Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

[ENG SUB] Lucky Romance Ep.7 BTS: Umbrella scene 
To watch, go to: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4guvyb_eng-sub-lucky-romance-ep-7-bts-umbrella-scene_fun

Media preview
Media preview

Source: Lucky Romance TVCast
Subbed by Eyes On RYU | eyesonryu.tumblr.com
Please do not reupload/translate to other language without permission
Don’t forget to credit Eyes On RYU when sharing!

####

This scene under the rain is so memorable to me.

This will be one of those scenes I won't be tired of replaying, and it will always give me that same breathtaking intense feeling again and again and again :D

He acted it out so good, and I'm so proud the world agrees with me too <3

• Like 6

HI! just comeback to this forum. Is it me or this forum's too quiet lately....? where's everyone?

Just watch the last two episode and.....really love it! Finally i can see the romantic and sweet guy in Je Suho~~~~~

:blush:

• Like 3

I feel like i can't stop reading the comments from naver etc. it's like we can get diabetic by reading that.Iam so proud of him and his achievement. just like someone said, last year, he was just a nugu that acting in Producer, while the other actor were step ahead of him...and now gotchaaa...he won the baeksang awards, he is doing 1 drama as the lead and two big movie with big name actors...and another drama or movie still waiting for his sign (which kind i hope its going to be a movie because saeguk drama will be very tiring).

while the others actors needs to do kiss for memorable scene, he only needs one words, just one words to capture viewers heart. from Hajima at Reply88 to " JIBE GATCHA" at LR. that one words won viewers over without doing kiss or bed scene. and that words is more memorable because how he said it with his expression and stare.

ahh...and when i watch and read the sweet comments sometimes i need to read bitter and jealousy comment that referring to his past drama as well, you know, to remind myself that iam happier person than them, that iam future person that never hold to the past and trying to rewind things that only happened in the past, and that i dont need to write long essay the same thing over and over again to convince others than myself  the most important things is that RJY are succesfully grabbed my only attention, and i dont even have time to watch or read their favourite person news or whatever. and that i know that their favourite actor failed to made them happy because they're still have time to be bitter about RJY.....

GO RISE RJY...

• Like 10

Posted 1 hour ago · Report post

dds1.jpg

Xports News - Naver: 'Lucky Romance', Ryu Junyeol♥ Hwang Jung Eum, romance that's stronger than fate 

1. [+4,453, -94] In the end, he said "When you wanna see Bora, just tell me"... and then the hug ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Ah heart attack ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+3,716, -100] Won't be able to sleep tonight because of Je Suhoㅠㅠ

3. [+3,493, -97] Crazy. Je Suho is totally a baby when he smiles ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ What a fun drama ㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+3,846, -233]  I seriously wanna date Ryu Junyeolㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Sigh, every woman would know how I'm feelingㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+3,092, -75] Suho-ya, you're the bug. You are

6. [+1,026, -29] I want Je Suho as a talisman. He's exploding with charms today, there is no way out. He's so cute. I love it when he's jealous. Ryu Junyeol is really likeable

7. [+916, -23] Today was crazy ㅠㅠㅠㅠSuho-ya ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Hide contents

gjfdsh.jpg

tv Report - Nate: 'Lucky Romance', Ryu Junyeol ♥Hwang Jung Eum falling for each other... 'hugging a talisman' 

1. [+610, -38] Ryu Junyeol's acting is pretty incredible ㅋㅋㅋㅋ One hour went by in a whim because of him

2. [+588, -35] How cute is he when he covered his mouth in the epilogue ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Dalnim and the coffee shop owner are cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+573, -33] Why are the guys in this drama as cute as puppies? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+54, -5] Ah crazyㅠㅠ Je Suho is a cutie ㅠㅠㅠ Ryu Junyeol's charms are irresistible ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+50, -4] He's so adorable.. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I can't express it in words ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+45, -9] My heart is fluttering so much when he hugged her, I could die ㅠㅠㅠㅠ like I was getting comforted along with her

Osen - Naver: 'Reply 1988' --> 'Lucky Romance', Falling for Ryu Junyeol again 

1. [+4,609, -439] I've fallen so deep, there is no escape.. Ryu Junyeol bug... Ryu Junyeol hwaiting

2. [+4,101, -340] He does wonders in every role, his acting needs no words ㅋㅋㅋ So good, so good

3. [+3,968, -303] Je Suho is one strong man ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I wonder how Ryu Junyeol will continue to bring life into his character in episodes to come

4. [+3,461, -284] You cannot help but fall for his charms

source : kkeuljaem

Reading all the comment made me proud
  • Like 12

7 hours ago, MsNads19 said:

HI! just comeback to this forum. Is it me or this forum's too quiet lately....? where's everyone?

Just watch the last two episode and.....really love it! Finally i can see the romantic and sweet guy in Je Suho~~~~~

:blush:

We often camp in Lucky Romance thread since his recent activities are related to this drama (sometimes through SNS too :D). We post general stuffs here.

• Like 5

Good News ^^ 07-13.gif

The subtitles for Naver V-Live video with Je Suho last night has been already out.

Video Link: http://www.vlive.tv/video/9965

You can download the subtitle through this website : http://home.soshistagram.com/naver_v/9965

A.N: So the reason why he loses some weights is for Je Suho role. Such a relief. I thought it's because he was so busy that he didn't eat well at first.

• Like 9

18 minutes ago, addicted2drama said:

when he said "don't forget to love", at the end of Vlive ... i smile and said i won't :wub::D

i smile when i watch the last episode and v-live. It's like everytime i see his face, gaze and smile, it makes the both corner of my mouth rises~~~~

• Like 3

Hi,

I watched the vapp, 3 times now:sweatingbullets:, and I really want to say some things because...
it was only 30 minutes but I loved every second of it :D

So most of the time I was smiling but when he said what he has been up to recently I was a little sad:(
As a fan I'm really happy and grateful to see him every week but I'm also sad that he is so busy  that he has no life and he is just filming everyday... and even if he joked that he developed a new skill to fall asleep as soon as he closes his eyes I can't stop myself to feel sad and hope he can rest more.

Seriously, this is hard: I hope for more after LR because I know it will be hard then but also I hope he can rest more.

But one thing is sure, I know I said it many times, he is an amazing actor:
one day he is Je Su Ho and the next one he is Doo Il... he keep going back and forth from one character to the other and he still managed to deliver a perfect act and I'm sure - even if I have not seen DI - a very different act in both projects :D

Side note:

Spoiler

I hope the people that said he will play SH as JH after they only saw a teaser finally understood what kind of actor he is.
If they are still salty... well... I admit I have a lot of fun reading some comments :P

It astounds me the lengths people will go to deny is talent... it's hilarious and I agree with you @aprodithe

I need to read bitter and jealousy comments that referring to his past drama as well, you know, to remind myself that I'm happier person

And for sure in the vapp oppa showed how easy going and kind hearted he is when he read some knetz salty... he just laughed and said:

oh, I'm not supposed to say this on air

giphy.gif

or

I'm not supposed to do it? I have no idea. I'll just avoid this topic

giphy.gif

People, keep being salty if you're happy you will just receive a sincere smile from him B)

giphy.gif

Anyway, good news:
he lost weight because of SH not because he is on a diet.

It's still bad that he is so thin but I guess it make sense that a genius like SH that wanted to invent pills to replace eating is so thin.
Let's add it to the serious commitment he has to create a realistic SH like the fact that he decided to incorporate so many hand gestures and facial expressions to better show how honest and emotional SH is... and hope he will put some weight ASAP.

Another good news, he is having fun on the set with everyone.
Well it is clear on the BTS videos and it's easily to imagine it since he is always so friendly with everyone but still it's good to hear it from him.

BTW anyone else that  loved his cuteness when he started to smell the flowers?
When I watched it without subs I said: what's the deal with the flowers?

Then I watched again with subs and... plot twist... the flowers were fakehahaha-024.gif
and he smelled them 2 timeshahaha-024.gif
Ok oppa, I admit you have some magic in you ( called charm) but that flowers won't become real if you keep smelling them, you can't convince me of this so just leave them alone please, ok?

giphy.gif 

And focus on your guest on this vapp: the flies
OMG, he was obsessed with the flies
"We have flies hanging out too. So please enjoy this Vapp"

lol6.gif

giphy.gif  giphy.gif

In conclusion even if he talked about many things I'm still curious about what he thinks of the Most Kissable Lips :sweatingbullets:

He only said I know when someone wrote I can only see your lips... I guess he is too shy to talk about it since he looked so shy and cute when he talked about the kiss scene in ep 2.

Better if I stop here... I admit I already wrote too much for a 30 minutes vapp :sweatingbullets: but it's not my fault, blame oppa for being too cute:D;)

Anyway let me conclude with my favourite moment

giphy.gif

• Like 11

[ENG SUB] Lucky Romance Ep.8 BTS - Je Suho’s Break time
To watch, go to: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4h8nk0_eng-sub-lucky-romance-ep-8-bts-je-suho-s-break-time_fun

Media preview

Media preview

[ENG SUB] Lucky Romance Ep.8 BTS - Suho x Seolhee Bike Date
To watch, go to: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4h9a5h_eng-sub-lucky-romance-ep-8-bts-suho-x-seolhee-bike-date_fun

Media preview

Media preview

Source: Lucky Romance TVCast 
Subbed by Eyes On RYU | eyesonryu.tumblr.com 
Please do not reupload/translate to other language without permission. 
Don’t forget to credit Eyes On RYU when sharing!

###

Can't wait for the next episodes ;___; Seriously.. LR just gives me life!

• Like 7