Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

I just came home and missed the whole thing. Thanks everyone for the updates, now I'm crying my balls out. I fell hard for Junghwan and now I fell even harder for Ryu Jun Yeol. :heart:

Does anyone know about his flight to Phuket? If he flies commercial to BKK airport I might go greet him there and snap some pics for you guys. But with that many people I think they might arrange a direct charter flight to Phuket airport.

• Like 14

2 hours ago, wasted_youth said:

Ryu Jun-yeol I don't how you did it but you captured millions of hearts do you know that. 

Guys I'm tearing up when I posted this because of the V app interview and I'm proud and also because all the Jung-hwan feelings are coming back. He's too precious.

omg can I have one of the gif and put it as my profile picture? :wub:

4 minutes ago, littledonita said:

I just came home and missed the whole thing. Thanks everyone for the updates, now I'm crying my balls out. I fell hard for Junghwan and now I fell even harder for Ryu Jun Yeol. :heart:

Does anyone know about his flight to Phuket? If he flies commercial to BKK airport I might go greet him there and snap some pics for you guys. But with that many people I think they might arrange a direct chater flight to Phuket airport.

omooooo I hope someone will give you info asap about his flight! lucky you to have the chance to see him! send my love to him if you meet him tomorrow!

19 minutes ago, wasted_youth said:

@cheetah_omma where is Jung-boing in that liiiiisttttt 

hahaha honestly i love all character in R88! that's why i falll for R88 this hard!

even i love ja hyun so much! her face is too funny <3 <3

also doeksun teacher!

KIM Family is my fav fam! Kim sajang appa, ra miran omma, jungbong hyung and uri BELOVED junghwan r my treasureee :heart:

• Like 8

8 hours ago, MrsSoJiSub said:

RJY is supposed to come on the show Taxi with LDH right? Man I can't wait to watch that and see if they question the two on the ending of the drama, their response to the script, and how they felt about the ending and the outpouring of Koreans fans reactions to the whole thing. I really hope the two can give us some information and insight to how we got here because I am honestly still reeling from it all. Funny enough my flat mate is the one ragging like no tomorrow (and she was just a casual viewer) and I"m just like "girl let it go...do you wanna build a snowman?" LMFAO.

Seriously RJY was just too go an actor. I re-watched the scene where Taek catches him watching Deok Sun dance and man, that was the look of pure love. His face his eyes his whole being just shone. I just...how is someone that good an actor. There are so many other moments especially the quiet ones (like when he just that adorable dorky wave back to a grinning and waving Deok Sun or when he just looks at her saying nothing then utters "don't go" and I melt). I really hope to see him in another drama soon (baby I hear they are going to make a drama out of my Sassy Girl. He would be perfect for the male lead there and we would get to see him let loose his funny bone) but I got a feeling he is going to focus on movies. I don't care what he does. I just want lots and lots and lots of him LOL. 

Ohh ohh i also think the same too about My Sassy Girl!!! He will be perfect for the male lead cast! (Gosh i forgot the char name)

• Like 8

8 minutes ago, janeadelaine said:

omooooo I hope someone will give you info asap about his flight! lucky you to have the chance to see him! send my love to him if you meet him tomorrow!

envy of you....i hope u can meet him and take some photos for us. i wanna go there, but it's impossible. my parents won't let me go.

• Like 6

in his V-App today is he really say that he almost deleted his IG acc because afraid of hate comment about his character?
 I think i miss that part if he really say it.

BTW, thanks to RJY V-App, good decision, because last night i really hate Hyeri LOL, but after V-App today i love her again. They are really think DS  & JH will end up together, RJY really treasure his character.

YES! RYU JUN YEOL IS CAPTAIN OF OUR SHIP! I am happy Hyeri too Hehhehehehehe

are you know when taxi will air in TVN?

• Like 20

36 minutes ago, Mings30 said:

Aiee his disliking on taek's confession scene is really the cutest thing! I feel bad to know that Hyeri was initially on teamjunghwan. Even both of them think that they should be together. You work so hard RJY. Thank you for being international husband lols.

junyeol oppaaa! ur not alone! almost whole nation and i-netz also dislike taek conf scene! kkkkkk~

well i didnt feel bad for knew that hyeri was initially #teamjunghwan! I WAS SO HAPPY TO KNOW THAT!!

finally we got GREAT CLOSURE for Reply 1988 end!! HAHAHAHA! (too excited!)

when RJY talking about his character junghwan & what he feel about the ending r my FAV section in RJY V-app today! also when he crying bcs many netizen left comments in his IG, also when he call byunyohan oppaaa! well~~ i think all the section r my fav!! kkkkkkk~

• Like 12