[drama Japan 2006] 鉄板少女アカネ! Teppan Girl

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Guest tomodachi-

^This drama just finished airing not long ago

9 eps in total.. was supposed to be 10 eps I think but due to low ratings, this drama was cut short.

You can find the raws and soft subs on d-addicts.. but so far I haven't seen any non-torrent downloads for this drama yet.

In my opinion, this drama wasn't that great. Kinda felt like I wasted time watching this =_= The acting wasn't that good.. and kinda fake.. in the really obvious way. I think I like Horikita Maki being Nobuta better.. because I definately didn't like her acting in this drama. I don't think these type of characters really suit her.

Didn't really enjoy this drama.. and can't get over the fact that the acting is just so bad it makes me cringe.. or maybe I'm just being really critical XD.. but I've seen better dramas~

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
Guest theanonymousafro

I've been watching this show about last saw #5 so halfway through. I like it, has some repeating jokes but has fresh stuff. I think it may make me a fan of Katase, she's really funny.

Archived