask and if people recognise him, he will greet them.

Same interview, I will say before I forget, JY mentioned about love. He said he doesn't need it to be something very special, just need to be the most suitable one. Both sides don't need to talk much, just a look, a movement and we can understand each other. This is what people called "meet the right person" B)

Hide contents

So, Yu is still in ShangHai? Ha ha ha!

Shanghai - Beijing (1318 km) took 2 hours for a flight :) took 5 hours for a express train :))))))) 

YuZhou had more than one day for dating and *No events*

I cant stop imaging .... ha ha ha LOL!

It is so secret....

• Like 3

Hide contents

Yeah I agree that they aren't really fans of him as a person they're just fans of their idea of him. They're acting like jealous gfs and so many of them call themselves ZZ's gf on Weibo. Its more delusional than anything we post here. -_- Are they trying to act like BLY's ex gf or something? Seriously.. I don't even want to watch that video of the crazy BZ fan cause its just going to make me frustrated and mad.

I watched some of the other fancams though and there were a lot of ppl there.. And the chants lol. When I see that many ppl though I wonder how many are really his fans and how many are there because of the hype. ZZ said before in some interview a while ago, I think in Korea, that he's prepared himself for a time in the future where no one will like him anymore. Which is heartbreaking and I hope they aren't that fickle, but as long as they don't betray him by badmouthing him or doing hateful things then its fine if they leave. Most of those BZ fans would leave for sure if they can't deny how close ZZ and JY really are. It's not even a secret though, so they don't really have anyone to blame but themselves. 

I was surprised to see a pic of ppl making the 2 and 6 hand signs in the crowd though, there were CP fans there.:D Good job ppl! Not sure if you guys can see the pics but it's the second or third pics on the ig post.

Spoiler

And JY walking that bulldog! XD @bearology brought a lot of candies with her lol. 

• Like 5

Day 12 1804: YZ travelled to Vietnam with jeraldine1405 

Spoiler

006zvmMKgy1fewhsw9bqjj30em0jy469.jpg

Day 13 1904: Little JY and ZZ travelled to Taiwan with 東邪西毒的那隻大鵰

Spoiler

006zvmMKgy1fewht2thb2j30em0g744i.jpg

Day 14 2004: YZ in Myanmar with @HarukoYoshi. Drawing by Yumi-寵溺Y2_YZ 

Spoiler

006zvmMKgy1fewht6jwtyj30em0g745s.jpg

Day 15 2104: YZ went to shopping in Japan with @kyrie777. Drawing by tuh_high_la 

Spoiler

006zvmMKgy1fewht9dliwj30hb0g7ai4.jpg

Day 16 2204: YZ visited Mount Tai with 翔洲瑜枫稳SS 

Spoiler

006zvmMKgy1fewi0wy3z3j30hb0g7dl3.jpg

Day 17 2304: YZ is at Bangladesh, walking along the beach at the moment with @psychology92

Spoiler

006zvmMKgy1fewhufa9daj30em0gqjy5.jpg

------

Sorry for the late update :tongue:

• Like 9

This is not new, most of you probably know, but, who doesn't, just a little bit info, you can get to lurk from super topics (that bearo mentioned) without the need to create an account:

Spoiler

image.jpg

YZ supertopic - where you get to see fans updates about yuzhou

Spoiler

image.jpg

Huang Jingyu supertopic - jingyu's updates from fans and jingyu himself

Spoiler

image.jpg

Xu Weizhou supertopic - zhouzhou's updates from fans and zz himself

Spoiler

And nope, no English (99% chinese), it's in Chinese because that is China's SNS platform. For English, that's why this forum exist:wub: That supertopics prolly useful if you found things in there to delulu about/don't understand and shared it here would be best to discuss if anyone in here could understand whats it saying.

:heart:

• Like 10

I'm sorry for giving wrong info ^^" This is Chi-subbed version.

Hope Eng sub will be release soon <3

I will just highlight one of important rule:

Re-post is prohibited (meaning no re-upload in any stream sites form or social media)

I tried not to direct the download link here although it's not mention so, go to this account (hope you can see it) and you'll find the download link there within the account.

• Like 6

ZZ weibo update

From Google trasnlate

I accept the invitation of the Xinhua point of view, participate in the Xinhua News Agency # # # read the reader plan, read a book can also do a public service, I was reading "Philosophy of Life" to see their story, thinking about their own, young fearless. World Reading Day, April reading season, read the book you want to read, put the book on the agenda.

If I'm not wrong, its this book. Link here

C-EnNuuVoAA6oqj.jpg

Spoiler

----------------

Thank you @psychology92 for the links to our boys' supertopic. Just in case you don't know, for YZ Huang Whale and Zhou Meow supertopic, if you are going to post anything in this topic, don't tag or use ZZ's and JY's full names. This is just so other people don't have reasons to "report" our topic :tongue:

------------------

Random YZ

Spoiler

Cr Nara7777

006ryF9Kgy1fewjegqoe3g30dc0a8qv6.gif

• Like 11

Sorry i don't know how to hide continents  

didn't JY have a white dog

Cr on photo

Image result for huang jingyu dog

(i don't know if it's already been uploaded) :lol: i think this is the image of his bulldog when it was still a puppy

Cr to YuZhou Thailand

Image result for huang jingyu dog

Edited by ursa98
spelling
  • Like 5