Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

imagine if ryu junyeol really became a teacher *A* if he teached me, i swear i would have move my things to the school and sleep there so i can greet him when he come and say goodbye to him when he's going back home. uhuhuhuhu junyeol seonsaengnim's voice is really shooting and clean... and he's a really kind guy... i bet the students are going to love him so much, his table would be really full of gifts, chocolates, and letters. ah i can easily imagine him went out from a class and waved to the students with his 'saranghaseyo' lines (don't forget his bigggggest beautiful smile);_;

• Like 12

16 minutes ago, boranoona said:

Not related to ryu junyeol but related to reply 1988.so i will put this under spoiler tag 

Hide contents

(Official translation of hyeri's interview by yonhap news agency's english site ,yonhap also took the original interview)

http://english.yonhapnews.co.kr/news/2016/01/28/0200000000AEN20160128002200315.html

well from the interview hyeri miss a couple of things. junghwan did express his feeling prior to the confession scene. the first one was when he told her to think as to why he came when she was meeting her friend and the second one is the dont go to the blind date part.

it is not that junghwan doesnt like to express his feeling, he is just hesitating when he found out that taek also like deoksun. if i were junghwan i also will hesitate a lot but not to the point of keeping quiet for 5 years.

well from the interview itself we can see how much these actor immersed themselves in their character. its crazy. they all did a good job actually.

• Like 11

Sorry this is more R88 than RJY but since we all start to love him with R88 just let me post about it a little

@boranoona I only read few lines and I'm already laughing at this

She turns down her childhood crush Kim Jeong-hwan to marry what had been a peripheral character, Choi Taek.

peripheral... lol

that's so true and so funny to read :D:D:D

and the title... I already like this translation

ok I'll go back to read the whole article

EDIT:

there is so much to say about this article, but since it's really R88 I'll say it in the MT later

• Like 7

i just found this at twitter, but i cant understand all about that, i just now it article about ryu jun yeol.. if someone in this thread can translate it to us?

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=241&aid=0002526043

and @theseoulstory wrote that "Ra Mi Ran revealed her thought: "Ryoo Joon Yeol not the husband, it was upsetting" "

http://m.news.nate.com/view/20160129n36375

ohh God, im really curious about that 2 articles.. hope for someone that can translate it.. 

• Like 8

1 hour ago, emy_rose said:

Sorry this is more R88 than RJY but since we all start to love him with R88 just let me post about it a little

@boranoona I only read few lines and I'm already laughing at this

peripheral... lol

that's so true and so funny to read :D:D:D

and the title... I already like this translation

ok I'll go back to read the whole article

EDIT:

there is so much to say about this article, but since it's really R88 I'll say it in the MT later

Since my question is not related to RJY oppa I put it on spoiler

Spoiler

Won't they attack you? 

• Like 3

@debieg

Spoiler

I think they will, but more than the husband I want to talk about Hyeri and the family and friendship plot holes... I can't talk about it here so it will be the MT... I hope that these days when the MT was closed helped them to calm down, if not... that is really their problem :)

I know I'm stubborn but I don't like to think that JH shippers really can't write anything in the MT... since they are all so focused on the husband I'll try to not focus on him.

• Like 13

12 minutes ago, debieg said:

Since my question is not related to RJY oppa I put it on spoiler

Hide contents

Won't they attack you? 

Spoiler

Well, they'll risk the main thread to be closed again. Wouldn't want that to happen. Would they ? 

Actually, we have nothing to loose if the MT being close permanently IF the situation is like the last several pages, we were not allowed to voice our opinion there.

It's drama about a whole lot of people, not just taek & deoksun.

But, let's just get our point across while still being polite :D

• Like 9

I was backreading few pages and came across this info that oppa wants to go to india for a vacation

Guess what guyzzz i am from india:w00t:

Maybe when he comes here i can be his guide:wub:

He said that he is going to be everyone's husband so i think i have a chance

Who knows i can seduce him and marry him tooo:blush:

A girl can dream right:P

• Like 14

4 hours ago, dee2diana said:

Indeed ^^

I followed all series of Reply, but never stuck on the actor like I feel when I see RJY :rolleyes: I think I've fall into him 'tsundere charm'.

I also watched Na PD's YOF and Three Meals a Day, and really hope to see RJY on Na PD's production!! Then Na PD's grant my wish so quickly ㅋㅋㅋ  Na PD 사랑해용 :wub: 

Now I'm already imagining RJY and 3 others swimming in an oasis in the middle of the desert :phew:  

btw, I'm not really familiar with soompi forum, so please notice me if I make any mistakes in my posts.... thank you guys ^^

IKR, sometimes I feel like Na PD is too good to be true :D How can he (and his team) find awesome filming spots + HOT trending cast members + super creative variety show ideas. It's like...every PD's dream! *result from watching The Producers*

And RJY swimming...wet hair...bare chest...? Excuse me I might have a nosebleed :vicx:

Edit: HAPPY 100 PAGES GUYS! Saranghamnidang~ saranghaseyong~

Edited by iloveenglishsubs
  • Like 11

tick tock tick tock! waiting jh x ds thread reopen feelss like waiting jh confess to ds! LOL!!

looks like there's many of us cannot wait to talk about our OTP! lets flooded our shipper thread with many happy post <3 <3

also dont be afraid to post in MT, there is the place that we can share our info & opinion about the drama :) 

i found RJY cute pic but im using my phone now, it's a bit complicated to upload pic from phone :( will upload the pic later ^^

hope there will be some news from africa when im back!!

• Like 9

Welp~

Just a little reminder, hope people know how to filter what they are supposed to share in this online community :D
For those who have watched Socialphobia, it's not nice to post too personal information.. and we can apply it to Junyeol and his private life. :DDD

Happy 100 pages guys <3

Let's love and be more deeper in love with Ryu~ ^O^

• Like 16

Congratulations for 100 pages!!!!! Whoaaaa

im really happy and so

proud of him! 

Thanks ka for the updates and at last I got to watch social phobia, quite scary for this generation huh? I can't believe it's RJY I'm watching, he's really into it . I can only see yangge there

• Like 11

HAPPY 100 PAGES! 

I'm really proud at how we all are so loving junyeol oppa and supporting him too! I hope the discussion and sharing in this thread keep going for a long time ^^

I wonder how oppa is doing now in Africa? Has 10 days passed? I hope the boys are doing well!

98% of the pics i have in my phone is RJY oppa and I just can't get over him. I even printed his photos as stickers to paste them on my walls, laptop, and everything hahah. He's such a kind-hearted and witty namja! 

사랑합니다. 사랑하세요!

• Like 14