Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

37 minutes ago, Niel2804 said:

Yaps, i think the author is fair ^^ and she loves YOF cast bromance hahahaha she even asking where the scene when PBG kissed RJY hahahahaha. i don't think it's boring, well maybe because i am so madly in love with the cast kkkk, and for me the show really showing how youth in trip now days, as someone who in my 20s, it's like seeing my self in vacation XD

For me, i even watch it without sub which is very rare for me to do, i watch K-Variety Show without sub only for YOF Africa and Solim Couple hahahaha i am okay watching it even without sub, if other says that the show is boring maybe because they not watching it using my eyes XD

Paboo means good in variety ? Heollll then they should watch "Problematic Man" all the cast is smart but they still can entertain us which mean they good in variety XD

yes..that's what I read mostly in the comment. it keep saying that this show is boring and how the cast were too nice to each other. i dont know, but when i had vacation with my 8 friends, we're trying our best not to create any conflict. AT ALL. when we decide what should we eat, we have consensus that it should be something cheaper and have various menu. not in one menu restaurant for examples.  when we decide what should we do in one place, we decide what most of us want to do..if we love to do parasailing, then we will do it..if 3 of us afraid of height, they can just sit and wait while taking pics of the other who did parasailing.

I dont understand why they'd been called too nice...it's just a consensus for every traveller so everyone can enjoy the trip. dont create trouble is our first consensus.2nd is that we must tolerate into each other..like who's going to take a bath first in our guest house (we rent a house together for 4 days) , the longest one should take a bath latest..that's the consensus...and noone complain. my friend even decide not taking a bath in the morning because she wakes late and she usually took a bath at least 15-20 minutes. no complain at her side...

Problematic man is nice..but sometimes i confuse hahahaha..i prefer abnormal summit. i learn a lot from them and they're have funny side too

• Like 4

New CF?

Spoiler

12 minutes ago, aprodithe said:

ciaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....finally i see them hahahahaha...kim go eun came to the vip premier (probably not walk through red carpet tough)..but i do think she's like the lady of the BYH groups since, you know...she's the ex first lady buahahahahaha...

she's sooo supporting friend...i love her. i was highly doubt that she would attend last night but she did...and my question is, does Choi Minho also BYH48 too? he said he came to support Junyeol and Suho...but he seems close with the other too..

Lol, ex first lady!

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, littledonita said:

OMG :heart:

I have to stop working and run to soompi because of that Skinfood teaser.
I'm not really into makeup or skin care product but if they ever hold a RJY fansign I'll buy theirs as much as I have to.

yes please...DO FAN SIGNING PLEASEEE

• Like 1

I'MMA GO GET MYSELF THAT YUJAE CREAM IF IT MEANT HIM GETTING HIS ATTENTION ON ME ;_____;
*pardon with the capslock

PD-nim, Writer-nim, whoever you are, get this man a role just like one in this CF, please :')
Gooood, he's killing me with that tsundereness :bawling: 

Spoiler

anyway.. Kim Yoo Jung is sure damn beautiful.. Can't believe that she's still in her teen.. while me in my 20s still lookin' like a hot mess T___T hahaha

• Like 5

OMG that Skinfood CF!!  :bawling::heart::heart: I was hoping he's gonna shoot sth with Yoojung since I saw that both are endorsing for Skinfood, but a full CF with her already! AGJKSHDKHG 

Another fancam from Glory day premiere, he looked kinda flirty here lol :phew: Who was he talking with...Suho?

• Like 9

First of all… on the skinfood cf…

Nooooo!!!! Not a skincare cf!!! I always go crazy with skincare products purchases when my men endorse them (LMH for etude house/innisfree, JYJ for nature republic). I really CANNOT buy anymore skin care products. I need at least 2 years break to finish my current stocks. But oooh… did I see yuja? I LOVE yuzja scent. See the importance of finding the right endorser?  I wouldn’t even know Skinfood has a product of my fav scent if not because of Junyeol. Now they earn themselves a crazy customer!

When I first saw the teaser earlier this afternoon, I was kind of hoping he won’t have a cf with the other female endorser, Kim Yoo Joon. The age gap is just too wide. It will remind me of the pizza cf with Kim Woo Bin and Kim So Hyun and these two just looked strange together. And right on cue, Skinfood released a cf with two of them together. Interestingly, it wasn’t weird to see the two together on the same screen. There’s a nice sunbae-hoobae feel in a University setting. Of course, I forgot this 30 year-old guy has just successfully passed off as a high school student!

Next… on YOF Africa…

What? There are people who find YOF Africa boring? Maybe I don’t have a good benchmark to compare having only watched Iceland and Africa out of the whole YOF series. I don’t know if I’m biased or not but I really enjoy YOF Africa and the show makes me WANT to go to Namibia for a holiday. On the contrary, I thought Iceland looks too cold to me and my original interest in going (because of the aurora light) kind of dipped even though I know I have to endure the cold to see the light. I do love Iceland series because of the 4 stones. They have such good chemistry because they are good friends and it is nice that 3 of them have music backgrounds. I love it whenever they sing with their lovely vocals. The Africa youths, on the other hand, sang mainly pop songs which I hardly listen to. One thing which I find lacking in Africa series is the lack of solo interview in each episode. I feel that there are more in the Iceland series and we can hear each person’s inner views. There seems to be less time devoted to solo interviews for the ssangmundong kids. Anyway, I don’t understand why Junyeol being capable means a variety show boring. I thought it was a refreshing change to see someone in charge.

So I have read the recap on DB and admit the recent recap has too much a negative tone. I mean, they seem to be more critical in everything the youths did ONLY after netizens complaint on the swimming episode last week. Prior to that, they never mention anything and I’m pretty sure their recap on the swimming incident was posted before media talked about netizen’s complains. Why no disagreement with their actions back then?

Anyway, enough rant. Back to re-play skinfood cf ^^

Oh, wait did Skinfood take down the video? But it is still cached and playing on my phone…  TT

• Like 9

NO WAY ... I JUST CANT... PLEASE .. RYU JUNYEOL!!!!! WHY IS HE SO ... PERFECT??? UGHHHH .... I was so not ready ... I though the CF would come out tomorrow since they released the teaser today ... tell me I'm not the only one who screamed like crazy seeing the CF .. still cant calm myself down. This is pure craziness but I good one ofc ... ughh #cannotcalmdown

LET'S ALL DIE TOGETHER!! (Pt. 2)

Gplw2xZ.png

Spoiler

w0H9ZJy.png

SMcmElz.png

xwvIi6w.jpg

mjOkyX1.png

sujC1Ws.png

4ez46Yr.jpg

Spoiler

kSuhdqA.gif

a8nj4AF.gif

z1YY9fn.gif

nnxfrXS.gif

Bonus:

Spoiler

HANDS:wub:

xlKx7m8.gif

krSPRgC.gif

cr to owner

Why does he look so good in white shirts??? Why does he look good in every thing he wears??? Why does his voice sound so sexy? Why does his face look so perfect??? Why does he look so cool playing the piano???? Whyyyyy oh WHYYYY?? ... There's a whole bunch of other 'why?'s but there's too many it'll become the 'why' series lol

..but the cf tho .. catched that "sort of parody" of R88 umbrella scene but they changed it to a lemon(?) and changed it from 일찍다녀 to 갖고다녀(Bring this with you). OMG I JUST CANT ..

• Like 14

Hahaha just realized that Kim yoojun barely 20. But they don't look 10 years different. Only about 5 years?

His hand dominated the screen time... Did the PD knew who has the most beautiful hands in Korea lmao...and kang seojun....sorry, junyeol lent your piano now. .(I still laughing the joke about piano became lead role of CITT.

• Like 8

Yeorobuuuun, the Engsub version is out!!

Credit goes to EyesOnRyu!! [Thank you @EMM! and her unnie!!]

Junyeol in a collar-button-down shirt is the dead of me ;___; [well no.. he, himself, is the dead of me.. nuff said]

and I don't mind to have Junyeol's Cantabille if anyone decide to make one :'D

• Like 19