Okay, I've been reading (not all) the posts and correct me if I'm wrong...but the kissing/sex stuff hasn't happened yet or has it been cut from the series?? Which wouldn't make sense why it's cut since it's a web drama which means more "adventurous" storytelling.

P.S. I'm not quite caught up. 2 episodes behind.

26 minutes ago, QueenAlysanne said:

Okay, I've been reading (not all) the posts and correct me if I'm wrong...but the kissing/sex stuff hasn't happened yet or has it been cut from the series?? Which wouldn't make sense why it's cut since it's a web drama which means more "adventurous" storytelling.

P.S. I'm not quite caught up. 2 episodes behind.

You should watch the 2 episodes and catch up. they do it in the shower, in the car, at school....

:D

Its a drama but that doesnt mean more adventures means more problems to overcome till marriage :P

@skeletonworks @araKitty

I've just finished reading the whole Shi Hui (LY's ex-girlfriend) saga from the beginning when Shi Hui appeared to the end when GY & LY got back together after the rape (Ch. 119 to Ch. 133). The rape was a huge tragedy. It's so regrettable that things became like that. It started with one misunderstanding and it led to another.

Gu Hai was very remorseful. He stayed by LY's side throughout his hospital stay. He was very thoughtful while accompanying LY. Even when LY left the hospital, he knew he had no reason to stay by his side and left LY with all the necessities. They didn't meet until the time of reconcile. Later on, when they reconciled, GH, again, felt remorseful, for not being there when he needed him most.

On the other hand, Bai LuoYin was a really tough guy. In the hospital, he was receptive to the doctor's treatment. He didn't shut himself up and did many things like paying Shi Hui a visit partly to console her. And at the end of it all, he went to look for GH and reconciled with him on the night of Yuan Xiao.

I'm just glad that it's over. It's something that they manage to overcome, which can only strengthen their relationship even more. :tears:

• Like 5

25 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

@skeletonworks @araKitty

I've just finished reading the whole Shi Hui (LY's ex-girlfriend) saga from the beginning when Shi Hui appeared to the end when GY & LY got back together after the rape (Ch. 119 to Ch. 133). The rape was a huge tragedy. It's so regrettable that things became like that. It started with one misunderstanding and it led to another.

Gu Hai was very remorseful. He stayed by LY's side throughout his hospital stay. He was very thoughtful while accompanying LY. Even when LY left the hospital, he knew he had no reason to stay by his side and left LY with all the necessities. They didn't meet until the time of reconcile. Later on, when they reconciled, GH, again, felt remorseful, for not being there when he needed him most.

On the other hand, Bai LuoYin was a really tough guy. In the hospital, he was receptive to the doctor's treatment. He didn't shut himself up and did many things like paying Shi Hui a visit partly to console her. And at the end of it all, he went to look for GH and reconciled with him on the night of Yuan Xiao.

I'm just glad that it's over. It's something that they manage to overcome, which can only strengthen their relationship even more. :tears:

This is uplifting. It wasn't just some flippy do thing and was handled over time. This I can get on. Context helps a lot and this explains a lot of the gaps that I (and maybe others) were in the dark about. Sounds like a very developing storyline. As long as it is addressed, proven that what had happened was wrong or negative and is fixed, I can get behind. There's somewhat of a lesson being learned or taught and the struggle helps them grow together. Doubt there will be much of this in the series though because, 'censorship?'. I question because it has been brought up and someone has told me a new bill or law was passed down in China recently concerning this type of content. Please some correct me if I'm wrong.

Side note, a group of friends and I were wondering whether or not there is a season 2 in the making or is there an intention to add more seasons to this web series? It's been a long time since I've gotten involved and/or liked a BL series in a long time since a blunder with a certain tv series and it's horrid season 2.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

@skeletonworks @araKitty

yeah the stronger th bond gets the harder totear, happy they get back together.

@bamburn04 The reason why I post that is I wish the viewers to know what happened and why it’s happened. I also want others have the chance to understand more of their characters. After that, to each of their own. One has a right to one’s personal preferences. I respect your opinion and I don’t want to force you to accept my idea. I never want to affiliate myself or agree with the act of rape. That’s sickening. But like you said, maybe you’d have different view if you read the novel, like what it did to me.

Anyway, I wish this is the last post I’m going to have regarding the rape part. Its kinda heavy topic and I don’t want to upset @skeletonworks

3 hours ago, alvinboi said:

And the 'rape'... Well, like you said, it started off with LY carrying the sleeping GH into the room, LY made some moves and GH woke up Then, in a drunken state, the lusty GH made his moves without LY's consent but what LY did later on was totally unimaginable. In summary, as their lust for each other emerged, one thing led to another. :rolleyes: It happened on a Christmas night, by the way. (Ch. 115)- Oops, I read the wrong chapter. I'll follow up with another post later. :sweatingbullets:

oh I guess I said it wrongly. The part where BLY carries GH to the bedroom and kisses him is wayyyy before the rape part. What I mean is that that was the first time BLY initiates a kiss between them. It was always GH who makes the move. It’s really a big deal for BLY to do that. *sorry for the confusion

And yes, it was a mutual masturbation. Got nothing to do with hepatitis b thing, happened because BLY goes naked in front of GH and simply because GH can’t hold himself back any longer. :phew:

Edited: 

Ah I’m always a step behind. thanks @alvinboi

for the latest post. Like i said before, i'm not a good translator. it's kinda hard to express my point of view.

• Like 2

SPOILERS... Bring it on.  Hahahaha... I can say that its not only me that feels the spoilers are not really "spoilers".  For me, they make me look forward to the next episode and makes me understand more the story and the characters in it aside from making me more "addicted" to this web series and the novel and the real life characters and the story characters and everything about it! Hay!!!!! 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Marcus Dantes said:

Hi! does anybody know when episode 9 will be released? I AM SO HOOKED TO THIS WEBSERIES! :) haha and does someone have a link to the episode 9 trailer with ENG SUBS? :) thank you guys! 

>> Ep.9 will be release Tonight!!

Ep.9 trailer with English sub 

• Like 7

51 minutes ago, evedear said:

@bamburn04 it was said earlier in the thread that they will start shooting season two in May, this year!!  :D wohoooo

•  

Thank you very much. I get waaay too excited reading some translations or new episodes I miss a few statements of news here or there. XD
Thanks again. :)

• Like 1

I check this thread almost every hour ! You guys are awesome. Thank you for the spoilers I'm completely addicted to that web serie.

I can't wait for tonight's episode. What did Gu hai mean by "You know I only care about you" ?? Lu yin didn't even look fazed. Does this mean we'll get confession in episode 9 :w00t: I hope so. And a kiss maybe...:wub:

• Like 4

@Mélodie CUTMAN I guess he says something like "I only listen to you" (or "I will only listen to you" that) or at least that's what I understand. The subs are not that on point anyway. He said it like it doesn't matter to him (Gu Hai) what his girlfriend has to say because for him (now) is Luyin the one he listen to, and maybe that's why the translated it as "care" is care, but not actually care.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, evedear said:

@Mélodie CUTMAN I guess he says something like "I only listen to you" or at least that's what I understand. The subs are not that on point anyway. He said it like it doesn't matter to him (Gu Hai) what his girlfriend has to say because for him (now) is Luyin the one he listen to, and maybe that's why the translated it as "care" is care, but not actually care.

Aaah thank you for clearing that up ! I'm a little disappointed but well...

Guest skeletonworks

@araKitty No I'm not upset with you >_< I totally agree with what you wrote. We're on the same page even though I didn't read the novel. LOL. Maybe because I read/watch too many BL so I kinda understand Guhai's character or err.. used to this kind of scene. LOL. I'm just glad that someone came forward to explain in more details of what really happened. 

I just saw your comment by the way.

1 hour ago, evedear said:

@Mélodie CUTMAN I guess he says something like "I only listen to you" (or "I will only listen to you" that) or at least that's what I understand. The subs are not that on point anyway. He said it like it doesn't matter to him (Gu Hai) what his girlfriend has to say because for him (now) is Luyin the one he listen to, and maybe that's why the translated it as "care" is care, but not actually care.

Yes my friend told me Guhai said he only listens to Louyin. If Luoyin told him to go chase after her, he will.

I know a lot of people don't like her but I actually feel sorry for Lulu. Okay she doesn't have the best personality or looks (but that terrible hairstyle has probably a lot to do with it) but the girl must be so confused. Her boyfriend of three years suddenly changes behavior and looses interest in her when he was - according to his friends - really into her before. It seems like he now goes to her more because of a sense of duty rather than real interest.

I don't know if it's the same thing in the novel but to me it kinda shows how obsessive and devoted Gu hai can be. He chooses to focus on one person only. His heart can only be at one place at a time... 

• Like 4

Hi guys! I guess it's time for me to post something here or react and what had happened on the discussions. I've been a member here on soompi before, too bad my I forgot my User ID and PW so I created a new(used my Google Acct, LOL)

First of all, thank you for the spoilers!!! It really helped me to understand how the story should go. The comparisons posted on the previous pages from the recent release of the episode where so on-point, I mean it gives us a clear view on why it happened. Reading these spoilers doesnt affect me at all, in fact Im more excited what will happen next.

About the rape-kidnap scene .. I think I having mixed feelings about it. Im happy they reconciled after that, (pervy thought) Happy they did; but on a different incident, now Im not quite sated with what how hey they patched things up .. I think thats a bit awkward. 

• Like 2

Guest skeletonworks
10 minutes ago, Mélodie CUTMAN said:

I know a lot of people don't like her but I actually feel sorry for Lulu. Okay she doesn't have the best personality or looks (but that terrible hairstyle has probably a lot to do with it) but the girl must be so confused. Her boyfriend of three years suddenly changes behavior and looses interest in her when he was - according to his friends - really into her before. It seems like he now goes to her more because of a sense of duty rather than real interest.

I don't know if it's the same thing in the novel but to me it kinda shows how obsessive and devoted Gu hai can be. He chooses to focus on one person only. His heart can only be at one place at a time... 

Spoiler

I think so too... This is what my friend told me.. Pity Lulu a bit after hearing this.. Lulu and Guhai are always fighting because Guhai always talk about Luoyin when with her.. But they never break up until Guhai saw her with another man. But Lulu is not actually cheating on him. My friend said she's trying to get Guhai jealous or whatever.. So when Guhai broke up with her, it feels to me like he's got an excuse to break up with her finally. I think if he didn't see her with another man, he probably couldn't break up with her?

@araKitty Correct me if I'm wrong or misleading the people again ^^

Guest skeletonworks

7 hours ago, araKitty said:

Lovelythings said that Chai Jidan once said that originally, there was no kissing in the car scene. The couple added it themselves. But in the novel, they did make out in the car, which GH bought for BLY, after he picked up the call from ShiHui and he also found out that BLY still keep the watch ShiHui gave to him. He also bought a lot of couple jewelry for him. See what happen here. It’s because BLY never explain anything for this that makes GH feel insecure and assume for the worst.

Really? LOL. Hard to believe that that kiss scene was an adlib :blink: Probably a marketing strategy to get us fangirls crazier about the series? LOL. I like the kissing in the car scene the best :wub: