Guest skeletonworks

XedKnhm.png

Zhouzhou made several cute faces but I'm not fast enough to capture them T_____T

Nw0aWND.png

Don't know what the hell they're doing with that binocular thing!!!

BUT GUYS!!!

ZHOUZHOU IS SEATING 2 SEATS AWAY FROM THE CA CP AND KONG CHUINAN!!! CAN WE EXPECT JOHNNY TO BE THERE SITTING NEXT TO ZHOUZHOU SOON??!!! I mean he cannot leave wifey alone like that!!! Good husband don't do that right???!!!

On 4/9/2016 at 8:44 AM, skeletonworks said:

Nope. I watched the QQ link shared by someone before the show started. 

This flower >_>

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES, GIFS, AND VIDEOS

I don't know what this vote is all about...

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES, GIFS, AND VIDEOS

@gayyoxx I didn't hear him mentioning Huang Jingyu ALTHOUGH LIKE YOU, I was hoping he would *cries in the corner* #toodelulu I was also hoping that they would close up on Johnny BUT NONE to my shipper's heart :((((( I mean why so cruel???!!!! I cannot!!! No shot of Johnny so far...

Hahaha, it wouldn't show if you watch it fullscreen, kinda troublesome right. The other link doesn't have as good quality.

Edit: http://www.xiankan.com/l/53.html

Oh now it's not different in quality, but for me it lags, and lags, and lags.

• Like 2

Darn my internet connection!

@ximichem, I am counting on you, mate! :D

I guess if this is sponsored by Enlight, they deliberately put spotlight on ZZ? I hope this can undo any damage from last week and more.

But please give us YuZhou moment! :angry:

• Like 14

21 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

And I don't know if it's voting or what on the right column next to the screen. At first Zhouzhou was leading with very big gap between him and Johnny. Now Johnny is catching up o_O What are they?? Voting??

I did Inspect Element. It is called ranking_popular and 人气 means popularity

• Like 3

Guest skeletonworks

Aiyaa...... Zhouzhou sat at that place (near that BL couple actors) because they were going to interview him. Now when EXO went to get the award, he is nowhere to be seen >_> Okay probably he is back to where he belongs, next to hubby #letmedeluluplease ....

WHAT IS HAPPENING.

I cannot catch up so i just skipped to the last page.....but WHY IS JINGYU AND ZHOUZHOU NOT TOGETHER.

THEY SHOULD BE HOLDING HANDS, SITTING ON EACH OTHER'S LAP OR SOMETHING.

WHY AREN'T THEY DOING SO.

• Like 6

I feel so hopeless that I am at the countryside only have Edge for network, not even 3G!!! :tears: I'm waiting for @ximichem to compile the download links in a folder, also I realized they shorten ZZ's stage :tears:

He was so nervous but still did so well! So proud of my kitten!! So proud of you guys as well for spamming the thread so at least I know some updates. You guys are the best!!! (Spreads love and cookies like a happy grandma)

It's so cruel they separated ZZ and JY but I think their management is trying to put down their rumors of being gay, I think. Just my two cents though, also ZZ not mentioning JY is cruel too! But then probably he'll be texting 3-pages long of gratitude to JY :phew:

I was hoping for their interaction but I guess I won't see any hmm it's okay, I'm still happy because ZZ looks amazing, his voice sounds very beautiful, he won an award! (But... but JY :mellow:

• Like 16

Guest skeletonworks

Anyone know if Johnny gonna perform in this award? Because  when Vivy (Johnny's manager) uploaded a picture on instagram at around 5AM today, someone in the comment wrote that Johnny went rehearsing until morning.. So I was wondering.. But there seems to be no sign of him so far...

If he attended the award without receiving any award or performing, my shipper hearts would like to think that he attended this award because he wants to support his wifey <3

11 minutes ago, LenvievLR said:

Seriously if the fans hadn't been fighting among themselves so much, JY and ZZ would have won the CP award and undoubtedly would be put to sit together *pissed off.

Yeah. At the very least, they will share a stage while receiving the award. I just hope that this moment can be reminder for fans who insist that JY-ZZ together is damaging to their (individual) careers.

Sigh. I guess no YuZhou sweets tonight, except the assumption that they last night had late dinner together (with Vivi, at least). Hoping some miracle will happen next week to make the waiting for HC and Thailand fan meeting is bearable.

Spoiler

And then? Let us hope for an even greater miracle that they will still have plenty of collaborative projects after Thailand FM.

@skeletonworks I think someone translated that JY said during red carpet that he is there to watch. 

• Like 12

3 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

Anyone know if Johnny gonna perform in this award? Because  when Vivy (Johnny's manager) uploaded a picture on instagram at around 5AM today, someone in the comment wrote that Johnny went rehearsing until morning.. So I was wondering.. But there seems to be no sign of him so far...

If he attended the award without receiving any award or performing, my shipper hearts would like to think that he attended this award because he wants to support his wifey <3

No, he said at the blue carpet that he won't be performing today T_T

• Like 7

@skeletonworks Yes it was for that award; that's why I'm sad that because of some stupid rumors fans didn't vote for their cp... :cry: and maybe always because of such stupid rumors we can't have interactions between them tonight... :dissapointed:

(I'm sorry I don't want to share my sadness)... Anyway! ZhouZhou is beautiful and radiant I bet everyone have eyes just for him. ;)

• Like 12

Guest skeletonworks

ZHOUZHOU'S SEAT IS THERE (same row as BL CP)!!!! BUT ALONE T_T Where is hubby???!!! Why didn't you go to hubby??

yPT5skP.png(LSM is giving a speech. He won an award too LOL. His speech is sooo long!)

@kakelet thanks! :( Then I guess he went there just to give support to wifey and have smexy time later at the hotel?