Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

2 hours ago, amaliafajri said:

Look at the upvotes.... *teary eye*, but the downvote is scary too....to think that there are some people who still hate him no matter what is scary to me, why they love to "hate"?When you can spread the love instead...but yeah, even before watching socialphobia I kinda aware that "witchhunt" culture is still strong in korea...scary...

And I love that RJY give statement himself, rather than depend on his agency. I know he is a responsible person...such a perfect husband material... 

yes! the downvotes are crazy and just now I checked the article again and the upvotes reached 21k (!!!) but the downvotes are now 3k sth :( lots of haters are probably using this chance to drag him down. sometimes I wonder what makes their life so bitter to even hating this hard on someone? I really pity them. anyway, fortunately this rumor is resolved quickly. I was afraid it would go as far as Tajinyo did but thank God it's not.

Aigoo am I the only one who is on the mood to spazz now? hahahaha 

HAKUNA MATATA CHINGU DEUL!!! XD And HAKUNA MATATA TO U TOO RJY OPPA XD

Okay, Imma spazzing anyway bwahahahaha.

I'm loving our hot young blooded oppa from Glory Day teaser!!

g1fPhVZ.gif8hcsqvy.gifJHqXw2l.gifYzHTPxu.gif8qSJaKr.gifUUblDTS.gifoukAllp.gifI3YpdKv.gif

Spoiler

ycishlw.gifZWdKQyU.gif3BjFTOo.gifkpYyyy0.gif98MpLyY.gifVrpdJtF.gifsCEEAIT.gif

Okay, now I have 10 pages to backread, bwahhaah. Heol daebak, hahahaha XD.

• Like 22

14 minutes ago, janeadelaine said:

yes! the downvotes are crazy and just now I checked the article again and the upvotes reached 21k (!!!) but the downvotes are now 3k sth :( lots of haters are probably using this chance to drag him down. sometimes I wonder what makes their life so bitter to even hating this hard on someone? I really pity them. anyway, fortunately this rumor is resolved quickly. I was afraid it would go as far as Tajinyo did but thank God it's not.

Unfortunately sometimes they hate everything because its fun for them. Its fun to drag someone down because they unhappy with their own lives. Not to mention they have a lot of free time to peak into someone else's life.

That's why I dislike if rjy joined a lot of variety show. Its the place where you can gain hater for unnecessary reason. 

• Like 13

10 minutes ago, Cappadocia said:

donita himnae !!!! Cheer Up Love, Let's keep loving and supporting him like we are right now. Believe in him. He is strong enough to overcome this.....

He is worth all the :heart: that we give him ...............

Thank you :heart:  I'm feeling a bit better now.

From now on I will fight back with love and peace. Those haters will be furious if we don't act the way they want. Bring it on haters! 

• Like 8

Junyeol oppa! Thank you for being brave and became a gentleman! You gave super fast and super clear statement about the issue! We believe in you no matter what! So, dont worry and #HakunaMatata :) Also thank you for your concern for our (your fan) feelings :heart: My eye got teary my lips had a proud smile and my heart warmed when reading his post! 

• Like 16

One ironic thing is that photos in his IG had been posted 4-5 months ago and they just talked about ilbe now? Because 4 months ago he was still a nugu? They're more worry about kyunoyo so they dragged kyungpyo with years ago sns instead? And he also put that oic in his v-app interview. Where were that haters at that time ?Haters..I beg you, find a real hob. So you can have a better work to do.

• Like 14

10 minutes ago, fleshwithoutblood said:

Does anyone know what this post is about, I think it's from his friend? It was linked in the comments of his instagram post, and it's a popular web forum. http://m.todayhumor.co.kr/view.php?table=star&no=353211

I think a lot of his friends especially byh48 gives him support and encouraged him. He's not Aline in this battle. They are with him. And Lee Donghwi ..we love you too donghwi oppa. You're such a loyal friend.

• Like 12

15 minutes ago, aprodithe said:

One ironic thing is that photos in his IG had been posted 4-5 months ago and they just talked about ilbe now? Because 4 months ago he was still a nugu? They're more worry about kyunoyo so they dragged kyungpyo with years ago sns instead? And he also put that oic in his v-app interview. Where were that haters at that time ?Haters..I beg you, find a real hob. So you can have a better work to do.

This's exactly what I thought. For god's sake that pic is 18 weeks old! They tried so f-ing hard to find anything bad about him and when they couldn't they just made one up. Go love yourself haters.

• Like 9

When he found out hes the one born in 1986  haha that's okey oppa...so you've got more mature fans who can learn a lot from you rather than saying "I like mbvcdd oppa because he's cute and handsome " only.

혼자 80년대생이라 많이 당황스러운 주녈시 #류준열 #글로리데이

• Like 10

5 minutes ago, littledonita said:

This's exactly what I thought. For god's sake that pic is 18 weeks old! They tried so f-ing hard to find anything bad about him and when they couldn't they just made one up. Go love yourseft haters.

No..the first person they hate is themselves...#miserablelife

• Like 9

Others will say we are trying to shield him lol nah he's done nothing wrong. People are reaching. If he did wrong I would be the first to open my mouth and cuss off. Fan or no fan I don't shield idiots... it was a simple joke and come on Ryu is a good guy. Haters will hate, Ryu stay positive :)

• Like 20

This is all just really sad. =/ Hang in there, Ryu Jun Yeol! Also on soompi news... 

Ryu Jun Yeol Addresses Suspicions of His Use of the Infamous Site “Ilbe”

Ryu Jun Yeol Addresses Suspicions of His Use of the Infamous Site “Ilbe”

Rising actor Ryu Jun Yeol has addressed rumors of him being a user of the site known as “Ilbe.”

For those who are unaware, “Ilbe” is an abbreviation for “Ilgan Best,” which is a networking platform that is infamous for its questionable content (mostly along the lines of trolling, political satire, and hatemongering).

A representative from Ryu Jun Yeol’s agency, CJeS Entertainment, stated on February 24, “It was difficult to address the issue in the middle of the interview about his film, but since the reporter asked, Ryu Jun Yeol has said that he absolutely does not use the site. The rumor that he is an Ilbe user is not true.”

The representative continued, “We’re thinking of taking firm action against the one who started the malicious rumor. We’ll discuss that when the interview is finished.”

The rumor that Ryu Jun Yeol is an Ilbe user began when someone uploaded a picture from Ryu Jun Yeol’s Instagram account to an online community. The picture in question was of him rock climbing, accompanied by his caption, “Going to go get tofu for mom.” Netizens on this online community questioned whether or not Ryu Jun Yeol took the picture to mock the late Roh Moo Hyun, the former president who committed suicide by jumping off a cliff behind his home.

In particular, netizens noted the fact that Ryu Jun Yeol was climbing a rock face similar to the one that Roh Moo Hyun leapt from. They also questioned his use of the words dubu (“tofu”) and jeolbyuk (“cliff face”), which are often used on Ilbe as slang for other things.

Ryu Jun Yeol also took to Instagram to say his own piece. “I went hiking that day. The caption came from my friend, who took a photo rock climbing and wrote, ‘[What it's like] leaving work.’ I added the tofu in there because I sometimes do go and buy tofu and bean sprouts for my mom.”

Addressing the accusations, Ryu Jun Yeol wrote, “I don’t use Ilbe. I don’t know why anyone [would say such a thing], but even though that’s the truth, there are a lot of worried fans who might have been hurt, or people who have praised me that are annoyed by the report. Even so, I do believe that since I am a public figure, it’s my responsibility to make things right. Once again, I’m not an Ilbe user and I’ve never used the kind of language used there.”

He finished, “I want to make it so that my fans aren’t embarrassed to say they like me. I’m receiving an overabundance of love and support. I’ll work hard to be an actor who can repay everyone for all their love.”

What do you think of the situation?

Sources (1) (2)

----------------

Setting this issue aside... I am looking forward to Glory Day!! It looks so good! (For some reason it makes me think that it's the flip side of YOF XD )

• Like 21

I just noticed something about the post of BYH in instagram that feature oppa, LDH is with them.... Awww friendship goals . :) Oppa is lucky for having friends like them...... BYH48 squad thank you for supporting uri oppa :) .... Now I'm more calmer knowing oppa is surrounded by good people who are kind and loving. :) 

SHARE TO LOVE. BE THANKFUL.

• Like 24

Deleted double post. 

It has been a very eventful day. But they can't put a good man down. I'm just glad that RJY has a good head on his shoulders. He's smart, brave and diplomatic. 

Just look at the upvotes. It looks like logic is winning over malicious and useless fault finders. The first one to say he's an Ilbe user is the Ilbe user. Poor tofu.

• Like 10