Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

hahaha...that's on phuket.I think before they went swimming...(remember oppa's short pants in another photos)..

i just found out that Jaehong and Kyungpyo also room mate in phuket. i thought they were romm mate with manager nim lmao...but nope. i think Oppa would room mate with Donghwi since they're closer..i do think Junyeol miss him a lot because he didnt join YOF

• Like 5

Guys, 

I'm not worried because ik oppa can nail any character.  He has pretty much proven that.  I'm just concern about the script/story....so far sounds interesting but you know depending on how the story is told through the writer matters too actors can only do so much in their roles if the story is lacking the drama will lack. I'm hoping for the best too excited to see oppa again since 88. It's only been a couple months but I need him in my life daily hehe. 

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, Kelly86 said:

Guys, 

I'm not worried because ik oppa can nail any character.  He has pretty much proven that.  I'm just concern about the script/story....so far sounds interesting but you know depending on how the story is told through the writer matters too actors can only do so much in their roles if the story is lacking the drama will lack. I'm hoping for the best too excited to see oppa again since 88. It's only been a couple months but I need him in my life daily hehe. 

yes..that's what we worry about...not that Junyeol or Jungeum acting..but about the storyline itself. there are some drama that has good basic story, but in the middle of the drama it's going nowhere..Yongpal come to my mind. it has a very strong start with Joo won. and then i dont know why the story is getting nowhere. i lost interest i think after the girl (KTH) woke up...it's getting more like common chaebol drama. Doctor stranger is the 2nd drama come to mind. the start was very promising...and then the male lead character (Lee  Jongsuk) is more interested chasing his gf rather than deal with his past...

Nothing wrong with Joowon nor LJS..but the story...and i hope that is not going to happen with this drama...I mean, even the good cast will waste away when the story is going nowhere (CITT was the last drama that failed to maximize the good cast and good start).

• Like 7

Don't worry we will have a lot for tomorrow.

[INFO] Ryu Junyeol will have Movie Talk Show on 160403 at CGV Piccadilly Jongro. Tickets will be given out tomorrow 4pm. 
#RyuJunYeol #류준열

@EyesOnRYU [INFO] -cont- fans already started lining up since today noon.Good luck for all fans.Please stay warm. Fighting!
#RyuJunYeol #류준열

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, aprodithe said:

Don't worry we will have a lot for tomorrow.

[INFO] Ryu Junyeol will have Movie Talk Show on 160403 at CGV Piccadilly Jongro. Tickets will be given out tomorrow 4pm. 
#RyuJunYeol #류준열

@EyesOnRYU [INFO] -cont- fans already started lining up since today noon.Good luck for all fans.Please stay warm. Fighting!
#RyuJunYeol #류준열

Hm I would like to know the source that said fans already lining up and the photos maybe?

they really something tho, maybe I will do the same lmao

• Like 3

Aigoo, I really don't want to complain but why don't we have anything new that related to his drama besides the casts and a photo said the he was at the beach wearing a swimsuit?! ㅠㅠ

I'm dying my friends, I really am. I need to see the concept of their characters so bad, or a pic of the scriptreading or a teaser... I want SOMETHING! ㅠㅠ   

빨리하세요!!!

tumblr_inline_modegmVO3A1qz4rgp.gif

• Like 1