Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

off topic but since I saw lots of DS-JH shipper here

Spoiler

this video title is "If Junghwan was DS's husband?" and the OP change the things DS and JH said in several scenes, but it's very well edited that I find it believable lol

Guest wizengamot
17 hours ago, littledonita said:

[Trans-short fan acc]

A girl said both RJY and his manager are very kind. He took off his mask to talk to her, he seems really surprised he has fans over here. Oh, and he speaks fluent English.

OMG!!! then we, international fans, can really talk to him? or send him fan messages. 

yeah-baby-gif-joey-friends.gif

no wonder, when all his fave movies are in English. He then he must have read the english comments too on his IG.

2 hours ago, Howlongwillthisfandomlast said:

Does any of you know of any non korean/english fansites other than 'Ryu Jun Yeol Tieba' and 'Ryu Jun Yeol TH'? I am trying to compile as many fansites as I can in the first post. 

@DGM_RYU on Twitter RJY FANSITE

• Like 12

2 hours ago, luffypyon said:

I haven't touched ep 19 & 20 either. Watching TKxDS kiss scenes is too much for me that I can't focus on the family story part. I will only save video cuts of Kim sajang family and SunBora scene. Even when my friend asks how many episode Reply 1988 has, I always answer 18 episodes

@tituyphing you're always welcome :D 

LoL. so do I. my friends asked me about how many episode reply 1988 has and I answer 18 episode. Actually my sister has download ep 19 and 20, but I watch it and skip TKx DS scene. LoL. Except TK DS scene, I do like the family story. and of course uri JH.

• Like 14

2 hours ago, tituyphing said:

Hello all, 

I don't know if I'm late to join the thread because I didn't visit soompi since the final episode of "you-know-what" drama. Hahaha.. Uhm and also maybe I'm just one of little number of fans who don't ship hyeri and junyeol in real life, hahaha afraid that I can't be fit here. uuuugh~~ mianhae~~ 

^5. I don't ship them in real life too. He can stay single until I get married or he married me. Hahaha.  Just kidding. I see them as very close oppa-tonsaeng and I like to see their off - screen interaction. 

Anyway, not sure if anyone has noticed but yesterday at around KST 1pm, JunYeol followed The Walking Dead account on IG. Looks like someone is looking forward to a movie.

16-01-20-19-20-02-841_deco.jpg

• Like 19

35 minutes ago, Imung Ling said:

LoL. so do I. my friends asked me about how many episode reply 1988 has and I answer 18 episode. Actually my sister has download ep 19 and 20, but I watch it and skip TKx DS scene. LoL. Except TK DS scene, I do like the family story. and of course uri JH.

IKR :D . I feel like I want to respect and treasure Junghwan's journey only by having 18 episodes. Although episode 18 was considered as Junghwan's tragedy, but the confession was EPIC. The top of the most all

• Like 11

46 minutes ago, parkangel said:

I don't understand Thai. What did the status say? 

"They sat & walked side by side, fed each other, used couple items. Lets ship them in real life"

PS. I met  the owner of this account in another Thai forum. He was/is DS-JH shipper so his captions always goes something like this. Kekeke

• Like 14

1 hour ago, tituyphing said:

He speaks fluent English.. Find some of his comments in English actually.. Hehehe... But he's not confident in speaking in English, but his written English is nice one! (kinda of better than mine pfffffft

Hahaha sorry to cut you off...

I remembered that I read somewhere in this thread that his English pronunciation and writting is pretty good during the V-App. I don't know what kind of English they're speaking off, but when I watched his V-App I was ridiculously happy that he's able to spell "Club Activity" without error, he even asked the staff if its should be with plural (with -ies) or not hahahha

And the way he pronounced Breaking Dawn doesn't sound Kong-lish... I'm just being a silly giddy girl with those things, it made me feel happy to know that if I post short greetings or support for him in English in his instagram he would understand 

• Like 16

20 minutes ago, luffypyon said:

IKR :D . I feel like I want to respect and treasure Junghwan's journey only by having 18 episodes. Although episode 18 was considered as Junghwan's tragedy, but the confession was EPIC. The top of the most all

Absolutely JH love story ended in episode 18. I agree with u, for me the final episode is episode 18. but my sister said that in episode 19 and 20 JH looks so adorable in surprising her mom's birthday and when he calm down SW by having drink with him. it's also funny when DR talked as an MC in SW-BR wedding and said JH late with his microphone. So I just watch JH family, SW-BR moment, and skip the other. :cry:

• Like 8

1 hour ago, iloveenglishsubs said:

Let's see...

1. He is kind and considerate to practically everyone

2. He is a great actor

3. He laughs and smiles a lot

4. He shows gratitude to everything he has. That includes thanking God for beautiful sceneries he gets to see (in his IG)

5. He looks great in pictorials

6. He's got long legs and beautiful fingers. Uhm...wait...I just get dizzy *slap my own face*

7. He appreciates nature (posting pictures of flower? He got me there)

8. He looks so cute when he is embarrassed or shy

9. He is also good at English? Wow!

This list can go down longer :D

10. He think the in sed beuty is more important that out side beuty.

11. He got a good tas te in cinema.

12. He's real dream in life is make people misvalored feel better with himself and see the  side or life. Not just to be famous or popular.

13. He is sensible, and He isn't afraid to cry or be emotional if He feels it.

14. He likes to eat, travell, hang out with his friends and make joke. 

15. He treasure his family and his fans.

16. He isn't a fashionist (it's important for me), He prefer be confortable and feel more confidente like that (but He is handsome with any out fit He wears)

Who give more?

• Like 17

40 minutes ago, scualquiercosa said:

10. He think the in sed beuty is more important that out side beuty.

11. He got a good tas te in cinema.

12. He's real dream in life is make people misvalored feel better with himself and see the  side or life. Not just to be famous or popular.

13. He is sensible, and He isn't afraid to cry or be emotional if He feels it.

14. He likes to eat, travell, hang out with his friends and make joke. 

15. He treasure his family and his fans.

16. He isn't a fashionist (it's important for me), He prefer be confortable and feel more confidente like that (but He is handsome with any out fit He wears)

Who give more?

HE'S PERFECT CHINGU..... FLAWLESS:heart:

giphy.gif giphy.gif 

• Like 14

1 hour ago, yumeaki said:

^5. I don't ship them in real life too. He can stay single until I get married or he married me. Hahaha.  Just kidding. I see them as very close oppa-tonsaeng and I like to see their off - screen interaction. 

Anyway, not sure if anyone has noticed but yesterday at around KST 1pm, JunYeol followed The Walking Dead account on IG. Looks like someone is looking forward to a movie.

Yeah it doesn't mean that I don't like Hyeri, I like Hyeri a lot. Enough to ship her with Bogum instead hwahahahaha.. Ups.. Mianhaeyong.. Sorry.. Just kidding. 

At least for now, from what I see, Junyeolie always friendly and easily close to people. He is kindhearted and warm to be friend with. I just don't ship him with anyone in real life, it's hard, in the future he will get many offers maybe drama, cf, movie, I don't want that shipping feeling of mine to stops me supporting his next projects with anyone he will be partnering with :))))

Yeah I think I posted before in JHDS thread, did I? I think I did. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ posting about junyeolie here and there forgot which post is posted where. That Junyeolie speaks English, he's just shy hehehe.. 

He must be very happy that his 사랑합니다 사랑하세요 now has its English Phrase. Lol!! You're now well-known globally, do you know that Ryu Junyeol??? Hahaha.. But still I love how he's just dress comfortably just the way he is, as friendly as usual, as bubbly, as playful, as chatty as he used to be. 

Popularity hasn't change him, he even become more charming and down to earth.

Aaaah I think I would write an essay if I continue to praise him, hahaha.. Have a lovely day, have a Ryu-Day!!

• Like 18