Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

im glad that he gain weight. and that his flower bucket held by Song kangho sunbaenim even during stage greeting.he likes him a lot hahahha..off course this is SKH.
now blame to this i cant wait for December when he and JIS, JWS and The King's actors to premier and greet the fans.

• Like 7

21 hours ago, aprodithe said:

im glad that he gain weight. and that his flower bucket held by Song kangho sunbaenim even during stage greeting.he likes him a lot hahahha..off course this is SKH.
now blame to this i cant wait for December when he and JIS, JWS and The King's actors to premier and greet the fans.

I am happy too. He's back to Junghwan's weight again. His hairstyle looks like Junghwan's too :lol:

Here is a fancam when Ryu Junyeol gave the flower bucket to Song Kangho

Song Kangho looked happy:

CrRLtw_VMAAd7vf.jpg

(pic by In_ryusdb)

• Like 8

[SportSeoul] Three Male Characters Whom You Can't Watch Without Tears: Lee Jongsuk, Kim Woobin, Ryu JunYeol

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=468&aid=0000190198

CreLRbhVUAAQHQ3.jpg20160829222844_3_99_20160904070005.jpg?t

1.    (+429/-27) Even now my heart is still so painful for Junghwan’s one side love~~ The feeling is like there’s lump in my throat,… Drama W is not over yet, I expect a happy ending
2.    (+402/-24) Kim Junghwan, at that time I love that boy
3.    (+379/-24) Junghwan-ie… Even now it’s painful ㅠㅠ
4.    (+367/-23) He’s my finger that hurt* My first love Junghwan-ah, RyuJunyeol I love you ♡ (*Korean saying to describe how a parent think every child of theirs is precious)
5.    (+376/-28) Junghwan-ah Junghwan-ah..even until now whenever I think about pink shirt and fiancé ring, my anger rises T T
6.    (+202/-14) Junghwan-ah, do you live well? All my concerns is about you… you!!
7.    (+199/-15) Ryu Junyeol’s popularity is amazing, Junghwan is also unforgettable
8.    (+195/-16) The best of all, even now whenever I think of Junghwan I cry tears~~~~ Junghwan-ah
9.    (+187/-15) I can’t imagine Junghwan is not by Ryu Junyeol!!! The confession scene and reminiscence scene in ep 18 of Reply 1988, I can’t watch it again because it’s still hurt
10.    (+167/-9) I love you Kim Junghwan, I miss you~

• Like 9

[OSEN] "Don't go to the blind date"... Top 5 Lines That Makes Heart Racing

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003388829

201609041006777419_57cb77235cc0b_99_2016

+ Park Dokyung “I always had it", played by Eric Moon in drama Another Oh HaeYoung 
+ Lee Jaehan “There you go with those big, pretty eyes again!”, played by Joo Jinwoong in drama Signal
+ Kim Junghwan "Don't go to the blind date", played by Ryu JunYeol in drama Reply 1988
+ Cha Moohyuk "Live with me if you want to eat", played by So JiSub in drama I am Sorry I Love You
+ Han GiJoo "Let's go baby", played by Park ShinYang in drama Lovers In Paris

1.    (+345/-25) Even Ryu Junyeol’s voice is attractive
2.    (+329/-22) “Don’t go to the blind date”… His expression before and after he said his hidden feeling made heart racing, Junghwan-ah what do you live to live?
3.    (+302/-21) “Don’t go to the blind date”… The straightforward Junghwan is so cool, right? ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
4.    (+298/-21) At that time we all loved that boy Kim Junghwan ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
5.    (+265/-14) That’s right, his voice of all men brought pleasure to ears
6.    (+110/-11) Jungpal-ah how are you doing? Also all my concern is you
7.    (+110/-12) Junghwan-ah ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I can’t forget the look on your eyes when you said “Don’t go to the blind date”
8.    (+106/-11) I only see the texts but they make my heart racing, My heart would probably stop if I heard all the actors voice… “Don’t go… Don’t go to the blind date”

• Like 7

1 hour ago, miss_buttercup said:

Help! I'm smiling to myself after I saw Junyeol in that grey jacket and smiling so cutely and handsomely and gosh!

Why so handsome, Sir?

I'm at work and I swear it's so hard hiding my life as a fangirl sometime~

kkkkk ^^

• Like 4