Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

On 6/8/2016 at 9:07 AM, Kelly86 said:

Late, but I was wondering was Taxi all ever subbed? I remembering seeing only some of it subbed since the rest was not yet?

Yo! Only the 1st ep of Donghwi - Junyeol's TAXI was subbed :D

We're going to release ep.2 and ep.3 (junyeol part only) by this month! <3 It's been so long, we know, but we had so much Junyeolie work for the past months huhu sorry!

• Like 3

[ENG SUB] Ryu Junyeol 52nd Baeksang Award Speech
To watch, go to: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4eliu9_eng-sub-ryu-junyeol-52nd-baeksang-award-speech_fun

PJA259V.png

[ENG SUB] Lucky Romance Ep. 3 BTS - Ghost Scene
To watch, go to: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4eky3p_eng-sub-lucky-romance-ep-3-bts-ghost-scene_fun

aGIO1Dq.jpg

[ENG SUB] Lucky Romance Ep. 4 BTS Dinner Date Scene
To watch, go to: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4eleud_eng-sub-lucky-romance-ep-4-bts-dinner-date-scene_fun

ZRfF3UJ.jpg

----

Have fun watching these subbed clips <3

• Like 3

I'm happy to read that knetz gave oppa and LR a chance :D

To be honest it was not fair when they said that he was going to act the same character once again without giving him a chance and I was disappointed and a little angry because of that :angry:

But now all seems good since everyone is loving SH a lot and I read comments everywhere posted by new fans that fell for him thanks to LR.

Like this one:

Ep 1 of lucky romance was so so for me so i thought it was not that good but lol now i cant wait wait for the next ep >< AND WOW RYU JUNYEOL'S CHARISMA IS SRSLY NO JOKE!!!! I didnt watch his reply but i kinda tell already what theyre talking abt buuttt damnnn there's really something with him!!! The drama itself kinda feels refreshing to me. Its not like the other dramas where all the revelations abt the leading man/lady comes in the middle part where they already falling inlove with each other ughh love this drama so far!! Cant wait for the ep where she'll seduce him hahahaha

credit: mandyweird

Really...

never judge a book by its cover, in this case never judge a drama by its teaser:P

And also I found an article about this new wave of love for him ;)

Ryu Jun Yeol as Reply 1988’s Jung Hwan vs Lucky Romance’s Je Suho

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_filename_640

Rising actor Ryu Jun Yeol is getting much loved for his acting from his previous drama and his current one “Lucky Romance” and many are comparing his portrayed characters and debating on which character best suits the actor.

Ryu Jun Yeol hit fame with his acting as Kim Jung Hwan in hit drama “Reply 1988” wherein his character is a young man who has a matured mind.

While for his newest drama “Lucky Romance”, people are talking about how he fits the character as well as Je Suho is a matured man but still act’s like a kid, a total opposite of his old character.

Netizens are also praising him for being one great versatile actor and whatever you ask him to do, he will do it flawlessly.

Have you watched both dramas that Ryu Jun Yeol starred on? Which character portrayed by Ryu Jun Yeol do you prefer more: Reply 1988’s Jung Hwan or Lucky Romance’s Je Suho?

CREDIT: kpopcraze

• Like 10

Ryu Jun Yeol met a Reply'88 actor, a grandpa in Reply'88 Bus scene when Junghwan gave up his seat then was standing side by side with Deoksun, in  on Lucky Romance set. I am so proud that as a rising actor he is still humble. 

MOD EDIT: Put large files and multiple pictures in spoiler tag

Spoiler

Have you seen Episode 6 of Lucky Romance, Guys? I think I spot Ryu Jun Yeol's friend in Movie Social Phobia appeared as the pervert tiger who scam Bonui :

tumblr_o8ismgQBmA1r81c2so1_540.jpg

tumblr_o8ismgQBmA1r81c2so2_540.jpg

tumblr_o8isya8PDo1sppmuyo1_540.jpg

tumblr_o8isya8PDo1sppmuyo2_540.jpg

Edited by rainmoon
  • Like 13

has anyone watch ep 5&6 ? Why i got the Junghwan-ee feeling in ep 5 last scene? :cry:

Suho's gaze when he disappointed because of Bonui.....when he sit in the car and saw Bonui....his gaze really look like Junghwan-ee when he confessed to Deoksun.....it's like i can feel how broken he is with that gaze.....

SO sad i have to wait for another week again....:confounded:

• Like 7

Only sleep 2hrs a day and now he is also filming The King at the same time :( 

Hope he gets some rest after LR ended. He will still be busy filming but I assume will be a lot less busy compared to now.

• Like 5

On 6/7/2016 at 9:29 PM, aprodithe said:

Thank you knetz ...while some haters keep calling for his look and even comments they hate the drama because they hate the leads, the open minded once can see the true gem. 

I know the drama is not going to get high rating.p probably just middle because this is romcom. But what I want is junyeol break the junghwan image he will show his other charms in the King but it's going to be end of the year premiere . While taxi driver is not even filmed ( heard song kang go has starting but junyeol not join yet).

Do this drama lucky romance just a drama that can give different vibe than tsundere junghwan, and I'm so happy that knetz received the messages from junyeol acting.

He is indeed a true gem...:heart: I have been liking K-world for almost 18 years..and the only 2, makes me follow their SNS & news..Shinhwa Oppadeul & Ryu Jun Yeol..

Hahahaha Eric in DoR makes me join the soompi forum...then RJY makes me comeback to soompi with Reply 1988..hahahaha :glasses:

• Like 8

On 07/06/2016 at 6:50 AM, Eichhoernchen said:

Ryu Junyeol's roles in 'Lucky Romance' and 'Reply 1988'

[Naver: OSEN] 'Lucky Romance' Je Suho Ryu Junyeol vs 'Reply 1988' Jungpal Ryu Junyeol

MOD EDIT: Do not quote images

Owh...I'm included in majority...LOL  :grimace: ...Can't get enough RJY in LR...another waiting...

Edited by rainmoon
  • Like 5

[ENG SUB] Lucky Romance Ep.6 BTS - Je-jumma scene
To watch, go to: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4fovvg_eng-sub-lucky-romance-ep-6-bts-je-jumma-scene_fun

YVmGdbs.png

I miss his precious smile!!!!! Hope Lucky Romance gives us more of his smile in the next 10 episodes <3

I really wonder how it'll go from next week.. literally have no clue on where the plot will go to haha

• Like 10

Look at this....they all (including Junyeol) massage jeungeum 's legs ...so cute . Even junyeol massage her while reading the script lol.

Cko3iLDVAAQUYVS.jpg

Another funny moments during jejumma bts was when soohyuk asked "where's the honey? You like beekeeper" Junyeol laugh so hard.

And when sangchul said "I'm waiting in the car" junyeol reply " don't wait...just go " hahahaha.... naughty junyeol.

Another one? Junyeol massage soohyuk ...cute bromance....

• Like 8

http://pann-choa.blogspot.com/2016/06/instiz-exo-stuffs.html

[instiz] RYU JUNYEOL'S SENSEㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ (FT. EXO SUHO)
a2d7673751a140889d03dfed4278353b.jpg
"Suho meeting Suho, why is my hear skipping?"
(T/N: Ryu Junyeol is playing a character named Suho atm, and "why is my hear skipping" are Monster's lyrics)

post response: +50
original post: here

- Hul his senseㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- Ah my actor's sense ㅜㅜ

- ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- I really like Ryu Junyeol

- Their song is pretty good bb

- Look at his senseㅠㅠㅠ I like their friendship

• Like 4

I come here right after watching ep 6.

Guys, now I can proudly say that Ryu Jun Yeol does a great job portraying Je Suho.

There're not much acting on his part in the early episodes but we got to see more sides of Suho as the show goes on and RJY absolutely owned this character. His acting style is so subtle, yet so significant.

I'm really looking forward to next episode ... 

Spoiler

though it still makes me cringe so hard every time they bring up the sleep-with-me thing.

• Like 4

16 hours ago, EMM! said:

[NEWS] 160611 Lucky Romance's 6th episode comical scene was Ryu Jun Yeol's idea
To view the original post, go to: http://eyesonryu.tumblr.com/post/145742679545/news-160611-lucky-romances-6th-episode-comical

Source: Osen
News Article by Eyes On RYU | eyesonryu.tumblr.com
Please do not translate to other language without permission!
Don’t forget to credit Eyes On RYU when sharing!

(we only translated some parts of the article)

According to Osen, the scene wherein Je Suho took Bonui to see various and different fortunetellers and spoke to them with a robotic tone turns out to be Ryu Jun Yeol’s idea.

This scene made it to the 3 Best scenes of Lucky Romance’s Episode 6.

Ryu Jun Yeol-nim has always been creative, great, and amazing to distinguish and point out every character’s trademarks in all the roles he has done.

---------

WoooooW! I really did not expect this! ;_____; 

I love how active he is in this drama whether it is picking his own props to make the scene more comical, suggesting scenes or maybe even the "bed gags" were added because it was his idea ;____; I wonder if the Reply 1988 references were his suggestions? XD

• Like 2