Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

6 hours ago, Howlongwillthisfandomlast said:

@dhyca

Hide contents

The contest has ended. I thought you have no intention to watch. But if you do not mind huge amount of spoilers, you can check out our entries for the contest here http://tinyurl.com/teamjunghwan

ohh.. i see.. hehe.. thankyou Chingu :) no, its okay.. its better to have many things to watch n read later.. ;) 

@emy_rose i also agree with karaoke.. uri HJE was an idol.. so it would be very nice to see them sing together :) n maybe dance too.. would be nice if the dance is in the party..maybe in Zeze anniversary in the ballroom they both wear suit and dress.. so romantic.. hihi.. :wub:

• Like 5

Please vote Lucky Romance drama and actors in 2016 Kdrama Awards (first half period)

Cl_C1ySVEAUnY1j.jpg

Category: 
1. Best Kdrama : Lucky Romance (Link: http://vote.kdramastars.com/best-drama-k-drama-2016-first-half )
2. Best Actor : Ryu Jun Yeol (Link http://vote.kdramastars.com/best-actor-k-drama-2016-first-half )
3. Best Actress: Hwang Jung Eum (Link: http://vote.kdramastars.com/best-actress-k-drama-2016-first-half )
4. Best Couple: Ryu Jun Yeol, Hwang Jung Eum (Link: http://vote.kdramastars.com/best-couple-k-drama-2016-first-half )

Note: 
1. Period of voting is until June 30
2. Only one vote is allowed for each IP address per day
3. Just click vote button until there's popped up message "Thank you for voting"

• Like 6

2 hours ago, dhyca said:

ohh.. i see.. hehe.. thankyou Chingu :) no, its okay.. its better to have many things to watch n read later.. ;) 

@emy_rose i also agree with karaoke.. uri HJE was an idol.. so it would be very nice to see them sing together :) n maybe dance too.. would be nice if the dance is in the party..maybe in Zeze anniversary in the ballroom they both wear suit and dress.. so romantic.. hihi.. :wub:

omo, now you did it... I want that ballroom scene :lol:

I can see it:

she dressed with a beautiful long dress...

he wearing a suit ( a very elegant black suit with shorts :D... no ok, I'm joking no shorts for the ballroom scene)...

dancing while Junsu's OST Lean on Me is playing...

I already have the popcorn ready to watch this scene ;)

• Like 4

16 hours ago, emy_rose said:

omo, now you did it... I want that ballroom scene :lol:

I can see it:

she dressed with a beautiful long dress...

he wearing a suit ( a very elegant black suit with shorts :D... no ok, I'm joking no shorts for the ballroom scene)...

dancing while Junsu's OST Lean on Me is playing...

I already have the popcorn ready to watch this scene ;)

yes.. haha..
HJE is sexy and RJY is tall.. both hv nice figure.. they both look perfect then..aaah i can imagine already.. :wub:
lets hope for it happen in the future ;) 

lemme join u to fin.that popcorn..haha ;) 

• Like 7

Hello...

I want to share something to you guys... Umm since our oppa is awarded with the title of The Most Kissable Lips, there is this one fanfic focusing on his lips...

Spoiler

With Your Lips Clamped Shut ….. Lucky Kiss ♥♥♥

2016-06-20.jpg

p = ρgd (p = atmospheric pressure ( 101,325 Pa);ρ = density (of water) ( 1000 kg/m^3 );g = gravity (9.81 m/s^2);d = depth)  , is this what he is thinking? The ability of human lungs to suck in air, the energy exerted in this act, the running out of air, the gasp when the lips tighten over me, making me struggle within.  Oh! How elated was I, when I finally got picked. My body doused in icy haven, the glittering fluid shining among the ceiling lights. Who was I picked up for? Swiftly , as I was being carried over the counter, there he was, eagerly awaiting my arrival. His skin gleaming as the morning sun, his deep set eyes filled with boundless hope and his lips aching to rest on me. As I was stood there in front of him, sticking my petite head from the clutch of his affectionate palm, he heavily sighed, the grip of his palm tightening with every sigh he uttered. Then, as a reluctant smile slowly emerged on his face, I knew it that very moment, the precious time had come. The sweet moment for which I was solely created.  ......  Read More : https://jjangyard.wordpress.com/2016/06/21/with-your-lips-clamped-shut-lucky-kiss-♥♥♥/ :D

Spoiler

Recently some friends and I make a blog. We do blogging about K-entertainments, but mostly its focusing on our oppa, the one and only Ryu Junyeol. We do recap for Lucky Romance as well, guys. Latest recap is written in Dalnim's Diary style (check it out https://jjangyard.wordpress.com/2016/06/24/lucky-romance-10/ and find other episode recap under the category "Gag Style Drama Recap"). We will feel lucky if you read it. Thank you. Also, I am sorry for being oot here. :grimace:

Have a good day!!

• Like 9

When Lucky Romance ends, probably will be quite a while until we get as many updates of Junyeol. :(

I am glad we have been getting non stop updates of him in the past few months with advertisements-interviews-yof-fanmeeting-lucky romance. But he needs to rest. 

• Like 9

4 hours ago, Howlongwillthisfandomlast said:

When Lucky Romance ends, probably will be quite a while until we get as many updates of Junyeol. :(

I am glad we have been getting non stop updates of him in the past few months with advertisements-interviews-yof-fanmeeting-lucky romance. But he needs to rest. 

Yes maybe he will update less frequently ,spcl his pictures, once the drama is over. Both JungEum and Oppa share so much love with us through their SNS. He is spoiling us :)

He never posted anything from The King set..guess movie sets have stricter rules regarding taking and sharing pictures on SNS. 

He will probably still give us weekly "Thank you Lord" caption with nature pics :)I look forward to his update every sunday and nowadays every wednesday-thursday.

• Like 7

I found an interesting post but I can't share the twitter from @MrsRyu for some reason so I'll just copy it :D

SPORT TV STAR

The tsundere guy who capture your heart :

1. Ryu Jun Yeol

2. Joo Jin Woong

3. Eric

The link for the video here

I don't understand much of what they say in the video but oppa part start at 3:19 and there is a little of R88 and a little of LR.

He is such a great actor and I love both JH and SH so once again

You-Did-It-Congratulations.png

UGfN1Aj.jpg

Spoiler

QJB4NU6.jpgHdPEqrV.jpg

Credit: as tagged

• Like 5

This will be the last time, I swear....! :D

##

It's the last day to join and participate for our Ryu Jun Yeol international project for Lucky Romance! ^^

It's gonna be a great summer (YeolEum...??? :p) snack surprise from us fans so if you have some change to spare, we're not really looking for high donations but those who are willing to share from their hearts! ^^

tumblr_o98wlplFEN1v0c5uoo1_540.jpg

tumblr_o98wlplFEN1v0c5uoo2_540.jpg

For those who donated but haven't sent their photo message, please be reminded that we will be strict with the deadline :( We want nothing else but to make your messages seen by Junyeolie, so please submit before the deadline! ^^

• Like 7

12 hours ago, Howlongwillthisfandomlast said:

Well, to cope up with it.. EoR plans to release everything we plan to release that got buried due to more important and latest news n____nv

You won't miss him too much, we got your backs guys.. as always n__nv

• Like 9

38 minutes ago, EMM! said:

Well, to cope up with it.. EoR plans to release everything we plan to release that got buried due to more important and latest news n____nv

You won't miss him too much, we got your backs guys.. as always n__nv

Thank you so much Emm !!! Eyes On Ryu is definitely the hero for we Ryu Jun Yeol i-fans. I don't know what to do with my heart without my weekly dosage of Ryu Junyeol after Lucky Romance ended cry-eggy-emoticon.gif?1302821232

• Like 7

4 hours ago, luffypyon said:

Thank you so much Emm !!! Eyes On Ryu is definitely the hero for we Ryu Jun Yeol i-fans. I don't know what to do with my heart without my weekly dosage of Ryu Junyeol after Lucky Romance ended cry-eggy-emoticon.gif?1302821232

SOOOO CHEEESYYY ;_____; <3

We're sorry we haven't been able to upload all those we should have uploaded.. our translation list is so piled up since we're more focused on Lucky Romance releases ><

Spoiler

Examples are..Taxi is 98% translated but not yet timed, MBC interview.. Junyeol7..XIA x Junyeol 60%, other interview translations are started but never finished.. we have so much really!

We hope he takes a break too, so we can catch up on his old stuff and have the fans understand and gain the knowledge they're supposed to have known before :(

But you guys.. we're not heroes ;_; you guys are! we won't be here if not for fans like you who are enthusiastic in supporting him and loving him <3

Thanks for all the love for him and EoR the same <3

• Like 8